Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

I also want harathi to be back...this time to shut raiza up...coz she is another fake person...

I want to point out the things raiza has done indirectly.. awe will think that sshe is praising. .. but actually she is putting them down...
Vaiyapuri- she said to Kamal sir, veetla irukkanum nu therinju than vandharu. Apram veetuku ponum veetuku ponum nu solradhu very bad... Indirectly she is telling he is acting

Snehan- she was the one who scolded him long him.. now she is supporting him bcos she needs a strong person's support to ga against these bullies... Also she told him that it was only her who was supporting him in snehan vp task..so that he gets a hatred feeling for all others..( she didn't tell vp that she didn't select him)

Bindhu- she clearly dominated her in coffee powder ice cream budget and came outside and told " edhavadhu pesanum na direct a sollanum.. apram adhu thappu idhu thappu solla koodathu( I personally feel one cannot survive without morning coffee,if they are addicted to it.. but ice cream is luxury).. bindhu clearly told during the task itself... She is making others think that she is straight forward whereas raiza is honest
Gayathri- telling both in the face and also gossiping abt her... The way she told in front of Kamal sir " enaku bayama iruku .. shakthi pona andha kovamum en mela varum.." ..as if she is pacha paappa..{ Gayathri deserves more than this makkale..no doubt..but this post is only abt raiza}

Shakthi- she can't ask ppl not to vote for him...and also she said innum 2 weeks la shakthi varuvaaru..naan sethen..Nan sethen..( everything she tells twice..if u keenly notice,u will understand).. so that ppl will think she is like a baby and she is scared of everyone.. as if she doesn't hurt anyone...( Madam..we will never forget both Tshirt incident and boyfriend incident)

Aarav- she is making sure that ppl understand he cheated oviya..also yesterday she is " triggering" ppl that he didn't cry for oviya but crying for shakthi..

Ganesh- she always says he is not involved in anything

Oviya-- no need of saying wat Al she has done...if anyone has doubt,jus tell the name oviya and see the change in her face..

Very soon she will make me hate all others less I guess...sorry for long boring post.. but pls read😉

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

Ok nandy...pathuthu update panunga bro... nayathiri illana aravekkadu ah yaravathu vachi senja sollunga... i will watch it online...

Have u noticed Golu is not frequent in discussion... avanga fav julie ponna varuthaminnum pogala polapola 😆

shan i am not frequent in discussion is due to gaya3😆i can't simply tolerate that creature eating screen space all the time by doing king kong moves😆
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

DD ah 😲 Oh Nooo.. But won't she be goody goody to every celebrities?

Anyways I'm not gonna fall for any rumours until I watch them entering the show.. VTV Ganesh new entrant nu solli yerkanave nethu en family members kitta mokkai vaanginen

If DD comes she will be the new slave of Gay3🤣
Sorry DD fans.. ithuthaan unmai😆