Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

she got some eye infection Sandy... She was discussing the same to snehan... One and half months back she got the same problem and doctor told if it doesn't go away,she needs to get operated it seems... But it went and it came again.. so she is scared abt it

Oh no.. aappo yen she came for the show all. Health is important. Hope she recovers.. if not she shd leave for while. Eyes vishayathula vilayada kudathu
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Uma90

Idhula some ppple said she is a replacment for Oviya veraπŸ˜†
Wish she is more active. She is more boring than Anuya🀣

Oviya has set the level high so it's difficult for anyone to reach that level.
Edited by -Emerald- - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Any one else feel Bindu is wasting her time on this show?

She is really not doing anything?πŸ˜•
Show paathu vanthu enna use..

she is not wasting time ...Makers wasting money πŸ˜†...Just to get a fan group watch and vote regularly konjam popular celebrities kidaikrangalanu sethukuranga...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naan Vanthuten..Vanthuten..late a vanthuteno??

Aaadum...Paaduvom..Kondaduvom..

Aanantham kaanuvom Intha nannaalile

Triggeru...appadakaru...kilambiyachu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
@emerald"Oviya has set the level high so it's difficult for anyone to reach that level."___you are obsolutely right... I think they HV to bring than ajith sir only as a replacement for her...( Though I am not a die hard fan of him,have heard each n every person praising his every action)
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

she got some eye infection Sandy... She was discussing the same to snehan... One and half months back she got the same problem and doctor told if it doesn't go away,she needs to get operated it seems... But it went and it came again.. so she is scared abt it

accho... Infection seekram sari aagatum ...Akka dhan sonna ...Apram dhan na note pannen...:)
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to call this as TRIGGERING episode 🀣 πŸ‘

chance eh illa Sakthi πŸ˜† I was thinking, inneram Sakthi enna pannittu irundhiruppaan? πŸ˜† either he would've triggered someone or someone would've triggered him πŸ˜›

Inga vandhadhukku atleast he got a adaimozhi to his name.. Trigger Shakthi 😎 my sister was telling he might get villain roles in movies nu..
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

she is not wasting time ...Makers wasting money πŸ˜†...Just to get a fan group watch and vote regularly konjam popular celebrities kidaikrangalanu sethukuranga...

Ada paavamey!πŸ˜† Mark my words.. Bigg boss kaduppu aagi avala innum veetukku anuppiduvaar paaru!
I am dead bored seeing her. Maybe this show just doesnt suit her.
She is usually bubblybin interviews.. ithula top dull
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enda Aarav kanna...ambutu azhugai varuthu un kanla irunthu thaarai thaaraiya trigger kilambina udana..

Oviyakaga oru drop tear koda un kanla irunthu varalai..ippo nallave theriyuthu nee eppadi pattavanu..😑😑

Aduthu eviction kandipa nee illati un Akka than..evalavu vena aatam potuko intha week e..
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ada pavingala ivanga drinks pantrathellam sollama solleye aganuma??πŸ˜† i think Ganesh have no empathy for sakthi as he called him as "Nanba "even aarav cried ,senegan seems no mood to hug Gayatri (avar sympathy ellam azhakan youngs girls kuda thana?πŸ˜†

however as usual i love KH part but after elimination i have start to like Sakthi,according to me its game nothing more then that ,i like the way he still defend Gayatri (however their character but there was a good friendship b/t these two)Gayatri must be lucky on that case
Raiza poruthavarukkum play her card smartly so tomorrow there will Gayatri and Raiza misunderstanding ,but how her strategy workout if there is no Gayatri ,let see

re entry i wish for Bharani asap now (for oviya best she go with her movie project she already achieved lot via bb ,coz BB fame are short lived just like serials but career is not like that)

Special mention senegan poem was simply super