oh god i am still laughing
haha anika agian stumps shivaay
OMG i love you my jungli billi
please do continue
bye sumi
rainqrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I just read it all in one go!! The last bit about SSO getting frustrated was hilarious!! Can't wait to read more!
louryaa thumbnail
ha ha ha poor shivaay baby!!!!
Ur story had me in splits at times...Keep going on...
S.love1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow
What an interesting, uniquely beautiful story
I am loving it, let the fun begin...
This is going to be awsome
A very marvellous job you have done, very appreciated
Update soon
Much love!
.Saumya.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
intriguing
so challenging eyes
he is so mad it will be fun
samiksha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The dance sequence was written so well. awesome.
SHIVIKA8532 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing!!! Eagerly waiting for the nxt!!!
Plzz update soon!! 😃 ❤️
aichaab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello, i am really missing this story when will you update pls pls.
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for your appreciation and continued interest in my story.!!
Here is the next chapter :)

Chapter 9: Whats wrong with you?

"Shivay baby, why did you wear black?I am in blue!" whispered a disappointed Tia tugging at Shivay's arm. Shivay turned and raised an eyebrow, "Is she really trying to stop me?" he thought. The look on Shivay's face made Tia falter a little, letting out a small awkward laugh she added"Shivay baby can you twirl me around a bit?I think my left profile makes for a better picture!". "NO" said Shivay curtly and began to move away from the dance floor. Shivay Singh Oberoi would not dance anymore for the day, his PR team arranged for dancers to keep the others entertained. Knowing look on his boss's face, Shivay's head of publicity Dushyant Malhotra stepped in to dance with a visibly uncomfortable Tia. "Poor, Tia!" thought Dushyant, taking hold of her arm and saving her face in front of the assembled. But here assembled were the social elite who very well knew what was happening. "A marriage of convenience!" remarked the sour old socialites. "Yeah right!" grinned the younger women, so Shivay's heart was not conquered yet. With a little effort they could have flings with the married Shivay in the future. With the Oberoi family, it was better mistress than wife, they sighed!.

As for Shivay, he was desperately trying to track "That Woman!". "But Why?" asked his mind, "You let her go when you had the chance to get back at her this morning" added his brain. "Yes, Why?" sang his heart. "Shut up!" said his brain. Shivay was looking around the big room at the little clusters of men and women that were scattered all around. Nope she was not anywhere near the rich eligible bachelors who were each surrounded by a small circle of potential wives. Nor was she cosying up to the elderly drunk businessmen looking for mistress number n. His rumination was interrupted by a flash of red moving along the periphery of his vision. Turning around, Shivay saw Anika walking slowly, with her eye brows knitted slightly in a frown, obviously to the world around her. He was taken in by her. Here was a woman holding her own in his house. His anger rose as his heart was impressed by this sight. As he was closing in on her his phone beeped diverting him for a bit. Once he was done answering his message, he looked up to find her gone. Irritated, he began looking for her again, but luckily this time around, he didn't have to look around much.

There she was, chatting up Rudy and Prinku. "Why are they talking to her?" he thought in irritation. Moving towards them he resolved to throw that woman out of their home in the next half hour. Just as he was closing in on the group, he saw Prinku lead Anika upstairs towards the left wing.

"Prinku can be so naive, she takes up road trash to her rooms" muttered Shivay racing up the stairs to the left wing. "Must stop Prinku" was all that his mind thought, "Must go after that woman" said his heart.

Anika was feeling really weird. "What was that on the dance floor?" thought she. "What is happening with Mr Oberoi?". Anika knew about Shivay, anyone remotely up to date with the world knew who Shivay Singh Oberoi was. Anika read enough about him to know off his dominance in the business world. Anika read all about his imposing personality, but experiencing it was a different thing all together. But Anika could defend her self. "I was right! he had no business cutting through the line at the temple" she thought. Also, the lawyer in her knew that, the incident at the temple was not even remotely punishable by law. Yet the woman in her was suddenly very aware of herself. They way he looked at her, commanding her with his eyes had her hear racing. It was as though she ran 10 miles without a break. He tried to challenge her and she wanted to challenge him back. He brought out the aggressive Anika who rarely surfaced. You see the number one rule of being a lawyer is to never lose your cool.

Anika was lost in her thought and did not see Prinku and Rudy approach her. Seizing her hand Prinku said, "I really really want to talk to you Anika", "I hope you are not mad, we did not mean to ambush you" she added. "Yeah, I was just too excited" said Rudy, "But why?" asked Anika, now amused.

"Well you see, you smashed Shivay bhaiya's car and I absolutely love you for that" said Rudy ."Oh well" said Anika rather sheepishly, "I didn't mean to...but...wait...how did you find out?" she asked. "I will tell you...if you promise to do it again...in future...when I ask for it" said Rudy. This elicited a giggle out of Anika, "Sure" she said. "Oh Anika!" said Prinku, "Please let us go to my room and catch up, I have some explaining to do" and then proceeded to drag Anika along.

"Will catch up with you guys in a bit, going to get O" yelled Rudy at their retreating backs.

Prinku's room was unlike anything Anika ever saw. Her entire neighborhood could fit into one single room. Anika swore Prinku's bathroom would be as big as her entire apartment, well maybe bigger.

"I did not lie to you Anika, I honestly did not" started Prinku. "I just never wanted to speak about my family to you" she said. Anika smiled knowingly and hugged Prinku. "Its OK!" she said "I am sure you didn't want to lie, besides I am friends with you, it doesn't matter even if you are the Queen of England". "Though" she frowned "I am not sure you will be too happy to know what happened with me and Shivay Singh Oberoi". "I am curious to know what happened" said Prinku, "But do you mind, if I adjusted my dress and then spoke to you?I dressed in a hurry...Oh also can you hold on to these?" saying so Prinku took off her chandelier earrings and handed them to Anika. "My ears hurt, can you set them by the dresser?" she asked. Nodding in affirmation Anika took those earrings and walked towards the dresser. She was rummaging through the various boxes on the bureau, looking for an empty one to place these earrings in. She was just placing them in an empty box when a cool firm hand gripped her arm rather viciously making her wince in pain. "Oww, What's wrong with you?" she said looking up to a pair of blue-green eyes.

Shivay's lips twisted into a sneer as he said "Oh what's wrong is you stealing from Shivay Singh Oberoi's sister!"