Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

"Kya huwa itna tension mein kyun ho?" Maya asked her as she was continuously biting her lips.
"Dekha nahi chengaze khan kis tarah ghusa mein tha, I can't go to hospital" she said at once.
"why" Maya asked her
"Please drop me at home, waise bhi I was on leave" she said immediately.
" I am also thinking not to travel today, first of all it is late , secondly there is land slide" she added.
"Land slide? I can't go home. Gaiti and aunty bhi abhi tak nahi aai honge , mein kahan jao ?" she murmurs to herself
"Why don't you come with me to the hotel, as I will be all alone there " Maya placed her hand on hers and said
"Yeh thek hai" she thinks and agrees

Asfand drives towards home. " what If he they had shot her like Daniyal bhai" he said loudly and hits the brake , he got off the car and stands to the side of the river. The chilling breeze kisses his face " samajh kyun nahi aata Zubiya ko I can't bear the pain of losing my loved one " Flash back
" Dr Asfandyar, I think he has taken them with him " the officer informs him, he fixes his glasses , "Please once again search the house". He himself joins them this time
"What if he has killed them ?" fear runs down his spine as he heard a man saying. He felt weak in his knees, he felt as helpless as he was once 7 years back, when his beloved Daniyal bhai's dead body was lying in front of him " dhoondo tou aap log pehle" he said to them, and unlocked the door. He finds her standing, her eyes welcomed him, she walked ahead. But he took a step back, he didn't want to show he had tough time.
Flash back ends as he heard a car stop near to his, he didn't turn, he quickly wipes off tears on his face and stands calm
" everything fine Dr Asfandyar ? " the SSP asked him, he nods
" yes everything fine, I stopped here to see the sunset " he said
" it's 3 pm , there's still 2 hours left " he walked ahead and said "you go home and rest, you had a rough day " he pats his shoulder and Asfand smiled. " My men have dropped both the ladies at the hotel" he adds and Asfand looks at him in surprise.

" Why did Zubiya go to the hotel?" he became worried.

At Hotel

"go freshen up then we can have something , I am so hungry " Maya pats her shoulder as she finds her standing near the window looking out, "call karlo " she adds. " Kisko" Zubiya looks at her in surprise. "jao and freshen up" she hides her smile, " waise I was thinking to visit the hospital and meet the girl "Maya said. Zubiya nods and hurriedly walked towards the washroom, she splashs cold water on her face, "woh naarz hogaye hain," she looks at herself in the mirror , she find her face pale "when I got the bullet in the shoulder, he was so worried, aaj kya huwa hoga ?" she thinks and again splashes cold water on her face. "Zubiya" Maya called her from outside , she wipes her face and walks out. "Tension se muhje tou bhook lag gai " she said while munching salad, "aao tum bhi" she called her. Zubiya shakes her head, she tried to tie her hair... "wait a second " Maya kept her plate and walked towards her, "naaraz hai na woh, i will give you make over, he will surely like it ". She made her sit on the stool , "Nahi nahi iss ki zaroorat nahi hai" Zubiya tries to stop her " chup kar ka betho " she untied her hair and left it open, she combed her hair ,"yeh aap kya kar rahi hain " she says as Maya clicked their pictures. "He will for sure like this new look , he will praise it " she winked at her. " woh nahi karenge , aaj tak he never praised my work , sirf Hitler ki tarah daanta hain " she makes sad face. "I have added in my status, he always checks " she smiles and started having food.

"waise Zubiya abhi tou Shadi nahi huai aur tumhara yeh haal hai ,when you both will be married how you will react ? you must be needing my help, your case is looking more complicated than Kharjista " she naughtily smiled and checks her cell ,"He is online but hasn't checked it" she said. Zubiya made a baby face and kept back her plate. "Dr Zubiya yesterday you were saying woman are brave and they can stand on their own , aaj kahan gai woh Zubiya " she teased her. " mein darti nahi hoon " she said with confidence and picked up the plate. " that is good, you finish we will go and meet Kharjista " Maya said. " woh bhi honge, aur Chengiz Khan kis tarah ghusa karenge" she said while munching the food. Maya had a laugh " Asfi is right you are cute and innocent" she warps her arm around her "don't you worry I am with you , kar ka tou dekhe , I will warn him that I will take all three of you with me" she winked at her. This time Zubiya smiled at her. Instead of going home, he drives to the hospital. He walked straight to his room, he opens the drawer takes out an envelope "Zubiya you wanted to resign right here you go" he signs the page and throws the pen to other side of the room.

Edited by naddiya26 - 6 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
"chalo why you are still sitting ?" Maya asked Zubiya as she finds her sitting on sofa lost in a deep thought. "Khan and his men are arrested" Maya informs her while checking her cell, Zubiya gave her a smille " kya soch rahi ho?" she asked her. Zubiya shakes her head "I am your friend, you can share with me" Maya says and sits near her.

" mein hospital jao ka nahi , aur ghar bhi nahi ja sakti " she mumbles. " close your eyes" she said and Zubiya looks at her in confusion "close your eyes " she places her hand on her eyes "listen your heart , jo soch dil ko khushi da" Zubiya removed her hand and look at her in surprise "Kya huwa" she asked her,

"itni achi baat Asfi ka siwa aur koi nai kar sakta" Maya smiled "you are so lucky that he loves you with his heart and soul" she smiled. "listen to your heart, ja kar maanlo uss ko, thek hai galti hum dono kai thi " Maya said in a low voice. "He must have died several times while searching for us, weird thoughts must have scared the life out of him" she paused as she finds Zubiya standing

" Asfand said that to me " she said hesitatingly "mein daar kar iss tarah yahan per waqt zaya nahi kar sakti, chale pehla Kharjista se milta hain , then you drop me at home" she said and Maya nodded.

At hospital

"Dr Asfandyar you must learn how to control your anger. Just for no reason you are scolding the staff" Dr Sheroze says to him as he took off his glasses and placed it on the table. "Tabiyat thek nahi hai kya?" he asked him. He shakes his head " i am fine sir" he wore his glasses. "You go home and rest , I think you have taken Dr Zubiya's incident too seriously" he added.

"Why will I take it seriously, she is just an employ , i was only concerned for our hospital's reputation" he said. "I understand" Dr Sheroze hides his smile and Asfand noticed it and said "hospital has a decorum and if anyone will break it, I will not tolerate" he said. "Right now you are breaking it, your duty hours are over and still you are here, looks like you are waiting for someone" he said. " Waiting ? for whom ? I was leaving " he picked up the envelope.

" By the way where is Dr Zubiya , Asifa was asking me , as she thought right now she must be in a trauma, she may be needing family " he said and tries to read his face where he could find concern and restlessness "i have no idea, ok i am going Allah Hafiz " he said and walked out.

As Maya's car drives in, Zubiya saw Asfand's car parked in parking lot, her heart beat started to rise, she tries to avoid Maya . "Lets go to ladies ward " she asked her. "Yeh Asfand ka car hai na" she asked her Zubiya nodded.

" Chalo pehla tumhara case solve karda" she asked her and pull her arm both walked to his office but found it empty, Zubiya stepped on the pen as she was about to walk out, she picked it up , she noticed its nib was broken and it was d shape "Changez khan na apna sara ghusa iss pen per nikla hai " she whispered. They met Dr Haroon and other doctors, they all walked to common room as Zubiya's colleagues wanted to know what all happened , Maya started telling them, Zubiya stand aloof on one side of room. "Zinda wapas aane ki Khushi mein aap hum sab ko coffee tou bana da Dr Zubiya " Dr Haroon teased her, she at once agrees and started making for them

Asfand passed the common room, he heard Doctors talking and laughing , he shakes his head and walked in "This is a hospital, not a school ka recess mein aap sab log shor kara" he said huskily he saw Zubiya who stands still seeing him "Dr Asfand woh Dr Zubiya was telling us how she was kidnapped" Dr Haroon told him. " I think aap log hospital se jai aur dinner per sari stories sune, don't disturb the patients " he said angrily "wasie Dr Zubiya na koi kamal nahi kiya hai " he added he kept on ignoring her, for the first time he looked at her, she was looking down towards her feet. "Oh Dr Zubiya kya aap coffee bana rahi hain " Dr Sheroze walked in and asked her "yes sir" she look

at him and said "do make for me and Asfand " he said and pat on Asfand shoulder " no thanks i have to go to home " he said immediately

" ghar ja kar kya karenge Dr Asfandyar ,aaj aap ka kon wahan per wait kar raha hain" he said causally. Asfand and Zubiya look at each other ,Zubiya lost her concentration she pour hot coffee on her hand "Zubiya dekhe kar" Maya said and rushes to rescue her "aik kam tou thek se kar nahi sakti ,I don't get who adviced her to become a dr" he murmurs and finds her wiping her hand. " I am fine " she mumble Asfand walked out of the room "Dr Zubiya aap Dr Asfand ko serious na la , today he is very annoyed ,I think uss ka BP high hai " Dr Sheroze said in a joking manner.

" when i will be able to take the baby and mother with me" Maya asked him, and he started talking to her. Zubiya sneaks out, she walked to the entrance door she found his car missing from the parking lot , "Haq hai aap ka Asfand mujhe se naaraz hone ka" she hurriedly walked in to discuses Kharjista and baby condition.

At Home

He walked in his room and throw the envelop on bed, "you are free to go Zubiya " he opens his drawer and takes out her earring that she has dropped the other day in his room, he walked to her room and placed it on her pillow, he walked towards the door "nahi yahan uss ko nazar nahi aai ga" he walked back and placed it on the bedside table and walked out.

At hospital,
Zubiya met Kharjista and baby, Kharjista was still not in a state to travel as it was too cold and baby was weak. While on their way back, " hotel chalo gai ya ghar ?" Maya asked her. "Ghar and you too come with me " she asked her.

" Nahi nahi, tum jao aur uss ko maanlo , I am still here we can meet tomorrow" she said. " Muhjko nahi lagta woh iss dafa itne araam se maanenge" Zubiya said.

" Good luck " she hugs her as she drops her home. It was all dark, she had the keys of the entrance door, she walked in. There was silence in the house, she could hear her own heart beat, she saw that his bedroom door was closed and it was dark in the room. She walked towards her room, she saw the envelope and her mom's earring, she opens it, a smile appears on her lips.
" Zindagi se nikal de rahe hain aap Asfand, dil se kaise niklenge" she tore the resignation letter. "Mein itni asaani se nahi aap ko chodungi" she took out the other earring from her purse and wore it. "Dr Asfandyar if you would have given this to me in the hospital, I wouldn't have stayed a minute
here" she said while throwing the piece of paper in the bin.

There was a strange silence in the house. , He twisted and turned on the bed.
" Why am I hiding from her, instead of locking myself in the room I should have faced her" he stepped out of the bed, it was chilling cold, his stomach growled
" why am I skipping food. Am I guilty ?" he asked himself once again he drops himself back to bed.
"When Faryal walked out of my life I was broken, but I didn't feel so restless" he mumbled. He felt he heard a knock on the door, he saw her shadow beneath the door,
There was thunder and lightning. Suddenly it started raining, the rain was totally unexpected he walked towards the window. He saw Zubiya standing in the rain splashing cold rain drops on her face "yeh pagal hogai hai Kya, pneumonia ho jai ga" he raised his hand to knock on the window pane but stops himself "I know you are doing this to initiate me so that I'll come and scold you" he said to himself. It started hailing, he picked up his shawl and walked out, "I know you are crazy per itni hogi maine socha nahi tha" he covers her and pull her in an embrace "andar chalo". She was cold as ice, her teeth chatters, her nose became red and her lips turned blue, "kyun" she asked as it flashed, "aur ab aap apni chengaz khani mera saath nahi kar sakte" she murmurs and it thunders. Unintentionally he holds her close to him, she hides herself
" khud chalo gai, ya mein khud la jao " he lost his temper he noticed she was wearing her mom's earring, he could not stop mesmerizing her angelic face , his intense look made her blush and nervous,she removes his hand off her waist. it lightens worse than last time , she clutched his shirt ,he tightened his grip. This embrace she needed when she saw him at Khan's place vise versa they remain like that for a while. It started raining heavily he pulled her in , both were drenched and trembling badly " change at once or pneumonia hojai ga " he walked to his room and she to her's.
After a while
she heard him sneezing , Zubiya who was drying her hair threw the hair dryer aside and walked out "aap thek hai, aap bhair kyu aai, kya zoorat thi?" She asked him he remain silent , she tries to hold his arm to check he removed his hand from her hold. "aap na apna hair kyun nahi dry kiya" she asked him, he made a face. She didn't wait and ran back to her room. Within a second she was back with her hair dryer " kya kar rahi ho" he irritatingly asked as she started drying his hair.
" dekha mein tou jobless hoon , mujhe kuch ho bhi gaya tou koi baat Nahi, aap ko kuch na ho, hospital bhi tou jana hai" she said in a teasing manner, he was drinking hot chocolate and narrowed his eyes and look at her "na koi job, na koi ghar mera kya bana Ga" she said in a non serious way. He removed her hand, bangs the mug on the table and walked back to his room
"I know you don't take advice from others but have a panadol tablet" she said from out side ,he switched off his bedroom light Zubiya makes chocolate milk for herself, and takes a sip , she knew he was awake , she was not able to understand why he was avoided talking with her , she receives Maya call ,"acha Lahore mein job hai" she said loud enough so that he could hear, while walking to her room "Lahore "he mumbled and tries to hear her " why I still care for her? " he asked himself and sat " she is seriously leaving Neelum valley " he walked out of room , he heard Zubiya " okay interview kab hai, I will wind up from here till then " she said loudly From other end " tum bol kya rahi ho, Kon Se job, kon sa interview " Maya asked from her , Zubiya saw Asfand in corridor " salary bhi respectful hai " she said their eyes met she saw him walking towards the library she closes the door of her room and burst into laughter
"Zubiya tumhari tabiyat thek nahi hai "Maya asked her she whispered and told her everything
"Asfi is my friend first, itna na tang karo bechara ko" she asked her " waise tum dono ka koi interaction nahi huwa?" she asked Zubiya ,a smiled appears on Zubiya lips as she recollected him embracing her to protect her from rain "Nahi " she avoid to tell her their very special moment
naddiya26 thumbnail
Asfand wanted to knock on her bedroom door, but he dropped the idea, he walked back to his room " Lahore ka konse hospital mein vacancy hai ? " he grabbed his laptop and started searching, "she can't come and ask me why I have signed her resignation letter" he fix his glasses and closed his eyes, run his fingers through his hairs, He dozed off.
In bedroom
"Zubiya tum kyun itna tang Kar rahi ho Asfi ko" Maya asked her again as she find her laughing like crazy " it is a treat to watch Dr. Asfandyar's angry face, mein kahan jao gai unko chor kar, iss ghar ka siwa mera paas aur koi ghar nahi" she suddenly become emotional.
"Hey jao ja Kar apna Dr sb ko check karlo, kahin woh emotional ho Kar koi ghalat qadam na utha la" Maya said in a teasing manner. "Muhje ko pata hai woh aaram Se so rahe honge " she said Maya had a laugh. Zubiya ended the call.

She on tip of her toes walked out of her room. She saw his room door was open and dim light of lamp was coming out, she walked ahead and peep in, he was fast asleep, his laptop was still on, he was wearing his glasses, she walked ahead, she look at his running laptop, a smile appears on her lips as she saw ladies Dr vacancy in Lahore "poch nahi sakte" she switched it off, and carefully takes off his glasses, and placed both on side table
she covered him with the blanket.
He opens his eyes a little and sees her "Zubiya kya huwa " he asked her. "kuch nahi aap sojai " she closed the lamp his phone started ringing, she turn on the light " Gaiti bhabhi at this hour" he immediately picked it up " bhabhi khariyat" he asked her. " Asfi mama ka BP bohot high hogaya hai we are taking her to hospital" she said from other end, Zubiya who was standing near noticed his face changing color " kya huwa?" She placed her hand on his shoulder and asked him he clenched her hand in his. "Bhabhi I am coming" he said and ended the call , he throws the blanket and jump out of bed
"huwa Kya hai " she asked him as find him searching something in his cupboard
"Mein Islamabad ja raha hoon" he said
"Hum" she said and ran out of the room. "I am going alone" he said as he saw her waiting for him standing next to the door.
"woh sirf aap kai mama nahi hain hai meri bhi hain" she and walked out before him. She sneezed as she sat in the car, he shakes his head and started the car "it is 8 hours journey" he said she didn't reply. He looked at her ,her eyes were closed she was silently praying, "BP high hogaya hai, bhai kai death ka baad pehli dafa uss ghar mein gai hain, mein aur Baba kabhi kabhi jata hain uss ghar mein" he paused " aik ajeeb Se udasi aur wehshat hai, aise lagta hai bhaiya kabhi bhi kahin Se aa jai ga " he said with a lump stuck in his throat,
Zubiya tries to see his face but in dark she was not able to see. Zubiya tries to dial Gaiti's number but she fails to connect because of rain, "phone connect nahi horaha Gaiti bhabhi ka" she said.
"Bhool gai thi? that day when we went for medical camp , we were not able to contact any one" he tries to focus on road.
"hain subah bhi mein na aap ko bohot call Kia" she stops and started looking outside. "Countless calls" he mumbled, she looks at him, he placed his hand on the horn as a truck tries to over take them.
"coffee" she offer him the traveling mug "aap ko neend aa rahi thi, I thought to make a strong one for you" she bites her lips and said, he took from her hand and took a sip
" I really needed this". He gave her back the mug, there was a pin drop silence in car, they could hear droplets striking the roof top, he look at her ,her eyes was wide open she was trying to see in dark
"you can sleep" he said softly. "i am fine" she said. It was dawn Asfand parked car at a pump to refill "kuch chaiye?" he asked her . She shakes her head, he placed his wallet in her lap,she look at him "go" he told her. His intense gaze made her nervous , she quickly picked up his wallet and stepped out of the car, "un ko kaise pata chala ka i forgot my purse at home " she asked herself walked to the store, She looked back at him he was resting his head with the back of seat, she quickly picked up water bottle and few biscuit packets, she felt strange using money for his wallet, a smile appears on her lips, she paid and walked out, as she seated and closed the door he look at her "chale?" he asked her she nodded.
She passed back him his wallet, he ignored and started the car, she on and of stares at him, "agar dekhe liya ho toh, give me water" he said she blushed and passed him a bottle. "Drive kar raha hoon, how should I open it ?" he said , she opens it and passed him.
"I talked to bhabhi, mama is better" he said , " aap na muhje ko phela kyun nahi batiya" she asked him. "Abhi baat huwi hai, when you were inside " he said. She kept on looking other side, "khud karlo phone" he told her.
"Meri cell kai charging khatam hogai hai" she said. "Take mine" he said,
" you know the password I guess " he said in teasing manner. He then picked up his cell kept it back, "karlo baat, bhabi was saying mama want to talk to you" he said. Zubiya picked his cellphone, she entered her name to open it, she like a thief look at him he was focusing on road, she dialed Gaiti's number. "Asfi" Gaiti said from other end
"nahi mein hoon Gaiti" she said in low voice "Zubiya mama wanted to talk to you" she said "jee baat karwa da" she said in low voice.
"Zubiya" she heard Lubna auntie's weak voice
. "Aap ko kya hogaya hai auntie" she asked her and became emotional. "Zubiya beta meri aik baat maanlo" she asked her.
"Jee auntie hukam kare" she said politely. "Beta mera Asfi Se nikha karlo" she asked her, Zubiya was not expecting it she panics , accidentally she pressed the speaker "Zubiya beta bolo karo gai Asfi Se Nikha" she asked her. "Jeee" she mumbled , Asfand hits the brake.
naddiya26 thumbnail

The sunrise from behind the mountain , both unintentionally look at each other, beautiful horizon brought them happiness and oneness, she started talking to Gaiti and Lubna auntie

" aap ko kuch bhi nahi hoga , aap dil chota na karain, aap bilkul theek hojai gai " she said and look at Asfand who was looking at her with his mouth wide open

"Ab aap ko kya huwa hai " she knocked on his shoulder " dekhain truck driver horn da raha hai , you are blocking road of both the sides"she waved her hand in front of his eyes"Suniyeh aap drive karain gai kai nahi " she shakes his shoulder "Dekhain truck ka driver aur co driver yahan aa rahay hain " she panics and pointed towards the guys who were walking towards them, and in local language they were asking them to move " acha nahi karo gai, ab aap car start kar dain please" from her side a guy knocked on the window , she irritatingly looked at him, " bhai abhi haata rahay hain"

he started the car and moved forward" Auntie aap aaram se sojain mein kuch ghanto mein aap kai paas hoon gi" she said

"Zubiya beta pata nahi kyun mera dil bohot bechain hai " Lubna auntie said from other side , she look towards Asfand who was off and on staring at her

She kept on talking with Lubna auntie , she completely ignored Asfand ,before ending the call Gaiti took the phone

"Zubiya I am so happy for you both " Gaiti said and giggle " bus jaldi se tum dono aa jao, then we will plan " she added Zubiya could feel her excitement ,she could feel his intense gaze on her, after ending the call, she pretend to sleep, as she knew he was waiting to talk to her

"I only told Gaiti bhabhi regarding my feelings for Zubiya , mama nai kaise direct shadi kai baat karli , he thought , his phone started ringing. Zubiya look at the number

" Maya " she look towards Asfand and picked it up

" Asfand Zubiya call nahi receive kar rahi " she said at once

" Maya mein hoon" Zubiya said

" tum ho kahan, aur Asfand ka phone tumharay paas , mein call kar rahi thi tum ko" she relax and asked her

" we are going to Islamabad , Lubna Auntie is not feeling well , she is admitted to hospital " she mumbled

" oh sad to hear that, mein bhi Islamabad ka liye nikalnai wali hoon , thought to see you " she added

" Islamabad mein miltai hai " Zubiya said

" mood kaisa hai Chengaze Khan ka? " she asked, Zubiya look at him, didn't replied As she ended

" so you have started inviting your friends " he huskily said , she look at him " shadi kar rahi ho na " he smirks and said

" dekhain aap zaida khush na hoon , muhj ko kisi Hitler kai saath rehnai ka koi shouq nahi hai, Auntie na pocha toh mein nai un ko han kar diya, " she said and started looking outside, Asfand had a laughter, the laughter which she has being missing, she knew she was looking a fool at present but she didn't cared

After a hour

Asfand parked car " kya huwa " she look towards him and asked him , he shakes his head and step out he, stretched his arm and legs " i don't know how to drive, agar aati hoti toh aap rest kar lata? " she step out and said worried , " no need to worry , I was only stretching " he said ,

There journey started again Gaiti again called them and asked them to go home directly and freshen up but both didn't agreed " pehlay hospital chalain " she asked him he nodded

At hospital

Both walked in room " yeh dekhain aagaya dono " Gaiti said Asfand and Zubiya both hug her together as she opens her arms for them , Gaiti could not stop mesmerizing them " chalo choro dono Mama ko " she said as she finds Lubna auntie crying ,

" mama aap roo kyun rahi hain " Asfand asked her as he found her wiping her tears " yeh khushi kai aansoo hain " she said and held Zubiya hand in hers " beta pata nahi kyun muhj ko lagta hai mein kuch din ki mehmaan hoon "she said

" please aap mayoosi ki baataein na karain. Aap ko kuch nahi hoga , Asfand aagai hain yeh aap ka khud khayal rakhain gai" she said and kissed on her cheek and warp her arms around her " kal tum dono kahan thai? Mama ko pata nahi intention horahi thi kai tum dono kaise problem main hoo, bilawajah apna BP high karliya " Gaiti said, Like a thief Zubiya look at Asfand whom she finds staring at her , " Hum aap kai paas aagai hain, bus ab aap araam karain " Zubiya said

"Tum dono ghar jao dekho apnai faces , lag raha hai sara rasta lartai aai ho " Gaiti said

Zubiya this time avoid to look at him , he kept on checking Lubina 's medical files

" go home rest " Gaiti asked them

"Nahi bhabhi aap ghar Jain, I will talk to Dr " he said and walked out of room

" jee aap jain mein auntie ka paas hoon, Aur Saim bhi pereshan ho raha hoga " she said Gaiti agrees and leave her alone with Lubna auntie

" Zubiya come here " Lubina auntie call her and ask her to sit near her " beta aik baat sach sach batao , tum khush ho na " she cupped her face and asked her " mein tum se Asfand ki maa ki hasiyat se nahi balkai iss waqat mein tumhari mama hoon , beta tum per koi pressure nahi hai , tum mana bhi kar sakti ho" she asked her

" phir kya mujh ko itni achi maa mila gi ?" she hugged her " mama toh mein tumhari phir bhi hoon , kya tum Asfand ka saath khushi ho " she asked her she hides her face in her arms

Asfand who was entering the room stops as he heard his mom asking Zubiya to come close to her , he witness all , his eyes suddenly became moist and felt a lump struck in his throat , he calmed himself and walked in

" aap nai soup liya " he asked and picked up the bowl " mama you know i feel ashamed when dr said your mama is not taking proper diet , kya faid mera DR honai ka , aap kai ghar mein aik nutritionist and 2 doctors hain kisi kam kai nahi hain hum " he tries to feed her

" Bus " she moved his hand

"yeh kya , aap nai sirf 2 tablespoon soup liya hai " he said

" sunyieh aap hatain please. Main soup peela doon gi " she asked Asfand to move from her side " aap ko pershan kar rahay hain na, un ka kam hai , muhje ko bhi haar waqt pershan kartai hain, " she fixed the napkin and feed her a spoonful of soup

After a while

Barrister Usman walked in room he asked both of them to go home and rest , there was a pin drop silence in car ,as they passed graveyard " yahan per Daniyal bhai hain " he slower the car speed and recite Fatiha , " aap ko bohot yaad aatai hain " she asked him he nodded " jab bhi meri zindgai mein koi important din hota hai bhai bohot yaad aatai hain " he said

" kuch rishtoon ka koi namobadal nahi hota , mera mein ab kuch khonay ki himat nahi hai " she said in low voice , he heard her clearly as it was his own heart voice

The reached home , he step out and walked to other side opens the door for her , she look at him , " hamara ghar , jise mai mein nai apna bachpan guzara , yahan per mein aur Daniyal bhai cricket kheltai thai " he pointed towards the passage

Zubiya walked to the empty bird cage , he walked close to her " i use to love keeping birds , when i was going to US I freed all " he said " qaid nahi karna cahiye " he walked ahead , Zubiya felt he was emotionally drained out and exhausted , he stopped near the stairs " yahan per Daniyal bhai muhj se last time mila tha , pata nahi kyun unhon nai muhj ko apnai galay lagaya tha , aaj bhi muhj ko un ka woh tight hug yaad hai " he whispered , today Asfandyar was sharing the sweet and painful memories of his life with his love "can not you pray like you prayed for Mama while coming here , Daniyal bhai kaheen se aajai " he said huskily Zubiya this time could not stop herself she sobbed , she didn't understand how to console him

From somewhere Saim ran to them and wrap his arm around Asfand legs "chachoo i missed you so much " he said Asfand look at Zubiya " Allah listen you " he picked up Saim and hug him " chotu i too missed you "

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Read the entire story in a go. Absolutely loved it. ❤️
Please aage aur likhein...