aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

It was Suhana's b'day. Everything went well n everyone enjoyed it to the core. Of all , the most happiest one was the beautiful lil lady Soha .Today her papa fulfilled one of her wishes as she wanted every family member for her b'day celebration . Mr. Dev Dixit himself went to Vicky n brought him n Elena to the venue. Though Dev was reluctant to do so but his daughter's happy face soothed him. Anything for Suhana , he thought. I luv u papaa...aap iss world ke sabse best papa ho.. Dev was happy as he still cudn fathom the bitter harsh long lost separated yrs without her n Sonakshi .

Sonakshi was adjusting the bed room sheets , she felt as if she's losing balance. Kya huwa Sonakshii...tum teek toh ho ?' Dev rushed to her. Pata nahi Dev, chakkar sa lag rehi hai . Ear fluid imbalance hogi shayad . U don worry . Mein teek hu. Lemme sit hre for a while . Teek hai , aaraam se . Dev made her sit n took the glass of water from the side table .' Yeh lo, paani peelo ..' . Sonakshi took a sip but rushed to the wash room. Sonakshii..Sonaa kya huwa ? U alright ? Mein Dr ko bulaun, kyaa? ' . Ek mnt, Dev.. Mein abhi aayi ..' Sona came out of the washroom n assured an over protective Dev who was standing eagerly outside, Dev, mein teek hu.. lagta hai party me kuch na kuch khane ki vajai se hoga shayad or bahot stressed b dhi naa ..isliye but tum chinta mat karo. I'm glad that the party went soo well .Didn u noticed our Soha's happiness ? Pata hai Dev, tum iss duniya ke sabse ache papa ho... tum ne apni beti keliye jo kiya voh shayad kisi aur nahi kar paate. I'm so proud of u Mr. Aubhodro'. Achaaa , toh madamji abhi bhi mujhe rude maante ho... Mein rude hu? Rude hu ?? Teek hai , rude ka asli matlab kya hai voh mein ab aapko batata hu aur sikhata bhi'. Dev lifted her in his arms n walked towards their bed.

Mr. Dev. U wait hre , lemme take care of Dr .Bose , I meant Mrs. Dixit'. The gynec, Dr. Aditi took Sonakshi inside the chk up room. Behind the closed door , dev stood with an agitated mind. Wat''ll b dr gonna tell him ? He took Sona to the dr since she felt chakkar in the morning too . Sona had some doubts but she wanted to clarify that first. So without telling anyone in IN , they came to visit the dr. Dev was really excited to think of the +ve outcome as he still cudn get over the bitter truth of staying away from his Sonakshi wen she wanted him the most.

He thought of the beautiful moments he gav as a surprise to his dear wife after the late night bus incident . He had become over protective of her that even it began chocking her. So he decided to giv her a surprise & took her to their farmhouse , yess the same farm house wer 7 yrs ago they had a big ugly fight n Sonakshi left him , in a drunken n heartbroken state. Soha was left with her dadi for the evening n Ishwari also understood that her beta n bahu needed some they-time', @ least a temporary break from their never ending problems in IN.

" Dev , hum yahaa ? Let's go bak , Dev, I didn want to go bak to those bitter memories n the very thought of those old days still haunts me , hume ghar jaana chahiye " Sonakshii...sonaa, listen to me. Mein hu naa , tumhare saath...tumhare pass . Ab mein kuch bhi burayi hone nahi dungaa . Tumhare aas pass kisi ki buri nazar ki saaya tak padne nahi dungaa . Do u believe me, naa ?? Dev held her tightly n both entered the farm house . The room was decorated beautifully with flowers n candles . A pleasant fragrance filled in that room n Sona was pleasantly taken aback. Dev, tumne yeh sab ...kab , kaise matlab mujhe pata bhi nahi chali Arrey madamji , Dev Dixit kuch bhi kar sakta hai ...maalum nahi aapko ? Aur aapke liye toh , itna toh ban ta hai naa ? Mein aap keliye kuch bhi karungaa , bas aap keh dijiye ? Dev...tumi ekdomm Sona cudn even complete her sentence , her aubhodro interfered , " impossible , rt ? Ms Bose , I think u need to change that phrase ...like tumi ekdomm hot or stunning ya se...' Hawww !! Pata hai , aap bahot hot hai , good looking hai ... Isliye toh voh lambi line lagi dhi naa , girl friends kaa Sona rolled her eyes . " Girl friends se yaad aaya . Sona , mein tumse kuch clear bhi karna chahta hu. Uss din jab tum mujhe chod kar chali gayi dhi , tab se meine sab se apna naata thodaa Dev, purane baaton ko bhool jao.. usse yaad karne se kya milegaa , sirf dukh aur takleef, aur kuch bhi nahii. Ab hum saath me hai , naa ? Tumhari, I mean hamari beti bhi hai saath me. Mein tume chodkar kahin bhi nahi jaungi . Yeh pehle wale promise ki tarah nahii . Hum log bhi waqt ke saath , badal gaye naa ? Haan Sonakshi, lekin aaj mujhe baat karne do. Tume yaad hai naa, uss award function me hum mile dhe pehle bar tumhari dilli wapasy ke baad . Muche pata dha ki kis hotel me tum ruknewali ho. Meine bhi waha room book kiya dhaa , tumhare kamre ke opposite " Dev, mujhe achi tarah yaad hai, aur usko bhi ...kya naam dhi uski ? ...haan Shruti ! " " Wohi batane jaa reha hu , Sonaa. Un dinon me , mein sirf nashe ki saath me dhaa . Meine uss ladki ko vaha isliye bulaya ki taki tum samach sako ki mein ek carefree happy go lucky life jee reha hu . I want to make u feel jealous only, nothing else.' Dev, to b frank, I felt really bad that day . But then I thought , I jst walked out of u'r life so I shudn b bothered seeing all these . But @ the bottom of my heart , I cud never imagined u like the way u showed up in front of me . Now enuf of this. Okay ? Haan Sona , but I want to clear one more thing. U still believe that I signed those prenuptial agreement , rt ? Trust me , Sonakshi .. maa ne mujche dhokhe se sign karvaya dha uss me. I never meant to ...u know me , rt ? Dev, forget all these , please ? I know, the Dev I knew cud never ever do such a thing . But on that day wen Vicky showed me those, saying u signed it even b4 our marriage , I too believed him. For our house eviction too, all of us blamed u. But see, sachayi kee jeet hamesha hoti hai , ab kuch waqt lag bhi gayi toh kya farq padta hai ? Those lost yrs won't come bak , naa ?? Forget it..Hume aage ki baare me sochna chahiye ! Achaaa , toh tum aage ke baare me sochna chahti ho ? Teek hai .' Dev switched on the music. He signed her for dancing .

Sadgi achi lagi yeh mujh ko teri ...

Tu mujhme mujhse zyada hai..

" Sonakshi , aage ke baare me sochne ke liye sirf yeh dance se kaam nahi chalega " Saying this he lifted her gently n walked towards their bed decorated heart shaped with red rose petals.

Mr. Dixit , Dev came to his senses seeing Dr Aditi n Sonakshi coming towards him. Congratulations to the going to b papa . Dev's happiness knew no bounds . He cudn control his excitement . He hugged Sonakshi n placed a kiss on her forehead . Dev , Sona pointed towards the dr. After seeing the dr, Dev informed Ishwari bout this good news. She too was really happy. On the way bak , Dev suggested to go to the Bose house. Both baba n Asha re really happy for the surprise visit of their beti n damad . Saurav was nt der as he went with Raunita to her house. The good news created happy moments der too. Asha went to the kitchen to make coffee, Sona too joined her. She told her maa that Dev was never responsible for their house eviction or signing the prenup. Asha assured her that she'll reveal everything to baba , even Raunita's mom's theft too. Asha felt that it was high time to release Dev from all ill accusations fell on him & she felt really proud of her damad.

Dev n baba sat in the hall but they cud feel an awkward silence . Dev broke the silence , ba..baba . Bijoy looked @ his jamai . Dev continued. " Baba , now I can understand watz the feeling of being a proud papa to one's daughter. Wat all things v do to make our lil munchkin happy .. how much will v get hurt wen our doll gets hurt.. I knew it baba. Now I can understand how u felt wen Mamiji taunted Sonakshi , even maa. "Dev, beta..yeh sab " " Baba, please aap muche baat karne dijiye . Mein aapse maafi manga chahta hu.. 7 saal pehle , jab uss din meine... meine jo kuch bhi kiya , voh maafi ke laayak bhi nahi.. Mein manta hu...fir bhi ho sake toh mujhe ...maaf kar dijiye " Dev bent down n touched baba's feet. Bijoy helped him to get up n said , Dev, beta ...mujhe tumse koi shikhayatein nahii. I felt insulted then n I was angry but later on, I realised that how much u luvd u'r maa. I know u always luvd u'r maa . I know this too that u can never b disrespectful to anyone . U've a good heart but being a good hearted person can lead to many problems too until n unless one need to draw certain boundaries . Jo huwa, voh sab bhool jao. Sona n u hav a great life ahead . Now u'r family too is extending. Wat more else do v ask for ? They hugged each other. Sona n Asha cudn believe wat they saw jst now. Finally the ice broke completely.

Months passed by . Dev was experiencing every bit of being in a responsible parenthood along with Sonakshi. Suhana too was happy as she'll get her own sis or bro for playing. She missed Golu very much as he used to come for holidays to IN. Dev had bought a new house for Vilena n appointed Vicky as a manager n handed over him a separate office with some of Dev's qualified staffs. Dev Dixit never allowed anyone to mess with his personal or professional life, nt anymore.

Dev cherished every moment of his life with Sonakshi during her pregnancy. He took her for chk ups on time, he even find time to feed her , he used to walk with her jst to motivate her , he was experiencing that excitement of becoming a papa. Sona too enjoyed every bit of it as she missed all these pamperings for her first one. Ishwari too was very protective of her bahu. She even appointed Kichu n bhola bak in the kitchen so that everything can go smoothly.

Dev, jaldi aao ..surprise for u Kya hai, Sonakshi ? She placed his hand on her belly n Dev cud sense some movements . Woahhh ! Dev cudn hide his excitement . hamara bachaa ! Aww !! I luv u more n more for this , Sona He kissed her n hugged her sideways . " Ab mein aapko ek proper hug bhi nahi kar saktaa , hamare beech toh ab yeh chotu hai , naa ? Hello handsome , mein aapka papa hu ? Sab teek hai, naa vaha ? But wat do do ? Nothing is ok hre. U'r mom is troubling me. Come out fast n v can join hand in hand "Dev? " Sonakshi called him with a pleasant warning look. " Aur mein, papa? " Suhana asked. Aap toh meri pari ho...hum pehle hi ek unit hai, naa ? V can make that 3 ..wat say ? Alright papa' Sohaa, toh aap sab log ek unit hai ? Hmm dekhte hain' Sona smiled seeing the papa-pari duo.

Dev was pacing outside the labor room, Ishwari tried to make him calm but she cudn. The Boses n the other Dixits're there too. Nicky made fun of her bhaiya. " Bhaiyaa , aap idhar aayiye. Voh log bhabhi aur bache ko lekar bhag toh nahi jaayenge ". But Dev became restless with each passing minute. He felt like even a single minute is taking too much time to move. Door opened n the nurse called out the name 'Sonakshi Dixit ". Dev ran towards her, others too joined him. 'Congratulations ..baby boy for u . Everything was normal . Mother is also doing good " . She handed over the baby to Dev. He cudn believe himself . His eyes welled up seeing the tiny aubhodro . 'Papa, muche bhi dikhato na " Dev lowered himself n showed the baby to Soha.. 'Aww ! My chotuu.. Papa , mein baby ko chotu hi bulaungi, okay ? ' Dev nodded. Mumma kaha hai ? Dev assured her that mumma'll b coming to the room after sometime. Ishwari bache ko apne haath me liya , " bilkul tuch pe gaya hai ... mera chota Dev ...kisi ki buri nazar na lage ". Asha n Bijoy're excited too.

'Dev' .. "haan, maa " "Shubh kaisa lagega ? " " Mein kuch samcha nahii , maa " " Arrey, I was thinking bout naming the baby " "Ohh okay maa.. lekin kya muche itna haq bhi nahi ki mein apne bache ka naam bhi na de saku?" "Teek hai, baba..tu soch kar batana muche, teek hai ? " Ok maa Dev went to their room. " Sonakshi , u selected any names for our baby ? Ekdum badiya naam hona chahiye ! " "Dev, maa ne toh batayi dhi naa ? Voh shubh naam rekhna chahti hai " " Mujhe pata hai . But I told her I'm having the copy right He winked @ Sona . " Acha, toh wat bout me ? I'm his mom . " " Sonakshi , Suhana ka naam kisne rekhi ? Tum hi naa ? Tumhara chance over , Ms Bose , my turn now. V ll call him Devaansh . Wat say ? " Papa, Devaansh , lekin mein usse chotu hi bulaungii . Mein jaake dadi ko bataungi baby ka naam Soha ran out of the room. Arrey, Dev...yeh toh poora ka poora naam tumhara hi toh hai...dev-aansh .' Sonakshiii...shhh " Dev, Kya shhh ?? " " Naahh , I was telling bout sh', u both hav sh ..see sonakshi, devaansh ...khush ??? Tumi..tumi..tumi...' " chillax , Mom of devaansh . V can do one thing. Ab rehne de.. Next time, hopefully v'll get a tiny sonakshi , then u can name her . After that tiny aubhodro, then I can name him...& then again.. " Bas, bas, bas DEVVV ! chup ho jaao. Kya bole jaa rehe ho ? Jst shudd upp okayyy ? " Sonakshi , u need nt worry . I can make a day care centre for our kids, I can even make a school for them. Remember, Dev Dixit ..., Kuch bhi kar sakta hu Sona interfered. See Dev, I'm gonna see a dr very soon to stop all this' Whaatt ...Sona, u can't do this to me " " Dev, seriously ? Actually I shud say this to u , u can't do this to me , okayyy ?? " Both burst into laughter n even a sleeping Devaansh too was smiling in his sleep .😳

P.S. I kept this title bcoz Sony's decision of axing our show still hurts . I never thought of writing stuffs like these bcoz writing was never my forte until I landed in IF, esp this forum . Wenever the story of this show disappointed me , my frustrations made me to write , nothing else. All thanks to the wonderful CVs. I think, this'll most probably my last try . Thank u guys n v shall cherish our once beautiful show kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi...😊

Edited by aarcha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow this was beautiful dear
Sona is pregnant again and all the misunderstandings got cleared Hahaha Ishwari ko naam nahi rakhne diya Lol and Haww Dev Babu to Puri cricket team banana chahte hai
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank u.. More importance given to Dev n Sonakshi, that's the advantage of writing by ourselves 😆
Ria.C thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful OS..thanks 👏