AarYa OS: The Pulse ~ Color change gift for Sharlene Didi~

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Image result for congratulations gif

This is for my sweet Sharlene Didi who recently changed color and became an IF Sizzler.

Welcome to the group with the dullest color and the longest duration Didi of mine.

I know that you have been scarce of late due to poor health but that this forum remains your home. That makes us family because we are blessed to have you. Always happy and encouraging to new members, and always entertaining us with the best tales of AarYa based on PV tracks.

PV is the best serial that brought us to this place, but we are the pulse that keeps it going no matter what. At times the pulse may be weak but as long as we keep loving the show and keep coming here, the heart of PV will live on.

Image result for heart gif

Congratulations Didi of mine! ๐Ÿค—

Image result for congratulations gif

I hope you will love your gift!

Image result for heart gif

Edited by Tessaloni - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations Sharlene for the Color change ๐Ÿค—

Keep posting and keep changing colors so that we get to read beautiful stories from Tess as your gifts ๐Ÿ˜‰
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Tess, this OS is perfect for me. Like I said in CCC, this has all the elements in it.

It has humor, naughtiness, cute jealousy and then possessive jealousy (yes jealousy can be of different types). Then it has got sadness from losing a loved one. Like lose of Mansi at such a young age.

It has got determination, (first for Aarti's determination to become a cardiologist and then her determination to save her husband's life).

It has got possessiveness, yes I have already mentioned it. But here I want to say that it has got possessiveness in the form of a jealous Aarti who throws away Yash's phone when he flirts (pretends to flirts) with Paridhi in front of Aarti. Then she throws herself at him, accepting her love for him.

This story has got deception also. Yes Yash and his family and Aarti's own parents deceived Aarti into marrying Yash by hiding Yash's sickness from her. But then why Yash did it also makes sense. He is after all a human being and he too has his flaws. He was afraid that he won't get his lady love. He was afraid that if she knows about it then she will marry him out of pity and not for love. He wanted her love and not her pity. He was helpless in front of his love for Aarti and that's why he decided to hide it. Well this shows helplessness of a person in a given circumstances. It's easy for us to judge them but it's hard for us to understand them.

This story has got romance and what a romance it is. I absolutely loved the way Yash makes Aarti realize her feelings for him when he flirts with Aarti. And the kiss that followed showed all sorts of emotions. I have already mentioned that it showed possessiveness. Along with it it showed passion, acceptance and understanding. With understanding I mean that Yash didn't make love to her but stopped on time.

This scene also has the elements of shock. Shock when Yash faints on her.

Which resulted into fear. Fear of losing another loved one for the same reason that she had lost her sister. This once again showed determination. Determinations for protecting and saving her husband's life. For some reason I don't mind Aarti operating Yash.

This was followed by actual confessions of their feelings. I absolutely loved loved loved their lovemaking scene for the reason because it showed how connected they are to each other. I also loved it for the way you have written it. It's the magic of your writing skills.

This scene was followed by Yash's guilt which was very important for them to bring to a closure to move on with their lives. Once again it showed understanding. Aarti understands why Yash had to trick her into marrying him.

Tess, I have been a fan of how you always describes a painting. It's as if you yourself are painting a picture and we as viewers are watching it or watching you paint. First I read it in "Dark Angel". And then in the OS, "Art Piece!" And now in this story. I applaud you my friend for such a talent.

Once again I would love to say that this OS is absolutely amazing and beautiful from start to finish and we are lucky to read it.

I may have missed some points or forgotten to comment on some scenes. If I remember them I'll come back again.

But for now I'd like to say that this one is another Masterpiece from you.

Bravo Tess, bravo โญ๏ธ

Edited by lovely_nikki - 7 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats on the colour change Sharlsie๐Ÿค—
You don't need any more comments or opinions do you Tess?
Tessaloni thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

read your PMs for your answer! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tessie for the awesome gift ๐Ÿค— I love the OS ๐Ÿ˜†
Image result for thank you my friend

Image result for thank you my friend
Edited by Sharlene1410 - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Congratulations Sharlene for the Color change ๐Ÿค—

Keep posting and keep changing colors so that we get to read beautiful stories from Tess as your gifts ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks Nikki ๐Ÿค—
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

Thanks B

sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congrat Sharlene on the color changes, hope we' ll continue to see you here and posting your wonderful stories ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

And now the story..

Love the title, intruiguing and so apropos.

The heart want what it want despite trying to denied it.

Well this case of careful what you wish for , at least for Aarti who was so wounded by her sister lost that she ignore her heartbeat and ouch ๐Ÿ˜†at Yash words, yep can't act like a wife when you told hubby not to bother. He waited and finally had to push her after everything else failed for fears that time was running out or he wouldn't have agreed with Prateek plan. The phone conversation was really funny and it must have taken a lot out of Yash to go with the plan but then it work , it incensed Aarti so much and made her react so strongly, And wow he was lucky they were not standing in the kitchen or she might have accidentally stabbed him. What a reaction. !!! I love it she finally listen to her heart and gave into her desire.

And this heart on his sleeve Yash surprised me, so vulnerable, so hopeful to be loved by the woman of his dream, little did I know that the shocking hard part was yet to come. He needed a heart transplant and seeing Aarti sorrow and guilt at not having properly consider him was heartfelt. Yes she missed all the signs but out of self-preservation so it was important for her to be the one to heal him, take care of him, soothe and love him.

And then we were back to lightness, I laugh at the slap and mini argument. He wanted her love, she wanted to share his burden, so sweet ๐Ÿ˜ณ. And the coming together so tender so loving so natural. They healed eact other.

As I already said to you Aarti should not have been the one to perform the surgery because of the emotional tie, but in this instance the symbolism of her giving him his new life would have been lost so I think it fit the story. In other word it was needed. And yes, the secret become non important in the end because the stakes were higher.

So this one is going on my favourite list which is so long now, ๐Ÿ˜Š

I love everything about this story , the lightness in the begining that contrast with the heaviness and increase the tension which made me go to all kind of emotion , sadness, fear, hope and hapiness.

Well done

Edited by sass8 - 7 years ago