Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHIVIKA8532 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yayyy!! You updated!!!
God!! You left a cliffhanger!! Eagerly waiting for the nxt!!
Update soon!!! 😃 ❤️
DisneyDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So excited for next chapter. Lol, Shivaay is in for a treat
aichaab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yippee, finally an update.

Oh Shivay trying to control the heart by following his mind but then the mind will eventually lose.

He will now just jump to conclusions without listening to anything but i hope Prinku comes out real soon...
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh god shivaay just did not accuse anika for stealing
i am so waiitng for anikas reaction
please do continue
shivaay is in rude shock
please do continue
bye sumi
kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for this update for so long. Finally you did 😃

Beautifully written. Can't wait to know what would be Anika's reaction. Please update soon
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Shivay is getting more curious about Anika
But how can he put useless blame on Anika???
Eagerly waiting for next update
Update soon please
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 10: Accusations

The moment those words left Shivay's mouth, his heart knew he would regret it. But you see people like Shivay, listen to their hearts at length, almost towards the finish line, when most of the damage has been done.

"Excuse me?" said Anika incredulously. "This is fun!" said Shivay snatching the earrings from Anika, in the process spinning her around so that she now faced him. Blue eyes looking directly into the golden brown. "How dare you steal from my sister?" said Shivay. "I am going to get you arrested right away!" he declared. Anika was bubbling with rage but gathering herself she said "Mr Oberoi, I request you not jump to any conclusions. I am Prinku's friend and I am not stealing from her".

"Oh how convenient that I am jumping to conclusions" sneered Shivay "and" he added, "she is Priyanka Singh Oberoi for you". "Who do you think you are?, trying to be chummy with Prinku eh?" started Shivay, "And if you were really her friend, you would know off her charitable heart and not steal, I am sure Prinku would have willingly donated these earrings to you". Anika winced at his tone, bitting back her frustration she said "Mr Oberoi, I was placing Priyanka's earrings into a box as per her instructions and I am sure she will be willing to tell you the same if you asked her". "I do not need to ask anyone, I know what I saw, you were stealing" declared Shivay.

"Mr Oberoi", said Anika in a tone that startled Shivay, "I believe you are delusional or do not really know what stealing is!". Before Shivay could reply she said "Currently Priyanka's earring are in your hands. Priyanka can step out any moment now and verify that she was the one who handed them to me. So before you make any more accusations, I would advice you to hold your tongue".

Priyanka was done fixing her make up and as she was stepping out of the bathroom she heard Shivay bhaiya yelling. Hurrying out quickly, Prinku trembled at the sight that met her eyes. Here was Shivay bhaiya accusing Anika of stealing her earrings. "Oh God!" she thought, "Why is bhaiya doing this?". Before things got out of hand and taking what Anika said as a cue, Prinku rushed towards them and said "Shivay bhaiya, Please! Anika is right!", "I gave her the earrings to put away."

"You do not have to defend her Prinku!", said Shivay still looking into Anika's eyes, "She is stealing from you!" declared Shivay. That was it, Anika lost her cool. But unlike Shivay who yelled at the top of his lungs when angry, Anika said in clear, calm yet incredibly menacing tone, "Mr Oberoi, It is becoming evident to me that you are hell bent on convicting me for a non existent crime!". Keeping her gaze steady she added "I am beginning to wonder if this is a personal vendetta?". In an instant Shivay knew what she was referring to, and he also knew she was right. See at this point Shivay should have just kept quiet and let her go. But what fun is that?. Grabbing Anika's arm, Shivay proceeded to twist it around her back dragging her towards him in the process. Anika not quite expecting this raised an arm towards his shoulder, reflexively holding him to steady herself.

To all the viewers of this scene, yes, Dadi, O, Rudy were there along with Prinku, but lets not get to that first. So yes, the viewers of this scene witnessed a phenomenal transformation. Heat from Shivay's body permeated Anika's making her cheeks turn pale first, then a gradually baby pink and finally deepened into one of the darkest shades of blush red. Anika pushed at Shivay's shoulders, "gently" noted Kalyani. Rather than be affronted by Shivay , Anika was ... umm engaging in a silent dialog with his eyes."Again!" noted Kalyani.

As for Shivay, the moment he touched Anika his heart started galloping. Her scent began intoxicating him, gradually taking over the rational part of his brain. His eyes deepened into a shade of green, which in future O would call"Anika green". You see that was because that shade of Shivay's eyes were for Anika only.

"Billu!" said Kalyani after what seemed like an eternity, "Oye Billu!" repeated Kalyani when Shivay did not hear her the first time. Faking anger she added "Is this the way guests at the Oberoi Mansion are treated?". With great effort Shivay tore his eyes away from Anika's, but still held on to her. "D..Dadi, she.." he began, "I heard everything, and I want you to know are delusional said Kalyani. This interruption was welcome by Anika who quickly freed herself from Shivay's hold. The moment had passed, the spell broken. On a later day Kalyani apologized to the both of them for this. But they knew that this was just the beginning of several such moments. Before things got out of hand, composing herself Anika said, "Thank you Prinku and Dadiji for the invitation. I must head home, my brother is waiting for me".

Picking her purse off Prinku's bed, she turned to Shivay and addressed him thus, "Mr Oberoi, I hope you grow up and learn some manners from the rest of your family". With that Anika quickly strode out of the room, away from Oberoi Mansion towards her Champa.

Nodding slightly towards Dadi and Prinku, Om followed Anika, maintaining a safe distance till they were both in the garden.

*********************************************************************************

Anika was humiliated. Sure she was inured to it from long ago. It all came with being an orphan, but no one shook her heart the way he did. "Must get out of here she thought. "Anika wait!" said Om. "I apologize for Shivay, his behavior was unexpected and unwarranted" said Om calmly as he caught up with Anika. Faking a smile that barely concealed her agitation, Anika said "It is OK! Mr Oberoi, I need to get home". "Anika please call me Om!" said a visibly disturbed Om, "here take this" he added extending a bottle of water to Anika. Breathing deeply Anika took a long drink from the bottle. Comforted by the cool liquid, Anika got her bearings back. "Thank you for this!", "Sorry about that scene in there" she added. "Anika you are embarrassing me!" said a visibly uncomfortable Om, "I sincerely reiterate my apology, please do not let this affect your friendship with Prinku or with us". "Also" he added "we do not want to be friends with you just because of the incident with Shivay, you are by no means entertainment for us". Anika gasped "Do you read minds?" she asked. Laughing lightly Om said "Its a secret, I will let you in on it some day. But seriously I genuinely think we will make good friends, irrespective of smashed windshields!". At this Anika smiled and laughed lightly, "Thank you for talking me up, but I must really get home" she said, "Ok, we will see you sometime soon then?" asked Om, "Sure" smiled Anika. With that Anika left the Oberoi grounds.

Reaching home Anika made sure Sahil was fed and tucked into bed. Only after she finished cleaning the entire house did she let herself cry. She cried for a very long time. You see Anika always cried when she was angry and today she was livid. Once the tears died down, Anika began to introspect. "Why did he elicit such strong reactions from her? I have met many such a men before, arrogant, rude yet...". Giving into exhaustion, Anika fell into a fitful slumber. This was going to be the start of many sleepless nights, the cause for which would be The Shivay Singh Oberoi.

kaavya009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written, absolutely amazing update love 👏 . Super excited for the next one. Please update soon 😊
samiksha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As usual absolutely awesome. I am glad he did not send Anika to police custody or something. Glad Dadi came.
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry to say but i totally hate mens like shivaay
and for now this hate will continue
for next long parts till shivaay starts to listen to his heart which will be a long way coming
loved anika's avatar and cool and composed reaction but hated her tears
love you my OM n ani bonding