Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
today i like the discussion of VP and Ganesh ,very open talk abt their difference ,VP shared a view (hope Ganesh fans wont troll VP for being rude with Ganesh,).there is no opinion abt Ganesh but today like the way of his being sportive (i feel his face expression very genuine )😛 luxury task really boring 🥱but i like the paranormal task bit interesting,raiza facial expression worth watching 😆
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Why she said so ? She didn't want Ganesh to become ppl's favorite ?😕😆

Maybe because she might have thought he won't understand and ask many more questions..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

chummaa Vaiyapuri anna kashtta paduraaru nu sofa la haaiyyaa saanjittu solludhunga.. adhukku Sakthi poi take over pannalaam la.. this is inhuman.. vaai la mattum vadai sududhunga nallaa.. 😡

Pora pokka patha ivanga Vaiyabhuri um seekiram pack panniruvanga pola 🥱
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Qadberry

Maybe because she might have thought he won't understand and ask many more questions..

Raiza keep assuming things is wrong. Until u don speak to the person how can u except him/ her to change? Same things happened with oviya everyone saw her as enemy. All wr very busy in pointing her wrong. If they all together talked in friendly manner I'm sure this girl understands. She is not mentally ill she just acted to go out of the hell. At end of the day she is human being.
O-i_pus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

today i like the discussion of VP and Ganesh ,very open talk abt their difference ,VP shared a view (hope Ganesh fans wont troll VP for being rude with Ganesh,).there is no opinion abt Ganesh but today like the way of his being sportive (i feel his face expression very genuine )😛 luxury task really boring 🥱but i like the paranormal task bit interesting,raiza facial expression worth watching 😆

Ganesh asking apology 2 barani athu too late athe mathirthan ,ippo VP ,Ganesh kitta pesinathum too late,sadarana sappattu prasanaiye pesi pesi ye asinga patutthina perimai VP ke undu,
Bold- Seriously Ganesh fans troll VP😲 ,lolz Ganeshkku ethu fans ?ex oviya or current VP fans all are mocking Ganesh in online

Edited by O-i_pus - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thursday (August 10) : Live Updates

Get Started 👍🏼
ramyvijay thumbnail
Gayathri copy adichify by talking to camera.. romba nallava maadhiri..
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Gayathri copy adichify by talking to camera.. romba nallava maadhiri..

yes.. oviya "ee" adicha, ivangalum "ee" ya adippanga pola
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

yes.. oviya "ee" adicha, ivangalum "ee" ya adippanga pola

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

ramyvijay thumbnail
morning song um dance numbers ah podaamal melody ah poduraanga.. edhu pottaalum idhunga chummaa kai kaal aatti ore maadhiri dhaan aadum nu vittuttaanga.. 😆