Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Hey.. u all r commenting abt gayathri and ' babymaa' Ganesh...??!!!!! Noone is irritated seeing raiza??? Enaku varra kovathukku tv ya odachuruven pola... I am damn irritated seeing raiza.. she is talking too much...( Gayathri of course deserves this... No pity for her.. no doubt) .. but this girl raiza where was she wen oviya was cornered?? Her humanity hasd goneto beauty parlour or wat?? Now only it returned?? Stupid girl... She is giving tough competition to shivaji sir and Kamal sir in acting...

Count me in I'm irritated with her attitude. How rude she is ? She has not changed at al just acting.
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KH questioning him about Bharani. Shakti says because none were liking him. They were all not happy because KK was evicted instead.

Shakti says Bharani was coming from confession room, and he was on the mic with BB and told him "BB I'm going out". So they all tought it was a task or
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing i noticed.. Shakthi has lost a lot of weight.
He is leaner than he used to be.😆 saaptu saaptu thoongiyum he slimmed down pola. Good for him
LotusPetals thumbnail
KH says when julie had stomach ache, he was the first to run. He says she had tears and believed her although she tends to exaggerate things.
Whereas with barabi, they thought he was "film kattufying".

Shakti says VP paavam because of laundry task. They give tough physical tasks
LotusPetals thumbnail
KH says if we know about housechores, its an additional talent you're picking up.

KH says if given a choice, would you enter the house again? Shakti says enough.
KH appreciates his honesty and teases him again with trigger 🤣. KH says he can be called trigger shakti in cinema 🤣

After pause, he'll play Shakti's fav game
Uma90 thumbnail
Sila jenmam will never change. I want shakthi to suffer with jealousy by seeing the support bharan n oviya has from the industry & audience..😆 un padam ini odaathu maganey😆
LotusPetals thumbnail
Precap - triggering game.
Theres a wheel with all contestants photos on it. He had to attribute each a movie name. Gayatri's pic paaarthu he said "kuzhandai ullam". Public behing are booing. KH says "are you listening to this music?"
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Shakthi seems to be innocent to some extent now... Don't know why... I feel like that yaar... ( May be after he cried listening to his wife's voice, I stopped hating him I guess)
If my husband is in Bigg boss house ,I am not sure if he will even recognize my voice...he will prefer news clippings to my speech😆
LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma90

Sila jenmam will never change. I want shakthi to suffer with jealousy by seeing the support bharan n oviya has from the industry & audience..😆un padam ini odaathu maganey😆

7 naatkal odunicha illa flop-a?

As it is, he is a flop hero anyway 😆
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gayathri- Kuzhandai Ullam? Booo 🤢
😆