Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Oo what a twist in this amazing tale
Love it
Poor Anika going back to Oberoi Mansion again
aichaab thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was simply amazing, your an awesome writer.

Destiny really has conspired to bind Shivay and Anika...i just hope SSO does not do something stupid again. Prinku is such a sweetheart...she values her friendship with Anika
tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nw i m very eagerly waiting fr the next one :) :)
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update
Anika decided not to go to Oberoi mansion again but the problem arised which involves Omkara
I think Ishana is obsessed with Omkara
Let's see what will be Shivay's reaction and how he will solve the problem
Update soon please
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This was fantastic. .hooked me from the first go.
I liked ishkara. ..so a mention of ishana makes me happy
Naz02 thumbnail
This is awesome. Read it in one go. Extremely intriguing and captivating!!
Please continue...
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 13: Laying Traps and Breaking Phones

Shivay slept lightly. This because his brain was constantly whizzing, forever adapting to the various time zones where his businesses were flourishing. But last night he did not sleep well, nope, not even those 30 min power naps, and it was not because of some business deal. His businesses were great, ringing in profits over various stock markets, as usual. He did not sleep well because he couldn't get her out of his mind. Two incidents where she dared, where she ignored him, and did not bow down to him. That was not normal. She was not normal he declared.

He was agitated all through the day, the various mood relaxers he took didn't help either. "It must be something else", he thought. "Wait were his brothers in trouble? was this agitation a portend that something bad was to happen to them?". Thinking so he called Rudy up. Of O and Rudy if he would pick an O bro most likely to be in trouble, it would be Rudy. Shaking his head he proceeded to dial up Rudy. From Rudy's tone his suspicions were confirmed. Grinning lightly he assumed that maybe Rudy got caught n timing again, or maybe he was in trouble with some girl's boy friend/brother or something like that. "Yes, thats it!" he thought and rushed home.

"Rudy where are you?" asked Shivay over the phone, taking the steps two at a time as he headed towards the upper wings of the Oberoi mansion. "In O's studio" said Rudy. "Oh no! Rudy making out in O's studio again, as he tries to pass off O's work as his own" thought Shivay mildly amused. Bursting into the studio anticipating a half naked Rudy in some kind of trouble, to say that Shivay had no idea what he was about to see is an understatement. There she stood, in that perfect spot that O usually reserved for his sculptures "Because the light is perfect", was that girl again. The light bouncing off her dark loose curls as she shook her head at something Prinku was saying, she was a vision!. That light shell pink chiffon top, touched by the perfect rays of the sun accentuated her silhouette. Luminous and luscious chocolate brown skin gleaming in natural light and wait, she actually had pink cheeks. Under the tan trying hard to mask her original complexion he noticed, her cheeks were pink...a delicate pink. Come to think of it, her skin had pink undertones. Was she made of light or delicate roses? he wondered. "Bhaiya thank god you came!" said Rudy. There, the spell broke. Shivay was back to being angry again "pink?roses? what crap!". "I knew it" he thundered as he took one long stride and swiftly caught Anika by the arm, yes the one with the charm bracelet. "What have you done?" he demanded looking into her eye. "Yes what have you done to me?" iterated his heart quietly. "Who let you come up here?, I will get you arrested for trespassing!" he declared. "Mr Oberoi" said Anika, in that tone again, "I see that you have a sense for punishment but not a sense for crime" and before he said anything, "It is not trespassing if I amidst the owners and with their consent" she said. "But what you are doing is duress." she declared. "What do you mean?" growled Shivay. "My arm Mr Oberoi!" said Anika indicating at her arm that was secured tightly in Shivay's own, "and that is punishable" she added."You,..." began Shivay. "Shivay! Please" said Om. That tone left Shivay stunned.

Dropping Anika's arm quickly Shivay turned to face Om, "What happened?" he asked. For the next 20 minutes Shivay was as still as a statue while Om filled him in on what happened. When he was finished Shivay asked "How do we know she is not lying?" glaring at Anika. "Shivay, it is not about Anika! Look!" saying so Om proceeded to show Shivay the various copies Raju made and pictures of pieces that he had copied and would have to copy soon. "Some of these pieces are over two years old and were exclusive to my studio here in Mumbai and were sold upon request" he added, "and" he continued, "look this piece which is up for sale now was sold two years ago" pointed Om at the bust of a lady. Silence reined. Shivay was thinking. These periods of silence were common to the Oberois but not to Anika. Unable to fathom the silence, she said "Om I looked at the intellectual property and copyright policies your lawyer put in, they are watertight". At this Shivay snorted and lapsed into silence again. Ignoring him Anika continued "So I am sure you can get Ishana's license revoked and charge her with fraud."

Shivay, now turning towards Anika sneered and asked "Are you done Ms Genius?", voice laced with sarcasm he continued "What about all those pictures in the secret room then?". "We can apply for a search warrant" began Anika earnestly, "Defaming Shivay Singh Oberoi's brother, and sabotaging his art are not things you can get away with so easily!" he thundered. "But..." began Anika, "I am going to make sure that next time, even before she can think of O she shudders in fright" he declared "And this will be a lesson for all" he finished looking directly into Anika's eyes.

In the next 20 minutes Anika witnessed the precision with which Shivay Singh Oberoi hunted down his prey. Calls were being made and people were being summoned at the snap of Shivay Singh Oberoi's fingers. Anika was used to watching men in power in action. You see, lawyers were dramatic and often possessed enormous egos, criminal lawyers especially. But what Anika witnessed today was unlike she ever experienced before. Anika watched in awe as Shivay and his head of security obtained an arrest warrant, a search warrant and CCTV footage from Ishana's gallery, all under an hour.

Once the documents were in place, Shivay proceeded to explain the web that he had spun to trap Ishana. "But Mr Oberoi" began Anika, "Have you considered the fact that Ishana may be mentally ill? for having this level of obsession with Om!". If looks could kill, Anika would be dead. Shivay's annoyance was escalating with every passing minute, "Why is she not following what I say?.How dare she question my moves?, she even dared to correct a clause in the arrest warrant. Ok well the amendment only improved it... but how dare she" he thought. Glaring down at Anika he said "If Ishana is mentally ill it is more reason for her to be locked away or if you would prefer institutionalized" and before Anika could retort he added "Why this sympathy for her?makes me question your motives again!" he declared. Anika was reaching the end of her patience with this infuriating man "Mr Oberoi, you are certainly delusional. I think you need to get you head examined just as much as Ishana does. And for the record, I am more than happy not being a part of this plan. I can leave right away you know" she said. "No!" said Shivay's heart, he wanted her to stay, his mind rescued him saying "No, until Ishana is locked up and this issue sorted no body leaves. I don't want her intimated of these plans" he said. Rolling her eyes at him Anika said "It is 10:00 PM now, I need to get home, I also have a brother to take care of". A moment of silence as the blue-green eyes and the golden brown communicated again. "Well if you must go, then.." saying so Shivay turned towards Khanna and said "Get her home and bug her phone. The boy will stay here". Before she could protest he added "Do not tell me that I cannot bug your phone, I can do anything". "Mr Oberoi, have you lost it? Bug my phone, because you can do anything?are you crazy?" thundered Anika. "Fine then" said Shivay and walked towards her. Looking directly into those golden brown eyes, in one swift move he took Anika's phone from her hands and crushed it beneath his heel. "Well this way I am not bugging your phone" he said, smugly. Anika was angry, but she did not want to react and give Shivay the satisfaction he wanted from breaking her phone. Smiling she said, "Mr Oberoi, I will send you a bill for my new phone tomorrow, Goodnight". With that Anika strode out of the Oberoi Mansion, with Khanna in tow.

Ishana stepped out of the shower and headed towards her wardrobe. "What do I wear today?" she thought. Shifting dresses through her enormous closet she finally zeroed in on two of them. Taking a dress in each hand, she walked towards her dresser, turning towards the picture on the dresser she asked "Which one would you like Prannath?, this or this?". Ishana did this everyday. She talked to a picture of Om on the bedside table when she woke up, wishing it a "Good Morning". Then she proceeded to get dressed by consulting another one of Om's pictures kept on the dresser.

Ishana Patel was in love with Omkara Singh Oberoi, though, we say she was obsessed. Ishana met Om via Ridhima, her then best friend and his then girl friend. It was love at first sight for her. The moment she set eyes on the tall, regal Oberoi with his hair falling magnificently around his face, she was smitten. Sadly though Omkara had his eyes and ears only for Ridhima. She often wondered why, even to date, she asked herself that question. Ridhima was pretty and shallow, like most girls, nothing extraordinary. Ridhima was not particularly talented. Ishana though was an accomplished dancer. But Om never valued that. "I never could imagine you like that" he said. "We are good friends and it is best if things remained that way" he said. But Ishana did not want to be just friends. Scheme after scheme she used to plot and break apart Om and Ridhima with the hope that, he would come running into her arms post Ridhima. Sure they broke up, just like she wanted, but Om swore off women for a while after that. He did not come running into her arms, like she wanted. So she waited and waited and waited. Years went by, Ishana even took over her father's art dealership business and excelled at it, only to make sure to be close to Om. She would be his dealer. She would get him expensive buyers, she would organize the best exhibitions, only for him. "That will make him love me" she reasoned. But even that did not help. Om appreciated her, even said he was grateful, but he did not say "I Love You". So now Ishana was pissed. She was running out of ideas, but wait "What if I hurt him, without him knowing and then save him?" she thought. "Thats it!, I will make him want me" she said. With that she began concocting yet another elaborate scheme.

Ishana wanted to defame Om. Make it look like he was selling people copies not the exclusive pieces he promised them. Most art collectors were dumb anyway. They only wanted to possess the brand, not many understood the artist or his emotion. So, she would sell these collectors fakes, that way when they knew it was fake they would be incensed at being duped (honestly they are dumb to start with). At the cost of appearing unappreciative of art they would blame the artist for being a fraud. Omkara would be defamed in the art world. No one would line up to sell or buy his work. Then, she would step in. She would make it all go away, by pinning the forgeries on the craftsmen in his rival's studios. That way Omkara would be saved, his reputation restored and those rivals taken care off.

"You will come running to me Prannath" she said. Just then her phone rang and Om's face flashed. "Today is my lucky day! Prannath wants me" she grinned picking up the call. "Sure, let us meet at lunch time at the gallery" she said taking the call. "Yay!" she twirled around in joy, "Prannath is coming to meet me and we will have lunch!" she danced. "Must look my best" she said and proceeded to elaborately get ready for her big day ahead.

Edited by writerff - 7 years ago
samiksha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏I wish you were writing this show. It is as if everything is playing out right on a screen. I love women with substance and a substantial reason behind that substance. Love this Anika, absolutely khidkitod.
Warrants in an hour was a little too much especially after sunset but we are talking about Shivay singh Oberoi. You know I could feel the mockery in his tone when he addresses her as Ms. Genius. When he crushed her phone I felt as if he crushed mine and what a comeback by Anika. If I were her I would go for Iphone X
I love your story the characters are so real and I love your way of writing and yes I love Stalking you.👏👏
Edited by samiksha1993 - 7 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great update.
Shivay has lost it.
Ishana is insane.
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samiksha1993

👏I wish you were writing this show. It is as if everything is playing out right on a screen. I love women with substance and a substantial reason behind that substance. Love this Anika, absolutely khidkitod.

Warrants in an hour was a little too much especially after sunset but we are talking about Shivay singh Oberoi. You know I could feel the mockery in his tone when he addresses her as Ms. Genius. When he crushed her phone I felt as if he crushed mine and what a comeback by Anika. If I were her I would go for Iphone X
I love your story the characters are so real and I love your way of writing and yes I love Stalking you.👏👏

Wow.. Thank you for your comment!. Made my day, I read so many awesome stories on this forum, I was beginning to wonder if anybody liked this as much! :). Thank you so much for liking this :).
Edited by writerff - 7 years ago