Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mithra78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
To arav- when oviya said she practices in bathtub to get good voice, he said he knows a medicine for that and took her to restroom. What is that medicine Dr. Arav?( during mental asylum week)
muffin_love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithra78

To arav- when oviya said she practices in bathtub to get good voice, he said he knows a medicine for that and took her to restroom. What is that medicine Dr. Arav?( during mental asylum week)

Idhu enna pudhusa iruku thy din talk properly during during that task right so only problem started😕
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Almost all my questions asked by sanjusree... Sanju.. thanks for saving my time😊
Mithra78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Idhu enna pudhusa iruku thy din talk properly during during that task righgt so only problem started😕

This scene was in uncut version.
Morning only oviya and Arav were outside.they had a chit-chat about some jet planes.and then oviya said she practices singing in bathtub to get good voice. Dr. Arav- Adellam eduku? Enkitta innoru medicine iruku. And he goes to washroom.
Oviya followed asking why r u coming here often?
Dr.arav- will let you know.
Scene ends.
Not many people know why kamalhassan referred his kiss as medicine kiss. 😡😡😡

1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: muffin_love

Idhu enna pudhusa iruku thy din talk properly during during that task right so only problem started😕

This convo happened in early morning

Nariya bizarre things irrukku, neenge utthu pathinge na

during nights and early mornings, he is seen talking with Oviya when nonone is around

During day time he avoids her
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Qualia

This convo happened in early morning

Nariya bizarre things irrukku, neenge utthu pathinge na

during nights and early mornings, he is seen talking with Oviya when nonone is around

During day time he avoids her

ya.. naan idhai notice pannirukken.. they were talking about thanniyila saasagam panradhu for singing in the morning.. I saw that.. vaa naan kaatturen nu sonnaan.. but what happened then and where they went nu notice pannalai..

adhaan andha episodes ah delete pannittaangalo?
Mithra78 thumbnail
RamyVijay,
He said aduku Vera oru marundu iruku.😡
Edited by Mithra78 - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mithra78

RamyVijay,

He said aduku Vera oru marundu iruku.😡

hmmm.. panradhellaam pannittu 😡 I noticed few other instances as well when they were alone.. his attractions towards her nallaave theriyum.. naduvula karadinga poondhadhu naala vandha prechanai..
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Almost all my questions asked by sanjusree... Sanju.. thanks for saving my time😊

haha ok varsha 😆 i know its ur niece name unga peru marandhiduchu...whats ur name???
muffin_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

hmmm.. panradhellaam pannittu 😡 I noticed few other instances as well when they were alone.. his attractions towards her nallaave theriyum.. naduvula karadinga poondhadhu naala vandha prechanai..

appo he said snake kudutha idea nu😆 appo adhu vera idhu veraya...nala iruku ponga avan logic...over marumama iruku so oly snake raiza n bindhu are confused regarding his character pola

thanks ramya mithra n qualia for clearing my doubt😆
Edited by muffin_love - 7 years ago