Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrzyPulviophile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tadibaaaz-

Nice teaser!!⭐️Continue soon..Thanks for the pm..

Np rusha

Originally posted by: rarefan

Interesting teaser.. Continue soon

thanks for reading

Originally posted by: Shraddhadikshit

Thank you for the teaser yaar...

Literally waiting for updates...

Yup I'll pm you soon

Originally posted by: vrindagupta

Intriguing OS

Since we are going to past from present
It's good to show roots

Wonder what happened that Tej took such decision
Leaving his sons
Dying alone
After all he loves them so much

Waiting eagerly to read more
Update soon
Thanks for the PM

I'll be posting soon Vrinda.

Originally posted by: Shraddhadikshit

Thank you for the teaser yaar...

Literally waiting for updates...

will posting in 10 min

Originally posted by: tikit

Read it once again it's quite interesting.

Hoping u update soon
Thank u for the pm
Please pm me whenever u update😳

Hehe tikit will post soon.
I love your os, i read it some time back but nowadays kinda packed up with studies and all stuffs.

Silence has prevailed over Mehra Mansion in the early morning.The Mehra mansion was today devoid of servants as its a day off except few guards, gardener and the chef of the mansion are on duty. They had taken leave earlier this month.So they are on duty.

On top today is Sunday. No collages, no classes, no outings with friends, no deals, no meeting and no avoiding each other. This is the day is bonding timing for the inhabitants of the Mehras. It is day off of Mehras. Father and Son will be either playing golf or watch a movie sitting.

Tej Mehra, one of the phenomenal persona in the names of famous business tycoons of India. Owner of Mehra Empire, one of the largest empires in India. This man had took this mere group of companies to the height of Empire single handed. When his enemies were thinking of bringing him down, he would think of 4 steps ahead and outsmart them and go on forward cracking deals and building and expanding his empire more and more.

People think he is the happiest man in the whole world. He has got two talented sons Om and Rudra who are twins and a beautiful wife Jhanvi Tej Mehra an evergreen beauty to cherish. Tej had ensured that his family should remain away from media to avoid any kind disturbance in their house.

No one knows that he is a widower. A lonely man, a single father who lost the mother of his children when they are young. With his own hands, he dotted,played and brought up his two sons OmRu and made sure they never feel absence of their mother. Persons who knew about Tej's personal life had advised him to marry Svetlana who will be a great mother as well as a great wife but Tej is not someone who wants to replace the place of the mother of his children with anyone from whom he keeps at a distance of 10 feet. Svetlana is a cunning woman, who had tried to seduce Tej many times but failed, but being the persistent woman she is she never give up. Tej is one man woman, he had loved Jhanvi, his first love and had never eyed any other after Jhanvi's death.

He is proud of his sons Omkara and Rudra. The apple of his eyes, the one who gave him strength to keep going on forward after Jhanvi's death. He may be a businessman but at the end of the day he is father of OmRu.

He stood up from the place of the sofa, claded in a cotton kurta pyajama, he walked near to the pastel blue colored wall where pictures of his family were hung.Many pics were of him and OmRu expect few pics which has a chain of flowers attached to it.

His father died a long time back when he had just entered into the field of business as newbie.Then his mother followed his father's footsteps to the doors of heaven. She didn't live long but live long enough to see the faces of her grandsons OmRu and her only granddaughter Priyanka.

Mehras were doing well in business and family life until one day tragedy strikes again. Jhanvi died in a car accident which left him shattered. After losing his parents, his only thread of living the life is Jhanvi and his children. After Jhanvi's death, he was broken all over again and back to square one but his children were with him who hugged him and consoled him to stand up again and became Tej Mehra again. Today he is Tej Mehra, because of his children.His lifeline and inspiration, his children

His little angel Prinku's words always echoed in his ears.

After Jhanvi's death he always came home drunk. He was not interested in living life anymore. Want to join her.

Prinku had seen him drunk and scolded him.But he remembered her saying

"You are Tej Mehra, father of Priyanka Mehra, a girl who never cries over split milk. Stop being a baby, get up and fight up you old man. Your children needs you and your attention."

Saying this she went away. From the next day on wards, Tej gave up on alcohol and started living life for his children again. He made sure that none of them feel Jhanvi's absence.

Priyanka, his little angel had disappeared from the sight a few years back and asked him to take care of his brother before disappearance. He had later found out that someone was trying to kill Prinku. He was guilty of being unable to protect his princess but still determined to find her princess and bring back her home safe and sound.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes. Not wanting old memories to flood back in his mind, he let his eyes scan another picture. His eyes fell on a pictures of a two boys of 19, with long black hair which was opened and made him look more handsome and other one is.

Omkara, a budding artist in process. Calm, composed and well mannered. His eyes are very innocent and a charmer but his eyes have a story to tell which is camouflaging thousand emotions. He is strong believer of truth and philalethist(lover of truth). He puts truth in front of everyone. Like his mother, he loved arts and keeping his mother as his inspiration,he had taken up his mother's dream to become an artist as his own.

Rudra Mehra aka Rudy The Fitness Freak.Chasing behind girls all day and partying with friends but at the end of the day he is Rudra, who loves his family more than anything. He loves taking pics. No wonder of him being a selfie addict.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it. I woke up early today and can't sleep as today is my Fresher's party. So thought of penning down it as I'm already thought of uploading it. I thought of giving you a bit idea of their family background before going to the next part.

Sorry for the filler chapter.

Daisy

Buddy me for PMs.
I'll Pm those who commented on these parts and those on my buddy list.
rarefan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Intro was great.. Waiting for next update.
Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love the introduction part...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Tnq so much for the pm...