Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Left watching Friday's episode inbetween...Didn't watch sat episode ...still I wanted to post based on d update...Today I m blank ...Neither I want to know d scenes in depth nor I got anything to say further ...See u all tomo

Lavatza thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gayu ma you are just way beyond redemption... are u really dumb or u acting like one ? Now you are against KH.
Now KH will realize, empathise and sympathise with bharani and oviya. He may think " if she can talk about me, the famous ulaganayagan, behind my back then what all oviya must have gone through... sob sob ". And here we are like KH is soft on her. And her version that KH is triggering her... hohoho.. I guess KH will not host any more bb. Y does he have to listen to all this.. she is truly below his level.
I hope KH does not melt by the words he is like father to me. I am sure he would not want daughter like this. Why did u come to bb. You should have been with your mom holding her pallu if u did not any discouragement.

How will she react if she knows how her shame has caught a flight and gone for a global tour...
Worst part is my mom thinks she is v dangerous when I told her that she is in politics. My mom is scared if I write about her im this forum she will track me down to harm me..

Just when I thought gayu reaches rock bottom , her behaviour made rock bottom the Mt Everest...
Edited by Lavatza - 7 years ago
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

What a shameless guy this aarav. Not a bit feels guilty. Difficult to digest

when raiza said oviya came to u to aarav,he didn't even like it... He doesn't want to be connected with oviya... 😑😑
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

harini... If snehan happens to read ur msg, he will get heart attack...πŸ˜†he will say " aaah... Enaku vaiyapuri sir vayasu aagala..."

🀣

Word Count: 0

lali_khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

but Vaiyabhuri wont turn d house against Ganesh like KK did ...He trolls Ganesh which I don enjoy myself ...He doesnt hold grudge like KK had for Bharani

Vaiyapuri not acting according to his his age,i like his all entertainment but his self was down by continuously criticizing Ganesh for no valuable reason. now its becoming too much to bear

Making fun of someone for eating is the greatest insult &
Not acceptable
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

when raiza said oviya came to u to aarav,he didn't even like it... He doesn't want to be connected with oviya... 😑😑

Yeah..hope oviya watch the episode n get rid of him.

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

Aarav says who all want to win the game are all out and say the names raiza says oviya too.. does aarav raiza came to bb for charity work?

Cha..cha..avan inga vanthathuku main reason e kaadhal vilayatu vilayada...atha than perfect a panninane moonu pera vechukittu..but orutharta extreme levelkula poiruchu..athuku nallavum asinga pattachu..but meesaila man otatha maathiri scene..

Raiza...neenga bigboss ku vantha reason win panna illaiya??..seri seri..neenga make up podra azhaga paarthale theriyuthu neenga evalavu nalla manasukaranganu,,
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates,Guys.

Gay3 ku bayangara headweight..atha keezha iraki vaikarathu irukatum...asaikave mudiyathu polaye..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Thanks for the updates,Guys.

Gay3 ku bayangara headweight..atha keezha iraki vaikarathu irukatum...asaikave mudiyathu polaye..

She has head weight.. very hard head to accept the fault
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Morning song..😭

Oviya illama Morning song podrathu irukatum..mothalla Morning nallave vidiyathu BB house la..

Antha morning song podravane...Oviya va romba miss pannuvan pola..so sad😭
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago