Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey.. u all r commenting abt gayathri and ' babymaa' Ganesh...??!!!!! Noone is irritated seeing raiza??? Enaku varra kovathukku tv ya odachuruven pola... I am damn irritated seeing raiza.. she is talking too much...( Gayathri of course deserves this... No pity for her.. no doubt) .. but this girl raiza where was she wen oviya was cornered?? Her humanity hasd goneto beauty parlour or wat?? Now only it returned?? Stupid girl... She is giving tough competition to shivaji sir and Kamal sir in acting...
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raji07

I hate raiza to the core.. I dont know why i felt like this but i feel little bit sad while sakthi got evicted. He is feeling very sad like leaving his family.. I hate raiza attitude.. I want aarav to get evicted... okay next week i want raiza to get evicted. She cant be oviyaa.

I dont like her either but I want her to stay and make life difficult to Gayatri before she's out!
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I hate raiza to the core.. I dont know why i felt like this but i feel little bit sad while sakthi got evicted. He is feeling very sad like leaving his family.. I hate raiza attitude.. I want aarav to get evicted... okay next week i want raiza to get evicted. She cant be oviyaa.

I felt that she is trying the same as oviya... she understood now why people was in love for Oviya... so she speaking like oviya and acting like oviya... but i hate her more now 😑
raji07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Hey.. u all r commenting abt gayathri and ' babymaa' Ganesh...??!!!!! Noone is irritated seeing raiza??? Enaku varra kovathukku tv ya odachuruven pola... I am damn irritated seeing raiza.. she is talking too much...( Gayathri of course deserves this... No pity for her.. no doubt) .. but this girl raiza where was she wen oviya was cornered?? Her humanity hasd goneto beauty parlour or wat?? Now only it returned?? Stupid girl... She is giving tough competition to shivaji sir and Kamal sir in acting...

What you said is absolutely true. I hate raiza..
pinkyvarsha thumbnail

copyright violation Raji... U HV somehow opened my mind and seen what's running inside itπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Uma90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Innum konja naal thaan darling.. nalla aadattum.. after that next pongal is for her. πŸ˜† Ippothaikku we need her to torment gay3.
After gay3 is out.. Raiza thaan we will send outπŸ˜†
Raiza thinks people will forget what she did during oviya time if she is rebellious towards Gay3.

Karma will be boomerang for her as well.πŸ˜†
Appo saniya karachu munjiley oothuvom.. πŸ˜‰
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
@raji.. I wrote my first post before seeing ur first post..and I wrote my second post before seeing ur second post😊
LotusPetals thumbnail
Shakti and KH on the stage now.

Shakti feels his stay was extraordinary. He says he was careful because he was conscious ppl were watching him. Veetu ulla irunthu he learnt outside world.

Person he dint get along - Oviya from 2nd week. Because she triggered him. You taught the tamil word trigger to the tamil ppl and you'll see that when you're out. Dont be shocked to be called as trigger shakti.
He made sure of the meaning of trigger πŸ˜†

Closest friend - Gayatri since childhood. From 10 years exactly. Her biggest korai - kovam. If she knows she made a mistake, she'll cry. KH says the best is to say sorry or dont commit the same mistake again. But she doesnt do that. Shakti agrees to this point, says she listens to none.
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
@uma... Feel free to call me for karachufying saani..πŸ˜›
Edited by pinkyvarsha - 7 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
KH says BB is a good platform to learn and recitify our mistakes. Public was applausing when he said Oviya triggered him :/

KH says more ppl will know you now. Shakti says they already know me. KH says dont go to the mountain edge from the first itself.

Shakti says once I'm out, dont know how many ppl will trigger me. KH teasing him with trigger