Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
This Guy is PURE Magic when he Sings yaar !! how Good he is !! ❤️ . And his Beautiful Smile while singing , his happiness shows how much he loves and enjoys Singing ⭐️ 
Loved Loved this one the most . Both the Songs are beautiful and the Video of Ayushmann along with his Voice made it Pure magical ❤️

Ayush is on Roll this year 👏⭐️. Both his Films Bareilly ki Barfi & Subh Mangal Saavdhaan looks amazing ⭐️..So as his Characters (Chirag & Mudit). Add this one into the List too 👍🏼
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 6 years ago
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

This Guy is PURE Magic when he Sings yaar !! how Good he is !! ❤️ . And his Beautiful Smile while singing , his happiness shows how much he loves and enjoys Singing ⭐️ 

Loved Loved this one the most . Both the Songs are beautiful and the Video of Ayushmann along with his Voice made it Pure magical ❤️

Ayush is on Roll this year 👏⭐️. Both his Films Bareilly ki Barfi & Subh Mangal Saavdhaan looks amazing ⭐️..So as his Characters (Chirag & Mudit). Add this one into the List too 👍🏼

Yes I love his voice and he does enjoy singing 😊

My personal fav is Pani da and Mitti Di khushbu 😳
Love listening to them . Loved this mixtape 😊

About his films he was good in MPB too but the film lost its shine in the second half. Hope bareily ki barfi and Shubh mangal saavdhan work for him 😊
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

Yes I love his voice and he does enjoy singing 😊

My personal fav is Pani da and Mitti Di khushbu 😳
Love listening to them . Loved this mixtape 😊

About his films he was good in MPB too but the film lost its shine in the second half. Hope bareily ki barfi and Shubh mangal saavdhan work for him 😊

Paani Daa is Iconic yaar !!. By Default It's my Most fav too . Loved "Saadi Gali" too 😳 .'Mitti Di Khushboo' too was beautiful,  Did u heared his Version of 'Nazam Nazam; ? It's in the BKB Jukebox..So damnn loved it 😳. It's on my regular Playlist since the day it released .

Couldn't watch MPB for some reason . But watched Vicky Donor & DLKH . And I soo loved both of them .Eagerlyw aitng for BKB & SMS too . He is Multi talented and I wish he gets all Success as he deserve so much more then the other Young Stars we have today .