Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Review for page 16!
See I'm here without a PM too 😆

YAY! thank you for updating so quickly 🤗

hmmm...so Bahadur I don't get good vibes from him. Kuch na kuch toh karbar hai

Awww So cute! She pretends to be sleeping and in his concern he attempts to pick her up 🤣 I can just imagine this scene! ugh I wish it was in the actual show too. ghair,

So he's "sleeping" but still can hear Zubiya, so either Asfi is a very light sleeper or Zubiya na uss ki Raato ki neend chor a li 😉😆

Aww the ending ❤️

Thanks for the update, once again
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOW what an update naddiya.loved how swiftly he picked her up.i wish we could have get scenes like this in the serial but never mind u r fulfilling our wish.
Oh boy how broken asfi was When he was telling about daniyal.🥺 I really wish he get all happiness from zubiya .
Keep it up ,the pace,the writing everything is flawless👍🏼
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Omg omg he kissed her chahe forehead par hi sahi 😉 😳
Naddiya you are doing a wonderful work.This SS is just Wow 😳
He can't see her crying 😳 .He again carried her in his arms.(Yaar aisa scene drama Mein kyun nahi aata 😳 )

Next update soonish 😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Omg omg he kissed her chahe forehead par hi sahi 😉 😳
Naddiya you are doing a wonderful work.This SS is just Wow 😳
He can't see her crying 😳 .He again carried her in his arms.(Yaar aisa scene drama Mein kyun nahi aata 😳 )

Next update soonish 😳

U got ur hot romance😉
Haan I want same scene in yks too
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

U got ur hot romance😉

i am too shy in writing hot romance, you guys will only 'be able to read this kind of innocent romance In my ss
TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: Briyanikidaig

U got ur hot romance😉

meri imaginations mein toh hot romance ka limit isse kayi zyaada hai 😉😆
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

There was a fight going inside him,between his mind and his heart, he got carried away with emotion that very moment and kissed her, after walking out of there he didn't had courage to face her , as he knew she will cross questions him, she was not able to digest his caring side , after attending the patient he check her, she was fast asleep, he walked back to his cabin , he wanted to distract himself but he failed , " what i feel for her why I never felt like that before, I thought I was in love with Faryal, it was not love it was just an affection or a childhood crush " he had a self conversation

"i feel so relax and completed around her" he shakes his head and opens his laptop He goes though his mail he find camp's pictures mail that he has not read, a smile appears on his lips " again miss Zubiya Khalil" he opens there picture appears on his screen, she was looking and smiling at him while he we talking to a kid, he scrolled down and find hers , he stops and zoom he saw they were sitting behind children she was standing next to him checking his temperature, she was not bother of the surrounding, he closed it as nurse came to call him in emergency

In morning

Zubiya woke up as nurse walked in " aaj aap ko discharge kar diya hai Dr Asfand na " she smiled and breaks the news , Zubiya look at the time it was 8:30 " un kai duty tou khatam ho gai " she pout and said to herself ,she drag herself out of bed and went to freshen up

In Asfand cabin

" Why i kissed her ? what to say to her ?" he asked him countless time " Dr Asfand you are still here , aap Ka tou duty khatam hogai hai, aur aaj aap ka off hai ," Dr Asifa asked him

" i am going home , kuch email karna tha i was doing that" he said " Aap ko kya huwa hai? " he asked her as he find her search for something

"Zubiya hurt herself while changing " she walked out Asfand shakes his head and got up

"Yeh larki bhi na " He walked out of the room he could hear them all from outside the room

"Dr Zubiya aap muhje ko aik dafa dekhna tou dai " Dr Haroon asked her

" nahi aap chor dai mein khud karlo gai" she said Asfand could feel she was in pain

"Dekha na Dr Asifa dr Zubiya haat bhi lagana nahi darahi hain" he gave up and said

"Zubiya tum children ward's ka kids kai tarah act kar rahi ho" Dr Asifa scold her and held her arm

"Ahhh" she cried with pain Asfand clenched his jaw he took a step ahead , he could see her dress in peach dress her face was looking fresh, there was no make up on it , she at once look towards the door, Asfand took a step back

"I will call Dr Asfand , tab Dr Zubiya ko pata chala ga" Dr Haroon tried to scare her

" woh chala gaya hoga it is 9" Zubiya said " no he is still here " Dr Asifa with eyes asked Dr Haroon to call him as Zubiya pulled her arm from her,Asfand walked in the very moment

"Dekha Dr Asfand she is not letting anyone touch "Dr Haroon said and give him space to walk ahead , Dr Asifa step back , he without looking at her held her arm with scissors he cut the bandage, he could feel her gaze on his face " aap dono se yeh handle nahi horahi thi " he held her arm in his hand and Soak the gauze in the medicine , and gently dab skin with it , he look at her she was biting her lips, her eyes was tightly closed, " aap kar kya rahi thi " Asfand asked her , she opens her eyes and look at him " why you didn't call for help?" he frowned and asked her angrily he tighten his grip on her arm" aap ka paas mobile nahi hai kya?" he asked her she in surprise look at him

" he is right Dr Zubiya , nurses are here you could have asked them for help " Dr Asifa said while examining her wound

" Dr Asfand please drop her to her hostel "Dr Asifa said before leaving the room

"sure " he bandage the wound " i am waiting in car" he said

" mein khud chali jao gai " she mumble

"come in next 5 minutes, or i will come myself" he without waiting said and walked out of the room

"Dr Asfand was holding your arm with is full strength you didn't cried with pain , i only touch you started crying this is not fair Dr Zubiya " Dr Haroon made face and said " you have wasted 2 minutes " he teased her , she picked up her bag and walked out

"i dont want to go with him alone " she became nervous " hospital mein tha, tou subha se aai kyun nahi aur discharge bhi kardiya " she reached the parking lot find him sitting at steering his eyes were closed he was resting his head with the back of seat , she asked the staff to keep her bags at the back seat , she opens the front door

" you are 2 minutes late " he started the car as she seated he lean towards and fixed her belt,she started looking outside to avoid him

" yeh aap kahan ja raha hain " she asked as he turn to the main road ,he didn't replied focusing on the road " dekha mein bhi car mein hoon " she turn towards him and said , he narrowed his eyes and look at her " aap kya sach mein mujhe ko bus stop per drop karna ja raha hain " she asked him

" keep quit , right now i am really annoyed from you" he angrily said

" mein na kya kiya hai ab " she murmur , he stops the car with the jerk she look at him

"Dr Zubiya aap tou kabhi bhi kuch nahi karti , sab kuch to mein karta hoon " he said while grinning his teeth

"aap ko ghusa kaise baat per hai " she asked him while seeing in his eyes

" where is your sling ?" he asked her

" bag mein" she pout and pointed towards the back seat

" did i gave you to keep it in bag?" he asked her she look away he took it out very carefully fixed her arm in it " i am talking to you " he asked her

" aap ko ghusa iss liya aa raha hai ka mein na aap ko call kyun nahi kai " she turn towards him and asked he became calm " my cell is not charged, aur aap room mein raat ka baad aai nahi tha" she said he sit straight and started the car " ghusa tou muhje ko karna chaiya aap per " she murmur " mein tou samjhi thi aap ghar chala gaya"

" oh i see , tou yeh sara drama was to call me back from home " he naughtily said and had a laughter

"jee nahi" she gave him angry look, she didn't noticed the have reached his home , he parked the car and step down without waiting

" tum doon na kitna wait karwaya " Gaiti said as she walked to welcome them

" aao Zubiya" she opens the door for her and asked she saw Asfand walking in home

Mr and Mrs Usman both walked out to welcome her

" aajo beta aaj se tum hamara saath raho gai " Mrs Usman offer her her hand , she as no choice to hold it ,she saw him standing next to the window looking at them

" Thank you beta for saving Asfand " Mr Usman walked ahead and placed his hand on her head ,her eyes became moist, she smiled at him ,she was numb , she again look towards the window he was not there"Asfand is really worried for you " Mrs Usman said " we thought to shift you permanently to our home "she said while walking with her , she recollected their last night conversation

" your room is next to Asfand study , Gaiti take her, be careful she is still weak" Mrs Usman said worriedly Zubiya heard Mrs Usman saying to give sadqah for them,

" see this is your room " Gaiti said as she opened , she saw her luggage lying in one corner of room

" yeh sab yahan " Zubiya asked her

" I brought all your things today morning " she hug her and said " dekha mein yahan nahi rok sakti" she said

" Zubiya tumhara paas koi option nahi hai, tum ko pata hai Asfi is in hospital since you got the bullet it is round 40 hours, yesterday he came home just for 3 hours " she said " he really cares for you , he thinks it is his responsibility to take care of you" she cupped her face" uss ka liya rok jao jab tak woh sure nahi hojata ka you are safe in hostel " she asked her , Zubiya nodded " wasie bhi tum ko aana tou yahan hain aaj aao ya baad mein " she winked at Zubiya

" kya matlab " she didn't understand the hidden meaning

" beta aao tum breakfast karlo Asfi tou so bhi gaya " His mother call them from out side

"kya huwa kya soch rahi ho" Gaiti asked her as she find her lost in deep thought

" kuch nahi " she smiled and walked out to have breakfast with them

To be continued

Edited by naddiya26 - 6 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Wow wow wow.Update is amazing 😳

Now zubi is in asfi's house 😉 .Now I am eager to read some romance between them 😳

Next update soonish 😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Very nice update👏.lol dr.haroon teasing her .
Asfi actually embarrassed n remembered kiss n why didn't he control, dude u r in love, accept it. Car scene was cute ❤️
Also finally asfi got to know faryal was only infatuation where as zubiya is her love n final destination😉
Aage Kiya ayega I m watching desperately naddiya⭐️
Edited by Briyanikidaig - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😳Wow beautiful update 👏finally Zubia is in asfi' home, gosh I can not wait for the next chapter, please do update soon..