Amour In Coffe Shop(Rikara and RuVya FF Ft ShivIka) Ch2 on pg9

CrzyPulviophile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

After their father's death, Omkara and Rudra moved away from India to London after getting admission on scholarship basis in the London College of Arts and Photography.
Bhavya and Gauri, two friends orphaned at young age. They work at the Amour Cafe as a part time worker. Both are quite reserved and remain at one arm distance from the crowd and were trying to heal their broken self due to horrible past.
Four of them were at peace.Everything was peaceful and okay until both of the boys collided with the two new waitress of Amour Cafe and all hell broke loose.
Both of the pair fought with each other like cats and dogs at first. But with the passing time, they became friends and gradually helping each other by healing the scars of past.
Slowly they all went in an unknown journey called 'love'.
Read the story to know how they became lovers.

Edited by CrzyPulviophile - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omkara and Rudra Mehra

Twins. Parents Died in Car Accident before they moved to London for higher Studies. Have an uncle who is tyrant in nature and wants seize their shares of the Mehra empire. Escaped from India because of him.

Omkara is shy and philalethist(lover of truth) and budding artist in process. Love his brother Rudra. Same as seriel except he is a bit outgoing and becomes Nandhi Bhains Omkara Personality comes out when he was with Gauri.

Rudra aka Rudy Boy. Fitness Freak.Studying Photography. Chases behind girls all day but at the end of the day, he comes back to his only family, his twin Omkara.Same as seriel but is not a crybaby except he turns one after getting punches from Bhavya for teasing her.

Bhavya Pratap Rathore
&
Gauri Mehta

Cousins
orphaned at young age.Lives in London since childhood but born in India. Their parents were killed by few robbers and left the girls half dead.A kindhearted couple took them in as their own children and treated them.

GauriSame as series but bold, outgoing, cheerful personality but sarcasm becomes her mother tongue once she turns into Chulbul Pandey more or when her mood is off. She hates every men waking on earth for no reason except a few lucky guys have won her trust I.e., her adopted father and brother Shivaay .

Bhavya Same as seriel but she is more reserved, inclines to non-violence and loves Gauri and her adopted family.
She turns into a daring girl who will not hesitate to kick and punch boys if anything wrong happens with Gauri.

Annika and Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Cupid for Rikara and RuVya.

Couple. Owner of Amour Cafe and RuVya's bhaiyaa and Bhabi.

Both are same as serial but Shivaay is owner of chains of Amour Cafe in whole England and Annika is a professor of English and still speaks her typical Annikaism language which confuses Shivaay to no end and he wonders how did she ended up as an Professor of English Literature and most probably how did he fall for her.

😆 😆 😆

By the way, how's the character sketch?

Edited by CrzyPulviophile - 7 years ago

------------------------------------------------------

Two men are sitting in a park. Both of their heads were titled upwards with eyes closed.

The azure blue sky was covered with beautiful silky and smooth white cotton candy clouds. Few birds can seen fluttering their wings around.
The weather is very favorable today. Neither too cold nor too hot but a favourable spring day.
They are able to hear the sounds of the sweet and melodious chirping sounds of the birds and nature. Everything was fine and perfect today. Both of their minds are at peace.

'Pop!' 'Pop!"(hope I'm correct with the sound)

The brothers distracting mind session was disturbed by the sound. The younger twin put his hand on his forehead only to find few droplets of water on his forehead and so did the elder twin.
Both of the twin shoot an bewildered look at each other.

Suddenly the weather has changed like always and it began to rain. They started to run.
While running they were stealing glances to find a perfect temporary shelter for them to avoid getting wet in rain.

Suddenly the younger twin, noticed a caf nearby and called out his elder twin to show him their temporary shelter in the caf.

A waitress comes near them. The waitress has a perfect physique for an young girl. Her body was claded in white formal shirt and red skirt with an half apron tied around her waist. She had painted her lips with red lipstick and eyes with black-grey eye shadow giving her sexy yet sophisticated look.

"Sir, what would you like to have?" The waitress asked the two men.
"I would like to have a cappuccino. Rudra your order!" The elder twin passed her a warm smile which she returned back. He turns towards his twin to enquire about his order only to find his twin eyeing the waiter with his sharp mahgony eyes.
He internally smacked himself forgetting that Rudra and his Casanova personality can never be part of each other. He saluats Bhavya internally for dealing with Rudra's Casanova personality, which is her sautan for past 16 years single handedly.

"And you Sir?" She turned and asked Rudra.
Rudra took her hand in his own and kissed it.
"Hey Beautiful! I would love if you serve me a cup of latter with your own hands." He flirted with her.
He winked at her which makes her blush in return.

The younger twin Rudra of 35 years old, still carries his never fading boyish charm on which still girls drool over for years. No one will believe he is a family man with 2 children.
The elder twin Omkara is no less than a dashing heart-throb than his own twin Rudra, on whom every girl dies for. He's a charmer in his own way but his eyes are only for one woman Gauri Mehra, the love of his life and his lovely wife.

After ordering two coffeesthey started laughing at the co-incident which they have just experienced after a gap of 16 years.
16 years ago, when their peaceful yet normal lives collide with the organized yet crazy lives of the their wives.
Sipping the coffees, they are smiling at the nostalgia.

------------------------------------------------------
Precap-Flashback:Pehkli Mulaqat

So guys how's it?
I wrote and edited it in my phone. Sorry for the typos.
Hope you like it.

I've not done a single change in the chappy as it was written by me few years back except adding a few words and descriptions to it, else the chapter is still same as I've written it.

I was going to write this FF on SaHil and SeHAn of QH forum but forgot all about the story as that time a major family crises and 10th board exam tensions were on my head.

I found it on one of my drafts which is stored in my PC for years.So thought of restarting it.

Edited by CrzyPulviophile - 7 years ago
sam234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting storyline. ... Waiting for ur update
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Intresting
Waiting fr chapter 1

Originally posted by: sam234

Interesting storyline. ... Waiting for ur update

Chapter is written but due to slow net connection I can't update it.
But it'll be up in 1 hour.

Originally posted by: farinaks

Intresting
Waiting fr chapter 1

Fari the chapter has been written but due to slow net connection I can't update it.
will update at midnight probably.
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome concept
Loved the prologue
Some thing new
Which includes all 3 couples

Would love to read more
Waiting eagerly
Update soon
vrindagupta thumbnail