Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanC

I think its another game plan of BB...

They want to increase TRP by leaving nayathiri alone after evicting sakthi...

Ivanga enna panalam TRP raise aagathu inime..Three times makkal a fool pannirukanga..Bharani,oviya n this idiot matter..so TRP egirathu..vena keezha poikitte irukalam..

enna keta Show ku ippaye endcard potralam..
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow G saved. enna kodumai.
Isn't her questions too easy ?

I think Sn is playing trick to get votes. I don't think anyone is capable of earning 3lacs/week outside. I'm pretty sure they wanted to play the game. I think they shouldn't have asked questions about kiss. I had a gut feeling G will not go. This seems so stupid . I have a feeling either Shakthi or Arav will go ? Maybe O wants to come back hence they are sending A away.
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends... Don't get disappointed... Something is in store for us... Always keep in mind " vallavanukku vallavan ulagathil undu".. so someone who can handle gayathri well might be coming...I strongly feel the game is going to get more interested... They might evict shakthi this week.. and make gayu feel lonely as per many ppl's wishes...

Edited by pinkyvarsha - 7 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Thanks for d update guys :)
Instead of catching d repeat ...Me going to watch movie :p
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Smoke is coming out of my ears now😡. I need to borrow Gayathri Kettai vartai dictionary to use it on vijay TV. All the polls indicated that she got the least number of votes. This is crazy! So not fair. They messed with the audience. I really can't stand Gayathri. She has to advice everyone but can't accept when kamal advice her. On top she is saying I'm advising for their good but they didn't listen to me. If u can't listen to no one except your mother why should everyone else listen to you. Yesterday and today her trying to be cute with the camera was so disgusting. I was so angry seeing that becuz she used to critize Oviya that she is talking to camera and acting for votes. Now she is trying to dance and talk to camera. Such an irritating person. She is still talking as if she is mother Teresa and did no mistake. I don't like Sakthi but I hate Gayathri. I so wanted her to go out this week and see her mariathai outside.
mirun thumbnail
I don't think S will go. I'm confident A will go. I read P.Vasu's interview and from what I gathered his family is happy with the show so far. He also does play a better role than A and provides entertainment. A kind of calmed down after O's exit. Actually O and A kind of looked cute before O's break down. A doesn't have any value add by himself unless he creates some chemistry with female contestants. I also feel after kiss fiasco he kind of distanced himself from Gan and Sn. Sh doesn't like him so he cannot get close to him. B maintains her distance with him and R points out his mistake on his face. His only company is Gay. Since he is singled out he is not doing good as a contestant. I'm pretty sure it is him this week. This would also open up space for more male contestants . He kind of lost his charm. He also gets very less screen space now. Gay and Sh will be there for some more time.Maybe till the end.
Edited by mirun - 7 years ago
mirun thumbnail
From channel's pov they need Gayu in the show. They need people to discuss about the show. If you remove G from the show there is nothing spicy in the show. It is very hard to find a contestant like her who will come and tarnish her own image in national television . I think Sha and Gay are getting too much screen space regarding their closeness. I saw lot of vulgar comments online. I hope channel reduces their interaction since our public cannot differentiate between reel and real.

R trying to be like O is like stage artist trying to mimic Rajini/MGR. C'mon there is no originality .
mirun thumbnail
Sne is a attention seeker. He thoroughly enjoys being in limelight. This week he is upset because there is no one for him to console . He is being consoled by others. He nominated O for 5 weeks. If he gets offended for people not choosing him why did he do that to O ?He made so much fun of J after lie detector video .He gained maximum during every problems by playing a good Samaritan role. Now he has nothing to do. B and R doesn't need any counseling from him. I hate his sentence 100 sathavitham. It is never 100% in life. I also felt he felt inferior during J's presence because she was better than him. He was kind of put down her more than other people. But they will keep him since they need a cook
1122406 thumbnail
There is one theory that is going around which is that P.Vasu felt that his son was damaging his name and want him out
So according to that this is a ploy by VTV to evict Shakthi

However if Shakthi is also saved then it is a 100%(nooru sadhavidham as snehan says) evidence of what raiza saying is true that these two people have a clout and VTV has colluded with these people

My concern would be whether KH is also part of this, if not he must walk out
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
With the twist in yesterday's epi VijayTV achieved something..

thoongittu irundha makkalai thatti eluppi thitta vachiduchu.. (what a rhyming 😉 lolz)

social sites started flooding with frustrating comments..

avlo yen? nammaloda indha IF thread eh past few days ah vida konjam extra pages move aayirukke 😉