imagine this... #wish (on the occasion of Ganesh festive)

mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
She is so immersed in her work that she didnt notice meghu and sikha till they had spoken.
'can we help ?' meghu asked placing her hands on the table and leaning afterward to get a better look at the ganesh idol on which chandini is working from the past one hour.
she does this every year on ganesh chavithi , she makes the idol with clay using her hands . The one and half feet ganesh murthy still needs a lot of work. she had just finished the basic structure and there are lot of details to be carved. 

'bilkul nai' she answered meghu without taking her eyes of the murthy . Her gentle fingers are covered in mud and are moving with exceptional care molding the clay .

' why dont you let us help? you make it alone every time.' meghu asked pouting and acted to be disappointed to convince her sister. 

chandini showed her no reaction which made shika laugh at meghu'. ' your antics wont work now, jiji will not give the opportunity' shika said teasing.

' That's right ! dont waste your time , now go and decorate the mandir ' she said with a voice bit more authoritative then her usual self. And smiled as they moved passing on comments to each other. All this time her eyes never left the murthy .

(zooming in on her fingers working on the murthy ear... zooming out we have young dev)

His eyes looked sharp as he carefully carved the details on the clay and his are eyebrows drawn together with concentration. chandini sat on the steps near by , her elbows on her knees and palms cupping her chin. her face resembling total boredom and bit irritation.

' why dont you let me help?' she asked with a accusing tone .

' you dont do it well' he said as a matter of fact .

This answer irrirated her even more she stood suddenly , stomped towards him and pulled his hand away from the clay . Then took her authoritive position, she planted her both hands on her waist , held her head high and gave him ' dont you dare ' look.

Looking her like that cracked him up before he can say anything she complained ' you dont teach me well '. He rolled his eyes and gave in.

'okay , come here' he said making place for her. she jumped in enthusiastically and dig her fingers in to the clay. He instructed her patiently for few minutes but she kept pushing his hand away and tried to mold by herself. They are working on the trunk and he said ' No, you need to make to more slant. Give it more angle ' .

' what?' she asked looking at his face, confusion written all over her face. He shook his head and smiled at her .' like this ' he said .. and continued working on it.

He is observing her from past few minutes. she looked so engrossed in her work not bothering  her surroundings. This is the first time after their marriage that she seemed to be in better mood. And he just witnessed a gentle smile touch her lips it made him puzzle what could have brought it.

She is new. she looks different now with her wrists covered by those red bangles. The red sindoor standing out in the middle partition of her hair. The black beads around her neck contrasting her creamy skin. she looks even more beautiful than before , if it's possible. All of those signs saying she belongs to him but is she really?

she is almost done and just needs few more minutes. she felt bit tried by standing for so long. she pushed the hair near her forehead with her forearms but they stubbornly come back again she decided to ignore them and concentrated to doing the finer deatils. And she froze. she sensed him near her and warm feeling spread through out her body. she slowly raised her head to look at him . 

A gentle blow of cool air touches her face blowing her dark hair off and leaving her breathe less. He is standing too close and her legs seemed to be jammed to the floor making it impossible for her to move. His eyes shined with amusement and  he slowly diverted his gaze to the ganesh murthy. he placed his fingers near her and started to mold the trunk. she stood frozen unable to say anything as her eyes followed his fingers as he expertly carved the trunk. 

' The angle should precisely be  72 degrees ' he said softly.

she immediately turned at him to look at his face. Her eyes filled with surprise. But he carefully kept his eyes on the murthy. He could feel her looking at him. This close proximity and simple moment gave him tickling feeling under his ribs and he felt like a stupid teenager. He slowly touched her fingers and then titled his head to look at her. As soon as their eyes met she withdrew her hand as if his touch burnt her and moved a step back.

For reasons yet unknown this made him angry. Now they stand 4 feet away facing each other his eyes drilling in to her as his face turned cold and hard , she refused to met his eyes and bowed her head a bit looking everywhere except him. He felt hurt and furious and he blamed her for making him feel like this.

' how do you do it ?' his works sharp and intended to hurt ' acting all good and innocent all the time, dont u get tried ?' his expression of disgust hurt her more than his words. Her eyes shoot to him ,he made no change in his expression.

' On this day , people usually pray to ganesha and wish for knowledge. today i will wish for you. i will ask him to give you some 'sadh buddhi'.' she said looking directly at him, taking her stand.

'On this day' he said slowly taking a step towards her.' People say, chand got cursed by pravathi' he closed the distance between them with every word and stopped , he raised his hand and she turned her face away  and shut her eyes. His eyes turned more dark with rage.

' now its chandini's turn'  he said dangerously as he ran his fingers from her shoulder to her elbow leaving the mud tracks  she twitched her neck and her whole day shivered by his touch.

she opened her eyes to look at him , but before she could meet his eyes he swiftly turned away and walked out . She wanted to go after him and fight.   ' This time i will wish god to make you disappear' she thought but immediately had a self realization that   she dont want god to grant her that wish.

' jo bhi huin , jaise bhi huin, tumhara huin.' his words echoed in her mind and she shook her head in a attempt erase the memory .And slowly moved to the table again , in a confused state.

emm... so what do you think. i know its hard to imagine a scene like that in the current path. But try to imagine it .. like after one week. because right now the emotions are high and raw may be in one week we will see chandini slowly getting back on her feet and then a scene like this is totally possible right?

hope you enjoyed reading. please do share your thoughts . thank you😊

Edited by mayukatta - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
This one is so good
I could actually imagine this scene
Surely Advay will know she thinks of Dev
As only he had taught her this ?
Marvelous Mayu
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Small things like these can actually bring them close 
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It felt like I wasn't reading..I was actually watching an AdvNi scene... It was simple.. yet beautiful..❤️
shibaniana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow.
I think this one is my favorite Mayu.
I long for these moments to be shown.
So so beautiful.
It was amazing to imagine😳
Fa13 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow..so beautiful OS 👏
Loved it!
AdNi...
Thx for the pm Dear.

mayukatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chipper-Treat-

Awesome loved it so much.

Thank you sona 😊
mayukatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2filmy

This one is so good
I could actually imagine this scene
Surely Advay will know she thinks of Dev
As only he had taught her this ?
Marvelous Mayu

Thanks a lot Priya..
Ofcourse Dev in advay knows his chandini is thinking of him..
But this revenge driven advay doesn't think that..

Happy to know you could imagine this...😊

Anraysha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is sooo Romantic❤️☺️, Real,While I was reading I was feeling like,I am seeing all these in front of my eyes. Mesmerising, Mindblowing post Dear 👏😛Edited by Anraysha - 6 years ago
mayukatta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lost_Somewhere

It felt like I wasn't reading..I was actually watching an AdvNi scene... It was simple.. yet beautiful..❤️

Thank you for such a lovely comment dear😊