Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i eager to see sakthi elimination (hope we wont mislead this time ) at least its worth to see his reaction regarding Gayatri image ,its high time to Judge the friendship b/t them
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really like the guests segment..

Though at times, it looked like she has to agree to Kamal's stances and the rules of BB and real life after BB, I felt like nowhere it was scripted..

More than an actress / celebrity, I could see her one among us who has been following BB from the beginning keenly.. Sripriya, Sathish, also dancer Sathish are regular watchers like us and tweets everyday as and when the program is going on..

It's the same wavelength I could see in her comments as how we feel.. The questions raised by her are genuine feeling of a fan.. She looked not satisfied with the polished answers given...

Sathish pointed out one thing which I wanted to say..

Not sure if all these 15 would've watched other versions of BB, but to be appreciated for taking such a chance.. if at all next season is there, the contestants would've got an idea on the show as what it is..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Talking about the strictness in the rules, BB is somewhat lenient..

Coming to the weekly tasks, it is supposed to be for 3 or 4 days.. But they end up half way, maximum one and half day and make BB announce the same.. No sportiness among the contestants, mostly lazy.. also no strict punishments.. BB is fulfilling luxury budget shopping without cutting down the points many times (only past 2 weeks it's been reduced) .. No disqualification if they don't follow the rules.. Eg: Julie should eat only if Namita feeds..
Then performer of the week selection is also unfair.. Then what game are they playing? Additional ah party, treat nu extra luxuries vera..

As Gayathri and Sakthi says, they're regular in doing work, cooking / cleaning / washing (yesterday she mentioned she worked hard in 50 days nu).. But these are the basic necessities to live there.. Actual game is different.. But adhu theriya maattengudhu for these and keep saying the same pallavi they do more work nu..
Lank121 thumbnail
Aiyoo gayu buffalo trying to be cute when kamal sir question her thangamudlai. Using swearing words all the time what kind of family she comes from ya. And on top dance venumam nice kamal sir ignore her.
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ramyvijay: agree with you questions she raised was genuine.. bb answer regarding nomination was satisfied to some extend. While nominating they are favouring which is against bb show. I think bb wants to break the ice between sakthi and gay3 as no 1 nominating them so they played this trick as audience we all wish that. If gay3 / sakthi goes out the other will kno what actually to be inside. Sathish trolling part was funny...
ramyvijay thumbnail
As always, Kamal slapped them with his sarcastic comments.. But again as always, not much reaction from the other end..

1. Ganesh wanted to bring up the matter discussed one-on-one in confession room last week..
Kamal said, so you've decided to break the deal we had of not letting others know..
1st slap.. The very next day, many started talking about the private convo.. I wanted to point this actually..

2. Ganesh wanted to apologise again for his guilty feel of been inhuman during Bharani's exit..
Kamal said, he felt the earlier answer to be more genuine than this.. But I appreciate that though you took time, atleast you did self analysis and apologised for the guilty feel..
2nd slap.. Still the real culprits didn't have that guilty feel and not ready to repent for their actions.. whereas the one least involved (not tried to stop.. he was no where connected with cornering) felt guilty

3. Gayathri on backbiting, Kamal not have right to control her.. While talking about this issue, Kamal said you didn't tell them the good things I told you..
This one denied completely saying she did informed Raiza on the same.. Anda puzhugu aagaasa puzhugu... she kept ranting, I can't take up discouraging and why can't they point their good qualities nu.. inga adhai othukkaama just bluffing..
3rd slap... Kamal's expressions said it all.. as how she maintains the lie..
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Also as I m watching beginning epis of BB I want to point out one thing and that is Arav had always been a follower of GAyatri n Shakti. From the very beginning he always used to hang out with that group. O I guess was never comfortable gossiping nd backbiting with that grp, so she always kept her distance.

Also in the 2nd week Kamal asked her if Arav was getting influenced by anyone n sh had said yes Gaya n Shakti n kamal said just one name n she said Gaya. Arav wS always playing safe.

Also I feel Namita and Gaya wld hv been at loggerheads, but both were smart not to clash with each other n also both had common target., initially Julie n later Oviya.

I just watched the episode on hotstar on the day when GK got evicted.Just after he left, Aarav and Oviya had a convo where she questioned him on why he wasnt even congratulating her that she got saved and why everyone was so sad.

She even went on to say that "Im the one who has true feelings. For you its just a crush and you're playing with me"

Adhukku he said, yen kathhara and also told yennaya neeye pesindu irruke (not sure what he meant).She said "I dont know"

Then he samalichified saying I'm really happy you are saved ,which she dint seem to believe.

So arambathulendhu,he was mayyupifying and not clear.
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just by going on your comments, I think i missed the part on Gayu asking Kamal to dance.
The live video was so problematic yesterday๐Ÿ˜ก
Kamal sir is on kolaveri on Gayu.. ๐Ÿ˜† No matter how much Kamal sir says he is unbiased about the contestants.. I can see a trend :

Oviya is clear fav for him just like a majority of us. He reprimands her , feels for her (Snehan convo), smiles at her cuteness Somewhat her honesty is somewhat liked by him.๐Ÿ‘
I think he enjoys talking with Oviya the most.

Shakthi & Gay3- Kamal has just given up on them.. It is obvio, they have been getting onto his nerves for the pass few weeks. these duumbos just cannot understand thing he say๐Ÿ˜† Even backbite about him. I am sure Gay3 is a huge disappointment to him๐Ÿ˜ˆ Shakthi's male chauvinism, even Kamal cannot digest it.

Ganesh - Also he has given up but has still some hope on him that he may understand a few things real soon.

VP- Kamal likes him as an actor as a contestant maybe due his recent actions.

Raiza- I am not too sure about what he feels about her.. but like the way he asked her about Dadagiri inside the house.

Aarav - Kamal is really a perfect father like i mention a week back. He knew how to grind Aarav to get the truth. His tone during the convo , I am sure Aarav went susu ๐Ÿ˜† Oopsss...

But I think Julie was the one KH disliked the most ( not hate๐Ÿ˜ณ)๐Ÿ˜†
Enna nadippu ๐Ÿ˜†

BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I felt Kamal sir likes Snehan most not so sure,
I am not sure if he liked Oviya (they way he asked avanga(julie) Nalan Mela ungallukku akkarai irruka and unga future enna a irrukum) makes me doubt, even before Oviya s exit interview the way he asked ungallukku evlo naala Oviya VA teriyum looked little suspicious.

The promo of bigg boss said something like the common man has more faces. JULIE proved it. Yes Kamal sir didn't like her illanna for her age he should have told "en magal" but he chose to say "en thangai"
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rael

Athukku peyar than attention whoring endru solvanga. BB ulla than oru attention whoring theinja record Gayathri pakarutha irukku, even here there is this attention whoring theinja record with their constant bullshit ๐Ÿ˜†

Rael,
Maybe that is your profession, so pls don't paint others with your profession.
Edited by suncloud - 7 years ago