Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
No opinion on anything and no interest...

Missing oviya...
ShanC thumbnail
Lot of rumors going on...
Vijay TV trying to bring jayam ravi for 10 days.

Lakshmi menon will join as a new contestants...

Vijay tv trying to pull back the TRP
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Qadberry

every week after Kamal speaks with her she says that but never goes... And doesn't do anything to get out...

I think u r happy giri bro... ur both fav are still in 😆
Edited by ShanC - 7 years ago
k_ria2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was really really hard to watch the episode without Oviya. My eyes were searching for her in each and every frame when bedroom is showed, when living room showed, etc.. I cannot come out of her literally. Missing her terribbbly.😭😭😭 Just going through every nook and corner of SNS youtube,twitter,FB wherever possible checking to see if Oviya will return to the show. Not sure if she will come back to the show if Arav is retained or thrown out. Oh girl Oviya, what did you even do to me dear? Never liked any body in media to this extent.
What do you guys think about her re-entry to the BB house? Will she or will not?

PS. Above is my heartfelt comment for showing my love for my beloved contestant. Call me blind supporter or whatnot, I dont care.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Aarav says who all want to win the game are all out and say the names raiza says oviya too.. does aarav raiza came to bb for charity work?
Edited by -Emerald- - 7 years ago
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

Aarav says who all want to win the game are all out and say the names raiza says oviya too.. does aarav raiza came to bb for charity work?

😆 😆 😆

Word Count: 0

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: k_ria2015

It was really really hard to watch the episode without Oviya. My eyes were searching for her in each and every frame when bedroom is showed, when living room showed, etc.. I cannot come out of her literally. Missing her terribbbly.😭😭😭 Just going through every nook and corner of SNS youtube,twitter,FB wherever possible checking to see if Oviya will return to the show. Not sure if she will come back to the show if Arav is retained or thrown out. Oh girl Oviya, what did you even do to me dear? Never liked any body in media to this extent.

What do you guys think about her re-entry to the BB house? Will she or will not?

PS. Above is my heartfelt comment for showing my love for my beloved contestant. Call me blind supporter or whatnot, I dont care.

Very true it's getting very hard to watch bb without her. Count me in i want her to re-entry bb and show her gethu..
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

aarav came to give treatment and raiza to wake up after it's too late
ShanC thumbnail
Good night...
After BB started...today only i got few more hours for my personal works... and sleeping with peace of mind...
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

aarav came to give treatment and raiza to wake up after it's too late

What a shameless guy this aarav. Not a bit feels guilty. Difficult to digest