Is it the last episode tomorrow i.e. 19th Aug

Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Is this true...tomorrow is the last episode of PB?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Today is certainly not the last but it is being speculated that it will end on 25th but since Bajirao will meet Mastani in today's epi I doubt if the makers will wind up the show in a week. It might take another month or so. Not sure though.
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hav heard dt show is going off air fr sure bt not in aug... so i feel it mite end in another 2 or 3 mnths...
Aasha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

hav heard dt show is going off air fr sure bt not in aug... so i feel it mite end in another 2 or 3 mnths...

i saw one update in sony TV where they mentioned tomorrow i.e. sat at 7.00 p.m. is the last episode
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I saw a telly talk segment and even there it is mentioned that the show will wrap up in two days. Here is the link and the news is mentioned at the end of the video:
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I saw a telly talk segment and even there it is mentioned that the show will wrap up in two days. Here is the link and the news is mentioned at the end of the video:

Sourabh gokhale aka chimnaji has postd d grp pic of baji family on insta saying d shw has wrappd up it means 2dy was d last day of d shoot...moreovr evn rudra has postd d pic saying last day of d shoot he mite hav gone on set...