Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

This was so emotional, really lovely, loved the interaction between Asfi and Zubi, It will be lovely if Mrs Usman will force her to stay with them. Asfi can take care of her 24/7 😳 Thanks for this beautiful update, its raining Asfiya stories today, feels so good.. 🤗

keep waiting may be you get that to read you never know 😉🤗
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Yaar. U write so well. I have read all the chapters almost in one go.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

finally an update after two days.
The update was as usual amazing.Loved restless Asfi😆,Asfi going to hospital in his pajamas 😆.Zubi staring at him after seeing him in his pajamas 😆.All the scenes were so good 😳

next update soonish😳
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Asfand walked out to his cabin and locked the door behind him, "why i can't see her crying or in pain" he asked himself he pull the chair and sank in it , "how many times i have made her cry like this "he clench the his fist while taking off his glasses and wipes his tears "After Daniyal bhai i am crying with you Dr Zubiya or for you, , how to get you out of this trauma Zubiya ,i can feel your pain deep inside here" he placed his hand on his heart" I have went through it , when I completed my degree i saw my friend being embraced by their elder brother, their brothers eyes were full of pride they all were so excited, for me there was no one my ideal mentor was not there to hold me close to his heart and whisper in my ear I am proud of you Asfi , like you i too miss him in every walk of life, your eyes are asking me why i am by your side as, I know when you are feeling low or in trauma you need to be pampered by your loved one or close one" he paused "Faryal ka jana ka baad mein jee saka, zindagi ko naya sira se start kar saka, per tum ko khona ka khayal se bhi daar lagta hai muhje ko , Yes Zubiya Khalil i am in love with you , mein jee nahi paao ga agar tum ko kuch hogaya , " he stands quickly washed his face and walked out ,he peep in the room as it was hardly few steps away from his Zubiya was fast asleep lying in his mother lap she as running her fingers through her hairs , he walked ahead

" kahan chala gaya tha" Gaiti asked him he avoided eye contact with her , he held her wrist and check her pulse ," thek hai" his mother asked him he nod

"dekhe it is getting dark you guys leave "he asked them, they agreed he careful made her rest on pillow, he noticed she still has tears marks on her cheeks her eyes was swollen , he gently caress her face with his thumb she slightly opened her eyes and look at him , she drowsy off as she was under medication

"beta she is too sensitive and emotional drain out , tang nahi karna, don't scold her,bus uss ko apni mother yaad aagai thi"she asked him ,he quietly listen while mesmerizing her

"Asfi tum thek ho " Gaiti asked him as his eye has become moist again

"Mein bilkul thek hoon " he smiled at her " bus ab aap log ghar jai " he walked out with them to see off them

" I am sending your and Zubiya dinner, aur yeh jo salty sandwich hai na tumhara dont give her " she said , he look at her in surprise " jee mein na bola tha Zubiya se ka i will send dinner for her , per madam ko salty sandwiches khana hai" Gaiti tried to make him smile

" tum yahan per roko beta hum chala jai ga " his mother stopped him at the end of corridor " Asfi " his mother call him

" Jee" he smiled at him

"Beta Subha ko Zubiya ko apna saath ghar la kar aana , till she recover she will stay with me " she completed her sentence without waiting she walked away with Gaiti , Gaiti turn back and show him thumb up he smirk his eyes again became moist

He check his wrist watched he walk back to her room " seriously she was eating salty sandwich " he took a bite and made face "how she had two sandwiches?" he asked himself " oh i see that is why she didn't give to Dr Haroon ?" a smile appear on his lips he pull blanket on her and free her arm from sling" you keep surprising me " he ate the remaining

Dr Shehroz knocked and walked in , he find him standing next to the window looking out side

" I guess visiting hours are over Asfand " he pull his leg and whispered

" woh Mama ja rahi thi so i was looking them , i am going" he said

" i don't think she needs my prescription" he goes through her files and said Asfand smiled at him he with hand ask him to follow him outside , he follows him

"What you were saying while we were standing in corridor this afternoon ?" he asked him

" Sir i guess that problem is solved " he said

"solved but how ? is she going for leave " he asked him he nodded " bus kuch aise he samjhe " he said Dr Shehroz pat his shoulder and walked ahead , he saw his driver coming with their dinner and their clothes, he asked him to keep their things respective, he himself went to attend patient in emergency

After few hours

Zubiya woke up as a nurse walked in and took her BP "Kya time hai " she asked her

"9" she said

"mein itna dair sogai "she tries to sit she saw his cell under her pillow she quickly hides it " yeh yahan kaise hai" she look around "aaj duty kaise kai hai " she asked her as she check her temperature

"Dr Asfandyar hai , pata nahi un ko kya problem ha kal se hospital mein hai , Ghar jana a naam nahi la raha " she said in irritating manner " waise Dr Zubiya kya un ko neend nahi aati " she asked her while yawning

" mein na tou Auntie ko Khuda Hafiz nahi kaha " she murmur to herself ,she look at the bags

"Yeh kya hai" she asked her she raise her shoulder and walked out , her stomach was gurgling she pick up the empty box from her side " who ate this ?" she asked herself at same time he walked in room he was exhausted he sank on the sofa

"Did you had dinner ?" he asked her she shakes her head " Dinner and your clothes are in these bags"he said while resting his head on the back of sofa "come on come and have dinner " he asked her without opening his eyes

"i had those sandwiches " she waved the empty box , he opens his eyes and look at her

"really you had those salty sandwiches " he narrowed his eyes and asked her ,she gulps and held her breath "aa jao aur mein aao " he warn her she make face " i think you better go and freshen up first " her tears marks disturb him , she check the bag and pull out his shirt

"i wear this ?" she asked him innocently

"if you like you can ?" he naughtily said and stare her to see her reaction , she tries to fold it back he took it from her hand

"Wait i will bring your bag, he has kept it in my cabin" he took off his shirt

" aap kya kar raha hain, koi aa jai ga " she blushed and closed her eyes

" door is locked " he said while closing his buttons , she wild opened her eyes ,he placed his shirt in her hand " freshen up , i am hungry i will not wait for you " he opened the tiffin box "since yesterday i haven't take eaten anything"

"Why?" she asked him as he saw him eating ,he intense gaze made her nervous she walked to freshen up , she look at her face it was all pale and it has tears marks she find herself still holding his shirt in her right bandage arm" un ko ho kya gaya hai" she inhale his mild cologne smell an unnecessary smiled appear on her lips

"are you okay?" she heard a light knock on the door

" yes " she said and splash water on her face , she walked out , he was busy eating, her clothes bag was lying on table , he was dress up like daily

" i am done , you have dinner properly " he said while finishing his plate , he stands and walked close to her ,she took a step back he picked up his cell beneath her pillow

"kuch kehna hai " he asked her

" auntie ko sorry bolna hai " she murmur

" Kal morning mein bol dana " he said while placing her medicine table next to food "Door mein lock kar raha hoon, you rest no one will bother you " he said while walking towards the door " aur hai call me at once if you feel pain aur anything i am around" he waved his cell and walked out ,she heard him locking the door from out side

" yeh pagal hogaya hai kya, lock kar ka chala gaya hain " she walked to the table she sat right there where he was sitting few minutes back, the food was too tempting ,she quickly started eating it

She received Gaiti call,she picked up with a smile

" Thank God you called , i am room arrested " she said while smiling

' Kya matlab" she asked her

" Dr Asfandyar door lock kar ka chala gaya hain, i think he is scared ,if i start roaming around at night" she giggle

" woh kuch bhi kara kam hai , waise did he had dinner ?" she asked her

"Yes" she said

" i was worried for him, tumhara khayal rakhta rakhta khud bhai sb bemara na par jai " she said from other end Zubiya became embarrassed

" he can do anything for his loved one " she ending the call while giving her thought to think

" am i in list of his loved one " a smile appear on her lip and it made her nervous

To be continued

Edited by naddiya26 - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah!!! This is sweetest update.so zubiya made it to his loved ones list.hes definitely in Love,the way taking care of her.lol he locked her 😆.i loved the interaction of lubna,gaiti n zubiya
Thanks for updates nads
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very Cute and sweet update..Loved it so much. Dil chahta thaa ke yeh part kabhi khatem hi na ho. Now me hungry for more.
TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

omg omg,the update was too cute 😳
Asfi realising her love for zubi,crying for daniyal😭
Zubi eating salty sandwiches 😆
And then asfi also ate them 😳

Gaiti's teasing😆

everything was so good about this update😳

next update soonish 😳
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

omg omg,the update was too cute😳

Asfi realising her love for zubi,crying for daniyal😭
Zubi eating salty sandwiches😆
And then asfi also ate them😳

Gaiti's teasing😆

everything was so good about this update😳

next update soonish😳

is yakeen ka safar still on air?
TC_FA thumbnail

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: Vishdrmzzz

is yakeen ka safar still on air?

yes,it is 😳
Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks tanu. Will start watching when it's end.