Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BryanAntony

In my opinion he is Karnan, serada idam serndu vittaan. But he stood by her against all odds. He and Oviya are in some ways similar, but he saw everything as gay3 portraits, he failed to analyze scenario.
I feel gay3 was using his loyalty, as soon as he left she started hunting for the next prey, she was complaining abt Raiza and crying but actually she was reading other persons reaction as to how much they will be by her side, and she already has 2 bhakras by her side, she very well understood that bindu didn't give in.

She will make sure that she gets enough people by her side so that she is not in eviction list next week.

@bold.. perfect analysis.. 👍🏼 seraadha idam serndhu vanjathil veezhndhaayadaa Sakthi...

Gaya3 tried to influence Bindhu.. but ava sikkala 😆 pinna enna.. neenga panna atrocities ah velila irundhu paarthuttu dhaane vandhirukkaa.. unga nadippu inga sellubadi aagaadhu 👎🏼

Also felt like Bindhu came and told Raiza that Gaya3 took it bad nu, was in a good way.. It's not that she supports the bully.. she has started her next game nu Raiza kitta sonna maadhiri dhaan enakku thonuchu...
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Hehehe...kamal even said...avanga character vezhila varalam...iva shakthi illama eppadi one week a otra..illai one day va ottatum mothalla..paarpom..

intha week episodes a naan kandipa paarpen..😆

Ok nandy...pathuthu update panunga bro... nayathiri illana aravekkadu ah yaravathu vachi senja sollunga... i will watch it online...

Have u noticed Golu is not frequent in discussion... avanga fav julie ponna varuthaminnum pogala polapola 😆
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

one thing I like about kamal is his continuous support towards bharani and oviya...

i think if bharani re- enters the HMs will not like it...except for bindu who knows the silent supporters he has...

bharani is a bit weird, and yes he has a problem in expressing himself but he is much better than the bullies who gossip day and night & speak bad words...and it was bharani who gave the common girl (julie) some support when she was badly bullied,that is enough to show his true nature...so i dont mind him if he deliberately irritates the rest and put them in torture...it's time to revenge...

but from his interviews, he seems like an intelligent person...the way he said, the voice which said bye bharani will win, and calls julie as a tangachi who has left the parents house and the way he compared shakthi with a bonsai plant in a small pot were simply superb...

I also want harathi to be back...this time to shut raiza up...coz she is another fake person...

I know what it is when people say Bharani is weird.For example, there was one scene when Namitha gives sweets one a plate, he was supposed to take one but he tries to take the entire plate

His mannerism of expressing things are also different,tries to use a lot of hand.His constant walking all the time

I feel these things have been wrongly misconstrued by other HM's, the credit largely goes to the nutcase Ganja Karruppu
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

yeah.. Bharani interview la said like that.. will be happy if he comes and gives back..

1 drawback I've seen in him from Achcham Thavir days is the way he expresses his thoughts.. it makes others to think he is blabbering something.. he is not clear in his points.. he too feel whatever he says is correct (obviously we humans think like that.) These are all small things but for sure he is not evil like the bullies.. also not like the one Housemates blames..

Can't they think, if Bharani is bad why will Kamal support him or keeps asking about him each and every time nu?

I wish his comeback should aattam kaattufy the head weights..

Yes his comeback should be a bang for others... i think same like raiza, the real face of ganesh will be revealed in coming days... until today he is playing as per his statergy to win.. other than oviya he will be standing by their side when someone cries to show himself as a good soul... but i dont feel its real from starting itself.. i always feel like he is acting all the time
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Avalavu bake plasthiri pola..😆

@bold... nooru sadhaveedham unmai 🤣
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ShanC, i find ganesh is ok...please tell me what strategy is he using...if there is so, that must be the most dumbest strategy in this show...because till now im not able to decode it and even if i try to do so, i can only conclude that he gives his brain a complete rest and only makes body to do all the work...
1122406 thumbnail
If Oviya comes, I dont want her to go with the mentality of winning the title
I just want her to be her natural self and enjoy there, she will entertain everyone in that way
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

ShanC, i find ganesh is ok...please tell me what strategy is he using...if there is so, that must be the most dumbest strategy in this show...because till now im not able to decode it and even if i try to do so, i can only conclude that he gives his brain a complete rest and only makes body to do all the work...

actually for me this guy is never understandable to me ,(i said i m not fan of anyone it jus POV as general viewers who watch it only for entertainment )

some time i feel Ganesh cunning or diplomatic
some time i feel he useless

sometime i feel he genuine (same i feel for VP)

sometime i feel he acting like good person

Sometime i feel he is real (reflecting average mentality of middle class people -namkku enpa vambu type or selfish)
however still i dont think he is brainless or innocent either ,
Ganesh is the one imp reason i want Barani back to show at least to see his real face

ennamo naa romba kozhapurennu ninaikeren 😆
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi peeps.. saw some info that DD is entering next week?😆
Pesiya kola panniduvaal.. remb how much she shouted in vijay awards!!🤣🤣
ramyvijay thumbnail
DD ah 😲 Oh Nooo.. But won't she be goody goody to every celebrities?

Anyways I'm not gonna fall for any rumours until I watch them entering the show.. VTV Ganesh new entrant nu solli yerkanave nethu en family members kitta mokkai vaanginen