Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

But this doesn't make sense -- public choice decides who stays & who goes, right.
And Vayapuri is already saved as expected, due to his votes, so why BB saving him again ??
Is he safe from next week's nomination/eviction ?

I feel like these chances are given to test their analytical skills.. But dumbos out there are just wasting it by choosing who'll be saved anyways by the public 😆.. Reason they give is VP might get less votes while Snehan will stay anyways nu.. ennathai solla... semma brilliant 👏

Even last time kooda, Kamal hinted let's see if they use this opportunity to think wisely.. But they didn't and choose Aarav..
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

But this doesn't make sense -- public choice decides who stays & who goes, right.
And Vayapuri is already saved as expected, due to his votes, so why BB saving him again ??
Is he safe from next week's nomination/eviction ?

last time when kamal sir gave such a chance and they saved aarav,there was no eviction... So I feel this time it's secret room...bcos if these ppl had saved gayathri yesterday,then it wud HV become a big problem for the channel as the she is the one who is more likely to get least votes...just bcos they saved vp who is also the poll's favorite, there's no problem
So there is a lot of chance for them to send gayathri to secret room...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Purpose of sending someone to secret room must benefit atleast someone naa? Gayathri ya anuppuradhula enna benefit? whatever happens she won't change her perspective..

btw, I haven't seen other versions.. just have an idea based on the discussions here..
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally read SK article &i watched yesterday episode

Gayatri if really behave the same in home i mean beyond BB then she affected by some stress or pressure in life , need some treatment & understanding (she blame her own family)i hate sakthi but he defiantly a good friend to Gayatri
Ganesh reason was valid then rest regarding confession why i need to stay in BB home topic,(sakthi reply sema comedy 😆
i guss VP met their family members (tension avalava agama irukirar pola ),
hope Raiza will stay away from aarav as she know him well ,seneganum,raizayum Oviya va patti pesiye Sympathy vote vangalam pakurangal
after seeing the Raiza and aarav convo in smokeing seems BB script will trun towards Ganesh in future ?
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Purpose of sending someone to secret room must benefit atleast someone naa? Gayathri ya anuppuradhula enna benefit? whatever happens she won't change her perspective..

btw, I haven't seen other versions.. just have an idea based on the discussions here..

valid point Ramya..no point sending her there as she is never gonna change...
But if in case they are sending her to secret room,then I feel show director thinks that after she goes her close friend shakthi and her new doormat aarav might start gossiping abt her nu... ( God knows whether that will really happen) ... Appo gayathri moonjiya close up la kaamichu trp yethalam nu paakuraangalo nu Oru doubt)

Moreover if gayathri also goes,I think there's nothing left to show in bb other than raiza's mouth... yerkanave Julie oviya poi show thoongitu irukku.. gayathri yum ponaa Enna aagumo!!!
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

valid point Ramya..no point sending her there as she is never gonna change...

But if in case they are sending her to secret room,then I feel show director thinks that after she goes her close friend shakthi and her new doormat aarav might start gossiping abt her nu... ( God knows whether that will really happen) ... Appo gayathri moonjiya close up la kaamichu trp yethalam nu paakuraangalo nu Oru doubt)

Moreover if gayathri also goes,I think there's nothing left to show in bb other than raiza's mouth... yerkanave Julie oviya poi show thoongitu irukku.. gayathri yum ponaa Enna aagumo!!!

I felt Oviya should have been sent to secret room during the no eviction week because I'm sure they would have known that things were going to blow up anytime and they just stayed quiet for their trps

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
If Bb has secret room option then oviya should have send as soon they sensed some prob in her action. It might helped her in understanding aarav better. All this mess with her would have avoided.. I still feel bad for her.. news floating around oviya will give suprise entry in bb I don kno how far this news to be trusted...
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

If Bb has secret room option then oviya should have send as soon they sensed some prob in her action. It might helped her in understanding aarav better. All this mess with her would have avoided.. I still feel bad for her..

They want to show that you should "Expect the Unexpected" because a lot of them were contemplating secret room during that week but they need to have some sanity in doing that

Having Oviya in secret room is a far better option than no Oviya
Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

If Bb has secret room option then oviya should have send as soon they sensed some prob in her action. It might helped her in understanding aarav better. All this mess with her would have avoided.. I still feel bad for her.. news floating around oviya will give suprise entry in bb I don kno how far this news to be trusted...

Vj tv must tried secret room plan , somehave its not working with Oviya,
i think she may comes to bb as guest not as contestant ,today i read Thanti newspaper they said she get lot of film project after her participation in BB , seems she signed a project with vishnuvishal or ARM,if its true then i wish she should grab the opportunity
1122406 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

last time when kamal sir gave such a chance and they saved aarav,there was no eviction... So I feel this time it's secret room...bcos if these ppl had saved gayathri yesterday,then it wud HV become a big problem for the channel as the she is the one who is more likely to get least votes...just bcos they saved vp who is also the poll's favorite, there's no problem

So there is a lot of chance for them to send gayathri to secret room...

Yarrikku secret room anumicharikunumo, avangalla anupalla

But Kamal clearly said there will be more evictions and entries for next week.

So I hope she is sent off ASAP

If she is sent to secret room then they have lost their credibility because they have cheated the public

Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago