which one is niti's best act in ky2?

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hi.I don't know much about acting,so I can't say which one was her best act but I can say which one is my fav.for me,her drunk act was best.she was so awesome as drunk nandini.so realistic.aisa lag raha tha,jaise woh sach much nashe me hain.aap ke liye kaun sa wala best act hain niti ka?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ditto..Akhi.Maine aaj tak kisi aur actor ko itna acha aur real drunk lagne wala nahi dekha.Even she was far better than parth's drunk scene.That was my all time favourite scene of kaisi yeh yaariaan.Nandini was looking more innocent.."Manik is a fool..he is a fool" 😆😆
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: twinkle55

Diittliotto..Akhi.Maine aaj tak kisi aur actor ko itna acha aur real drunk lagne wala nahi dekha.Even she was far better than parth's drunk scene.That was my all time favourite scene of kaisi yeh yaariaan.Nandini was looking more innocent.."Manik is a fool..he is a fool"😆😆

don't compare yaar.both were spacial at there own.
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Drunk scene .. And the Mangalore track.. Her traumatic phase... That phase.. For me, both Parth and Niti were best in terns of acting in that track.. They'd given themselves to the show completely...
So yup.. Drunk scene & traumatic phase of Nandini Murthy is the best of Niti Taylor for me 😃
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 21July2014

Drunk scene .. And the Mangalore track.. Her traumatic phase... That phase.. For me, both Parth and Niti were best in terns of acting in that track.. They'd given themselves to the show completely...

So yup.. Drunk scene & traumatic phase of Nandini Murthy is the best of Niti Taylor for me 😃

These two are my favorite too 😳
PILU123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so many fav scenes of Nandini Murthy for me.i cant differentiate one from that list.
but the traumatic phase is really great specially that scene before the slap scene