TOI:'Sasural Simar Ka' to end next month

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Aug 11, 2017, 01:00 AM ISTKeerti Gaekwad KelkarKeerti Gaekwad Kelkar
After a long run of six years, 'Sasural Simar Ka' is all set to wrap up next month. The show has witnessed several replacements and exits during its course. Shoaib Ibrahim the original Prem (male lead) was the first to exit after two years. Last year, Avika Gorand Manish Raisinghanmarked their exit. Soon after, Dipika Kakar too quit the show with Dheeraj Dhoopar the new Prem following suit. Dipika was replaced by Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar, who returned to TV after six years. However, her journey on the show has been cut short with this abrupt decision.

While sources have confirmed that 'SSK' is going off air next month and the cast has been informed, Keerti seemed clueless about the development. She said, "I have no idea about it and hence, I can't comment on the news. Such rumours have been doing the rounds for quite some time and I won't believe them until I am informed officially."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
It's just a false news. No new show is coming to replace it. In fact yesterday I have seen that big boss will be replacing Kasam tere pyar ki and Dil se dil Tak. I don't watch the show but relax guys this show isn't ending.