Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"thoongittu irundha makkalai thatti eluppi thitta vachiduchu.. (what a rhyming πŸ˜‰ lolz)"- well said ramyaπŸ‘πŸ‘
At last what they want is trp...

They gave a second chance for Julie by giving a no eviction week..

They gave many chances for oviya too ( when she said she won't do tasks,slept outside) they didn't take any action... They didn't even nominate her for eviction...

Now it's gayathri's turn... Giving a second chance for her... ( But here ppl are fooled)..

Gayathri yum poita game romba bore adikka aarambichirum . ... We ourselves might stop watching the show thinking the most evil one has left..( pls frnds don't think I am a Gayathri fan even for a second.. I might jump into some well)...

Let's wait for one more week.. hope the channel brings some " Alli rani" to teach gayathri a lesson...πŸ˜‰
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Shan Bro..kodumaiya paartheengala??..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Evan parpan inime itha..konjananjam perum suthama paarkama iruka poranga inime..

Kandipa evlo naal than gay3 and Rice moonja pakka mudiyum😑

Intha pakrathuku bathila i am watching old epispdes... enjoying "neenga shutup panunga" "sollamathiri sonna kepen" spray adichu potuduven" " love u guys" "julie- evandi unna pethan" πŸ˜†
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Let's wait for one more week.. hope the channel brings some " Alli rani" to teach gayathri a lesson..πŸ˜‰

me and my sister were saying the same.. VijayTV yum Gayathri ya vechu seiyyanum nu mudivu eduthuttaanga pola.. by fulfilling the viewers' requests 😎

But still iva moonjiya evlo dhaan paakkuradhu? and naan romba nallava nu ava solradhai ye ketkuradhu? πŸ˜”
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

With the twist in yesterday's epi VijayTV achieved something..

thoongittu irundha makkalai thatti eluppi thitta vachiduchu.. (what a rhyming πŸ˜‰ lolz)

social sites started flooding with frustrating comments..

avlo yen? nammaloda indha IF thread eh past few days ah vida konjam extra pages move aayirukke πŸ˜‰

u r 200% trueπŸ˜†
this is what Vj TV 's plan 😳
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Is gayathri using abusive words due to her so called uncontrollable anger is her only problem???I really don't understand...
There are some ppl who are short tempered!! If u see ,most of them wud be clean hearted and they repent for their anger immediately and say sorry

Some are very honest... Just bcos they are too good they can't digest others mistakes..( eg is oviya though she is very patient)

But what gayathri is doing is totally different.. I feel she is evil( it's just my view on her).. moreover she is doing nattamai here and Everyone is scared of her.. noone can go against her wishes and talk to someone whom she doesn't like...

She is talking cheap about someone's past and spoiling her love life..

She is saying she can't be called by her name.. what kind of attitude it is.. ( in IT industry,even Delivery heads are addressed by their names)...

She is saying " avanga thirundhuradhukkaga sonnen..ivanga thirundhuradhukkaga sonnen".. who is she to correct everyone?!(oviya rightly said she is trying to be a mother for everyone..)but she can't take advices from even Kamal sir...

Why are these mistakes not being pointed out??!!!

At last I found who are those 39k ppl who voted her.. jus my assumption.. say 14k votes she got by ppl who wanted to vote out shakthi so that she gets isolated.. remaining 25k.. per I'd 250 votes..which means 100 ids.. 10 family members of gayathri ( sis, mom,niece etc) .each created 10 IDs n voted...πŸ˜‰
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@pinkyvarsha: saving gay3 just can't take it. She don deserve to be in bb. Why vj tv want to create such drama? 1st they showed all are nominated n wen time nearing smart move to save her. Since raiza going against gay3 they might thought If gay3 remains coming week some drama will pop up. No idea who is gonna evicted in that case aarav remains he will support gay3.
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

@pinkyvarsha: saving gay3 just can't take it. She don deserve to be in bb. Why vj tv want to create such drama? 1st they showed all are nominated n wen time nearing smart move to save her. Since raiza going against gay3 they might thought If gay3 remains coming week some drama will pop up. No idea who is gonna evicted in that case aarav remains he will support gay3.

namma Ganesh ah marandhutteengale πŸ˜† baby maa.. baby maa.. nu varuvaane.. 🀣 At times, I've heard him calling her as darling as well..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Nethu first segment la ye, when both the spoilt brats were talking, there was a MUTE.. *othu oodhuradhu*.. that comment was for Raiza talking with Snehan.. iva pesuradhai muzhusaa telecast pannave mudiyaadhu.. I wished that outsider kalaachified her more..

btw.. andha react pannaama irukkanum task ku oru periya gift nu sonnaangale? was that this free from eviction thing dhaanaa?
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If VTV are fair, they should have announced this Q/A task and saved whom they want to save before asking public to vote. Why to wait till the last day and save her ?
pinkyvarsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

ada ponga.. neenga Vera... Naane yedhedho karanam solli manasa theththa try pannitu irukken.😭.(. Like Chee Chee indha pazham puzhikkum)...I don't think anyone can hate her more than me. ...
That too her new doormat aarav and babyma Ganesh( as rightly pointed out by Ramya) ivala konjuradha innum ethana weeks paakanumo...

Let's pray that they bring radhika mam or sripriya mam... Appo irukku kacheri
Edited by pinkyvarsha - 7 years ago