Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Paperboat..

Coming up- Bullies and Bindu nominate Vaiyapuri.. Raiza takes Shakthi's name as he shows Aan Aadhikam and Gayathri's name as well

Bindhu knows that Vaiyapuri is her competitor now
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
VP mimicry of Raiza first and total postmortem of Kiss story...by him...he played Ganesh perfectlt...shockingly Ganesh even asked Aarav how and where it seems😆...Ganesh also finally discovered all were responsible for Bharani's stunt of leaving the house and like a good papa he confessed to the cam...Again his disturbed mind started investigation abt Aarav ka kiss issue and he questioned the param gyaani Snehan about the same...
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Last week full recap shown in 5mins on.. Raiza analyzing oviya behaviour.. Raiza tells snegan dat sakthi was poisoning arav mind about oviyas character.. She says aravs withdrawal frm oviya was bcoz of not oviyas character but bcoz of stuff sakthi told about oviya.. In another corner trigr; calcium& arav saying dat dey wer doing things as per der manasakshi.. Gayathri telling her interaction with kamal to Arav & sakthi.. Gayathri says she is above 18years & she can say anywords.. She is talking nonsense.. She is adding her own xtra words while telling others about her convo wit Kamal.. Ganesh doing drama in front of camera.. He is saying dat he is soory for bharani incident & wen he gets out he is hoping to meet bharani .. Vayapuri mimicking raiza; Ganesh & Arav in front of snegan; gayatri; sakti; Bindu & raiza.. Vayapuri mimicking ganesh- Arav convo about dat kiss matter.. Everyone goes to sleep.. Morning song:- vangana vanakam na.. Bindu dancing alone..arav & gayu dancing together.. In the garden sofa; raiza & snegan talks about gaya3.. Snegan tells Gaya 3 used Julie as pawn to target oviya.. And he feels sakti too supported gaya3 in all this poisoning.. Raiza says sakthi illamal gaya3 illai.. Break.. Nomination process..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Starbucks.

Nooo this just broke my heart. I miss Oviya I can't watch this show even if I try to without seeing Oviya there

Watching to know why all are nominated.. no 1 regret wat they did to oviya. I miss Oviya.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Previously precap scenes were shown- Snehan talking to Raiza..
Ganesh spoke to camera.. said they were wrong in Barani's issue and apologised to him and hoped he would meet him after show
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the live uplate guys👏
Paperboat thumbnail
Bindu nominates Vaiyapuri but bb rejects as the explanation of him wanting to go out is not acceptable.. She takes Shakthi and Ganesh's name..
Gayathri says same reason bb doesnt accept and she changes words and says competitor.. and ganesh as well..
Snehan Vaiyapuri and Ganesh
Shakthi takes Vaiyapuri's name but bb rejects he takes ganesh and snehan's name as he is not sleeping well since couple of days..
Aarav- Ganesh and Vaiyapuri
Vaiyapuri- his name and Ganesh as he is selfish.. he was joking about him😆
Raiza takes Shakthi and gayathri as she swears a lot
Ganesh takes Vaiyapuri's name and Raiza's
Paperboat thumbnail
All nominated except Raiza as she was the only one who gave proper explanation..😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So what oviya kept saying was right. It was shakti who kept influencing aarav against her. I thought it was just her intuition but...
Oviya deserves someone better. No girl deserves a man like aarav who changes his opinions based on some backbiting idiots 😡
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Wow what a twist from bb 👏