Episode 1455 aired on 26th August 2017 (Saturday)

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Case Title:
Air Date: 26/08/2017
Episode no: 1455
Director:
Story/Screenplay:
WU Link:
Video Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I personally loved this episode... It had no investigation but it had some really good performances... Aditya sir stole the show... The way he said to himself, "Kya Abhi tum bhi" everything was breathtaking... The girl who played the villain was really good... She has a good future... Technically it was too good... Missed ACP sir... But today another episode has an interesting storyline which is based on suicide game...
armaan.ridz thumbnail
Quite a diff episode, than the regular ones
1912 thumbnail
adi sir didn't said to himself 'kya Abhi tum bhi' shayad he said "kya abhijeet tu bhi" and shaked his head in disappointment
Edited by 1912 - 7 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched sat & sunday episodes links online and seems different episode shown in UK on saturday 26th aug. the episode title of UK's saturday episode was Khooni Safar and the actress who played Tara was Shravni in Pavitra Rishta.

Few months back, wasn't there another episode in two parts called Khooni Safar??!!!
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 7 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was a little deflating because there was an older panic room episode long back. 'Abhijeet ka sangharsh' I think. Had I not seen that, I would have liked this better and the tension would have been there.

but ok... the episode was good. 😊