Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

But marupadiyum save pannita public ushar-aagiduvaanga, summa vida maatanga.

I think its gonna be Raiza and Aarav.

Only Raiza and VP would nominate Gayatri I think

Snehan will also nominate and hopefully Bindu too
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Snehan I dont know... he might end up saying Aarav and Ganesh

Oh yes, Bindu! I completely forgot her existence in the show 😆. Yes she'll nominate Gayatri too.

VP will choose Ganesh and Aarav too I feel
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Does this people even realise how much hurt they have caused ovi n bharani

Realise panna maadhiri onnum theriyala.. (except few).. thanakkum avangaloda nilamaikum sambandhame illaadha maadhiri popcorn korichikitte padam paakkudhunga.. ennathai solla
1122406 thumbnail
Snehan nenecha yenakku bayama dhan irruku
If Gayathri somehow tries to get snehan on his side appo,Raizaku full aapu dhan

As of now its 2(Snehan,Raiza) vs 3(Aarav,Ganesh,Gayahtri)
Vayapuri will not take stand and BM will remain neutral

But the good thing now is that the numbers are very very less, so its not possible to totally corner someone to the extent of forcing them to leave
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

I think its barani becoz he only said he ready to come inside if people want

yeah.. Bharani interview la said like that.. will be happy if he comes and gives back..

1 drawback I've seen in him from Achcham Thavir days is the way he expresses his thoughts.. it makes others to think he is blabbering something.. he is not clear in his points.. he too feel whatever he says is correct (obviously we humans think like that.) These are all small things but for sure he is not evil like the bullies.. also not like the one Housemates blames..

Can't they think, if Bharani is bad why will Kamal support him or keeps asking about him each and every time nu?

I wish his comeback should aattam kaattufy the head weights..
1122406 thumbnail
Whats everyone take on Shakthi's version of Bharani escape incident?
Still not a very convincing justification from Shakthi when KH tried to draw analogy with Julie stomach pain incident
1122406 thumbnail
Still not sure if Bharani will be back because currently he is having commitments with VTV on KPY juniors and commentary on TNPL
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qualia

Whats everyone take on Shakthi's version of Bharani escape incident?

Still not a very convincing justification from Shakthi when KH tried to draw analogy with Julie stomach pain incident

yes.. not at all convinced.. even Kamal as well.. he just said nobody said this.. that's it..

I'm happy that he pointed out what Gayathri said when Bindhu questioned.. Keezhaa vizhundhaa uyiraa poidum nu.. Sakthi looked clueless.. maybe baby maa indha convo va avankitta share pannirukkaadhu..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Snehan...ennada ithu ulaga athisayama iruku😲😆...gay3 ya hug panni samadhanam pannalaya?..
oru orama sivane nu ninukittu irukan..

inneram...shakthi drama voda un kattipidi drama thana highlight a irunthurukum..😆😆

True True 😆 😆
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
one thing I like about kamal is his continuous support towards bharani and oviya...

i think if bharani re- enters the HMs will not like it...except for bindu who knows the silent supporters he has...

bharani is a bit weird, and yes he has a problem in expressing himself but he is much better than the bullies who gossip day and night & speak bad words...and it was bharani who gave the common girl (julie) some support when she was badly bullied,that is enough to show his true nature...so i dont mind him if he deliberately irritates the rest and put them in torture...it's time to revenge...

but from his interviews, he seems like an intelligent person...the way he said, the voice which said bye bharani will win, and calls julie as a tangachi who has left the parents house and the way he compared shakthi with a bonsai plant in a small pot were simply superb...

I also want harathi to be back...this time to shut raiza up...coz she is another fake person...

Edited by .NJ. - 7 years ago