Poll on evicted contestants

Poll

The Contestant whom u think shouldnt get evicted ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Whom u think deserved a second chance ?
I wanted to confess something ...I remember me and Gayu had a discussion on Harathi during her eviction week...Now I feel Harathi should ve stayed in d house and Julie deserved to leave that day itself ...I don mind Harathi as a wild card entry 😳😆
I didnt include self evicted contestants...
Discuss
Opinions are welcomed
Please avoid any kind of bashing ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing I regret was us sending Harthi out too soon. She would have made a lot of difference in the Julie issue and Oviya wun have self-evicted herself. The whole drama might hv been avoided.
Compared to Bully Gang, Harthi's was so much better. I am all ready to welcome Harthi if she comes back. 😳
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

abunya was ok but i wish Harathi should not evicted

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Anuya read people better in a short span of time. May be she deserves another chance.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anuya is good but because of language issue, I don't know if she can mingle with everyone much. And she seems to be the reserved type.

So my vote is for Harathi.
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

Anuya is good but because of language issue, I don't know if she can mingle with everyone much. And she seems to be the reserved type.

So my vote is for Harathi.

I know Anuya may not even wish to comeback. But I thought if she wants to, she deserves a chance. If Harathi comes for sure she will be more effective than anyone else. 😆😆
If Anuya comes, she may try to play better this time.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Inime pudhu entries kondu varauvanganu thonala ...Hope they atleast being Harathi as guest ...Thanks for commenting and voting guys...It's been long time creating a post othen AT n Galleries ...