Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@doot: Thanks for sharing :) I am so excited now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
suncloud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mirun,
You asked if I like oviya? Yes, I do like her. But not like "thalai mela thooki vechindu" aadira maadhiri (not like 'dancing with overjoy and craze about oviya') - but normally yes, I do like her.
But I feel - we need to be fair to both sides - Aarav and Oviya - and not just paint Aarav as the wrong doer. Both are adults and enjoyed some kissing and touching, fine, then both have to move on - even if one of them decides to end the relationship.

Not just about stalking and violating Aarav's space and harassing him - that's the main. Overall, she has been rude to Ganja karuppu, rude to snehan when she walked out to pee while in the middle of a dining table group conversation, refused to participate in team tasks, cared a damn about luxury budget. So, yes while I like her for being honest and no back-biting, I also point out her mistakes.
Edited by suncloud - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the new thread 😊

Like Gaya3 there are some who can't accept or ready to change, keep saying the same thing like theinja record and keep irritating always... Kamal's advice to Oviya, Om Shanthi is better.. we need to follow the same thing here as well.. (enna friends.. ungalukku purindhirukkum nu nenaikkuren.. πŸ˜‰)
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

Trigger star out...naliku thy ll show

Really??...Haiyoo am so happy..waiting..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the 8th thread,Guys..πŸ‘

Intha threadla pages konjam speedla pogumnu ninaikaren if trigger goes out..πŸ˜†
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

Spoiler:πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Sripriya ma'am : Makkal and engal virupam oviya ulla varanumguradhu dhan, avanga varuvangala ???

KH: "Nan inga oru host dhan, adha bigg boss dhan mudivu pannanum"

Suddenly BIGG BOSS (VOICE PINADI IRUNDHU) : Neriya chance iruku oviya vara and avanga mattu ila , indha veeta vittu pona oru silar vara vaipu iruku

Makkal claps and whistleπŸ˜‰πŸ‘

hurrayyy semmah...namma thalaivi thirumba varangaπŸ‘ hopes are high nowπŸ‘

I have a feeling that BB meant Bharani and not Oviya. In fact B was also loved by people
krithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked vayapuri but he alone cant make the show interesting.

Ganesh has redeeming qualities but not definitely winner material. plus nothing gets added coz of him. i am ok if he is a finalist.

Snehan - he truly liked oviya but snake/ wierd hugger... can still be a finalist coz he isnt a maramandai.

Raiza - was so horrible to oviya and beyond that she isnt very likable as well. but i suspect she has audience support. dont want her to reach finals.

Shakti/gayatri/aarav parthale irritating a iruku - Without them the show would still be boring.
ivanga mothama velila poona thaan nimmathi.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You guys are rocking... Still watching and discussing...
Great going guys but sorry.. Cannot join you much, as I really do not want to be so addicted...

But enna aachu KMKV priya entry?

Iniku KH ka episode paathen.. discuss panna onnum perusa nadakala pola... so someone like Priya is a must entry...

and reg wildcard entries, Oviya might not want to come again. I think it is better for her too... Bharani may come if offered. But he broke the rules and left la.. so is it poss?? Adhu sari, ,Gayathri saved possible na idhuvum possible dhan,..

Theriyama Thappu panradhu oru vidham.. Therinje thapppu pannitu nadikaradhu oru vidham... Thappu panitu sonnalum thiruthikama, thappu sari nu solradha enna solradhu...

Gayathri ya innum yaarellam baby nu sollala? BB n viewers mattum dhan sollala...
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't think oviya would want to come if Arav is not in the house. just my guess and opinion. she left the house after knowing Arav was eliminated. and she fully said when she left that she will be waiting for arav outside. so if arav gets eliminated. i doubt she will want to go back into the house :/
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Aarav to stay in the house till Oviya is feeling better.

Read that Triggerman is OUT and VTV Ganesh is IN!