Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

She'll easily be the 😊lowest vote getter ; but BB won't leave her so easily...I have a feeling that she's going to secret room..😲
Is it just one eviction this weekend, or bottom 2 can be eliminated ?

One if two elimination means I will be happy. Gay3 n aarav out
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like big boss decision to nominate all except raiza this time only all of them nominate Ganesh (eallru muttaiyum edutthu saputano)πŸ˜†
raiza she changed a lot after oviya exit but i dont trust she and senegan

(i think Vijay TV understand the negativity of evict Oviya so they plan to compromise by evicting Gayatri) sure she wont get vote
sum ppl are saying aarav in eviction list Let see

Vaiyapuri anna neenga unga annan ponnu kalyanthukku pona mathir than 🀣 ennathan pganumnalum naga viduratha illa

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates guys.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

Vaiyapuri anna neenga unga annan ponnu kalyanthukku pona mathir than 🀣 ennathan pganumnalum naga viduratha illa

True True πŸ˜‰

The reason him breaking down once in a week could be, maybe every week he thinks he'll get evicted.. So he is pushing the rest of 6 days in his own way of humour and adjusting to the surrounding doing his work and the tasks.. He waits for Saturday eagerly to hear the happy news of him getting less votes.. But he gets disappointed πŸ˜” Again he starts thinking he has to push another 6 days for next chance.. that's why he pleads in front of camera every week.. Some call it as drama.. There is no drama here.. It's my observation..

Maybe when he entered the show, he wouldn't have thought that he would travel this much and get evicted before the marriage he needs to attend pola.. now he hopes his fans would listen to him.. But we badly want him inside... as there are many inside who needs to be sent ASAP πŸ˜›
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

I think u r happy giri bro... ur both fav are still in πŸ˜†

Actually all my favs Raiza, Ganesh and Gayathri are there.. Gayathri is the only one who isn't doing much to like about her these days...
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

She'll easily be the 😊lowest vote getter ; but BB won't leave her so easily...I have a feeling that she's going to secret room..😲
Is it just one eviction this weekend, or bottom 2 can be eliminated ?

BB enna viduradhu? Kamal eh avalai dhayavu seidhu velila anuppirunga nu sonnaalum aachariya paduradhukku illa.. Even he can't deal with her..

First she said only her mother can kandichify her and no one else.. Then when everyone asked her to think Kamal as a father figure to advice , she agrees while shedding tears (????) but still says "enga appaa kooda ennai ippadi sonnadhu illai " ... inga dhaan mistake irukku... chinnadhu la ye kandichirukkanum... Anyways that's her own prechanai..

Coming to VijayTV won't leave her easily.. ippadi dhaan many were saying when Harathi and Julie were in eviction list that VTV won't let them easily nu.. But till now, the evictions happened with public's votes only.. So we can make that happen..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Enaku enna thonuthuna...It looks like desert without oviya..
Oviya irunthal ...BB oru Poongavanam
Oviya illai endral..BB oru paalaivanam

pinreenga pinreenga πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Circus 🀣 🀣 Paalaivanam nu πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
Yugana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

The reason him breaking down once in a week could be, maybe every week he thinks he'll get evicted.. So he is pushing the rest of 6 days in his own way of humour and adjusting to the surrounding doing his work and the tasks.. He waits for Saturday eagerly to hear the happy news of him getting less votes.. But he gets disappointed πŸ˜” Again he starts thinking he has to push another 6 days for next chance.. that's why he pleads in front of camera every week.. Some call it as drama.. There is no drama here.. It's my observation..

Maybe when he entered the show, he wouldn't have thought that he would travel this much and get evicted before the marriage he needs to attend pola.. now he hopes his fans would listen to him.. But we badly want him inside... as there are many inside who needs to be sent ASAP πŸ˜›

i agreed with u even many people never expect his long journey in BB ,some people misunderstood him like he making drama and rude with Ganesh etc ,he was so real person in this house,seems he love his niece so much ,so wants attend her marriage ,so sweet chittappa 😳
to be frank he is my choice for BB title πŸ˜†(hope he wont try to escape like bharani or oviya)

already BB lost its charm if he left there will be no fun mood in BB house πŸ˜•

Yugana thumbnail
i really laughter when VP nominating & giving reason for

himself :naan summa iruntahlum ennoda vai summa irugathu
Ganesh :enakku ivan ninaipave irukku enga poran enn pantrun πŸ˜†

Qadberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As all are nominated except Raiza, i think it's time to bring in more new entrants to the house nu... Game ah konjam change panra maari, new entrant more influential thaan Gayathri nu micha HMs ku thonanum.. I believe if Gayathri experianced backlash she wouldn't last for a day or 2 there nu i feel...