Rohit shetty on new gen actors & Ram Lakhan

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Haha, look for actors out of the "mainstream" and you will find many who will be willing to.

STARS are not the it and the all. Script purani hai, kuch toh original soch lete.

Abhishek/Hrithik in Shroff's role
Ranvir/Varun in Anil's role

That way its still a two hero project yet they won't feel directly threatened.

Actresses :

Aishwarya in Dimple's role

Ileana in Madhuri's role

Maa: Rakhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arjun and Varun were supposedly in it right? there were some rumours about it.
Ranveer and Arjun have worked together before I dont think they had issues and both of them love this movie .. .
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well the problem is that everyone wants to play the part of Lakhan and not Ram thats why they wont say yes. BTW Rohit the content of your movies are mostly questionable so they will also know that only one will come out with the accolades. 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
why are they keen on making ram lakhan anyway? its not like it was a master piece or anything.
also why would anyone play 2nd fiddle to another star? ram's role is nothing compared to lakhan so obviously no one wants to play ram's role, i wouldn't either if I were in their position.

gunday both had equal roles and even then ranveer had a lil edge.

I wanna see how it plays out in padmavati, most likely ranveer will have an edge.

they should make movies where both have equal roles like in desi boys or housefull 2 where both akki and john were leads or those old movies sanju,govinda used to do.

Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do you want to remake bokwas Ram Lakhan anyway? Bollywood has no originality. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This young lot, they will tweet for each other, but they will not work with each other."

bwahahaha...itni insecurity...ki ek doosre ke saath kaam nahi kar sakte ki kahin doosra baazi naa maar le jaaye...aur log kehte hain ki Khans ko bhagao aur inko aage lao.🤣
Edited by glace-bleue - 6 years ago
I hear in Padmavati shahid/ranveer do some time type of dance duel ???
Harshvardhan and Tiger Shroff should do it 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Actors wont mind doing a second fiddle to another in a story based movie. But anyways Shetty movies are mind-numbingly dumb with nonsense humour or cars, even the protagonist actors become 2nd fiddle to the 1st class nonsense. Why would anyone go even lower ? One doesnt mind playing second fiddle in author backed roles anyways. Shetty's products are shit.

Ram Lakhan is such mediocre movie. It was remembered only due to Anil. I dont know why would someone make remake of such average movie. Amitabh's Agnipath was appreciated by many that time but it was also said that the movie didnt get its due during that time hence making a remake is fine. Why this ?
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ranveer and Shahid are working together, Ranveer Arjun have shared screen, Ranveer Ali Zafar too, Varun Sid, Sid Fawad, so many recent movies with 2 heroes.
Kuch bhi lol.