tumhaara hi hoon main

karishma_S_ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Harshad arora is one of india's top businessmens son .. hez very stuborn and doesnt take no for an answer.. if he sets his mind on something he wants it no matter what.. his this attitude has come from the fact that he lost his mother when he was small.. his dad fullfild all his demands from small days to fill in that void of not having a mother.. 

his father never re married and harshad's sister nandani is the one who looked after him and gave him all the love .. she was more like a mother than a sister to him.. even though they had money and success harshad was always yearning for love.. 

he went to UK for higher studies so that he can later handle his dad's business and this is where he meets preetikas sister kamini 

Harshad falls in love with kamini because she is a vivacious and a fun loving person but she never had feelings for him as she was secretly in love with someone in the same collage already.. 

to this story enters preetika the most beautiful girl .. she is a quiet girl who is alot of fun once she is comefortable with someone.. shez fun loving, she is a modern yet rooted indian girl eventhough shez in UK and trys to be that girl which her sister can never be.. she is elder than kamini and has already started working as a interior decorator.. 

While this goes on harshad desides to ask kamini to mary him by making the most romantic proposal.. but she swiftly says no...

heart broken harshad goes and sits by a bench on the lake .. just then his dad calls.. father asks hows london and hows the studies going on .. harshad answers with a sad tone that everytn is ok.. then father says that harshad has come to an age where he shud now have a life partner.. 
harshad : muje kisi aur se shaadi nahi karni hai..  
then father askes kisi aur mathlab? 
Aap nahi samjongi dad..
Nahi beta muje bathao kya hua kuch problem hai? Aap kisi ladki ko pasand karthi ho kya wahan? 
Ha dad kaamini naam hai uska.. lekin usne inkaar kardiya muje.. 
Yeh sab kabh hua beta? 
Aaj dad
Then his dad says aap bas ladki ka adress deejiye ham rishta lekhar ghar jaaongi..
 dekthe hai ki usman arora ka beta ko kese na karthe hai

Harshad feels relievd and thinks may be if his dad sends the proporsal to her house she might say yes..
So he tells the dad the adress and keeps the call 

THE FOLLOWING DAY 

Preetikas house door bell rings
She runs to open it shez wearing a beautiful baby pink shalwar and she looks like a dream 
She opens the door and its usman arora.. 
She gives a beautiful smile and asks yes how may i help u? 
And usmaan arora looks at preetika from top to bottom and realises that his son has chosen the right girl
Ji beti mommy papa ghar par hai? 
Haa uncle aap khon?
Ji main usmaan arora hun unko milna chaathey hoon
Ji uncle please andar aayiye
He comes n sits down n looks at the photo frames on the house walls and notices there are 2 girls hugging each other..
Beta you have a sister? 
Preerika replies haan uncle mera little sister kamini

Usmaan's heart sinks when he realises that his son has chosen the other sister and not preetika but he desides to be happy with his choice and smiles at preetika 
 just then her parents comes down.. 

1 hour later

harshad receives a call from a number from UK 

He answers and says "dad?!" How are you calling from a UK based number?
Beta meh is waqt london main hoon
"Kyaa? Dad apne toh muje bataya bi nahi ki aap aarahain hai 
Muje aap ko suprise karna tha beta
Aapko ek good news bathana tha sunna  chaate ho ? 
Good news? Kya hai dad? 
i went to kamini's house to ask her hand in marriage for you and after both families spoke and undestood each other they said ''YES''
Dad realy??? Muje toh vishwaas nahi hooraha hain dad
usmaan : Beta kya kahaatha main ne phone pe.. mera bete ko koi naa nahi kar sakthi..

Harshad becomes so happy and says i love you dad aap kaha hoon ? im coming to see you right now and keeps the phone

PART 2 

Meanwhile in preetikas house

Preetika and her parents awaits for kamini's arrikaminival from collage happily
She comes hme and preethika says ''congrats my baby kamini i didnt even realise how big you have become :D aur thumne toh kabhi harshad ke baareme hame kyun nahi bataya?? And her parents comes n hugs her 

kamini is so confused

preetika's mother : Isse acha rishta toh beti hoo nahi sakthe even we wont be able to find you sucha perfect boy

Kamini says one minute kya hua?? What are you'l talking about?

Then her parents say ''usmaan arora saab ne thumara rishta lekhar aaya hai yahaan harshad ka 
Parents tell preetika "deko aapki behen kokitni  acting kar rahi hai jaise usse kuch pata bi nahi hai and feeds kamini sweets
Kamini's eyes gets teary when she realises what has just happend

Preetika notices kamini's tears and looks at her confusingly but kamini soon gives a smile...

Preetika says ''aww pagli kushi ka aasun bhi aagayi hai and hugs kamini

But kamini is furious she tinks in her head 

Harshad ki himmat kese hui .. na kehene ki baawajood bi rishta ghar beejdiya.. why cant he take no for an answer.. she feels like he has let her down and humiliated her feelings by involving their parents clearly knowing that she dsnt feel the same for him.. she thinks of her love "rohan" and looks at how happy her parents are right now
i cant snatch the happiness my parents are feeling right now by saying that i dont love harshad... and i dont have the courage to tell them about rohan .. all this is harshad's fault ... 
she then gives a stern look and thinks

you are going to pay for what you did harshad... thume muje shaadi karni hai na? just wait and watch what i will do ...

the next chapter will be updated soon special thanks to sushi for inspiring me to write bout harshika 
please excuse me if my hindi is not correct as im a srilankan and only learnt hindi by myself  😛 
Edited by karishma_S_ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karishma_S_ thumbnail
part - 3 
Wedding preparations start and kamini demands that she 1st wants to have a church wedding because it has always been her dream to get married in a church.. 
Her parents demand that the following day  she will have to have a traditional indian wedding afterwhich she will go to india with harshad for their honeymoon ..
She agrees .. 

Kamini's phone rings its harshad.. she picks up the call
Kamini: hello? 
Harshad : shaadi ke liya haan bi kahaa lekin ek phone bhi nahi kiya hai muje 
Kamini jokishly says : main toh kabhi haa hi nahi kiya tha
Harshad smiles and says :coming for a coffee? And then shopping for a necklace because thats my gift for you.. i will buy you whatever you want 
Kamini thinks in her head "no matter what you are able to purchase with your money you can never buy me mr arora" 
She says ok il meet u at 5

Just then preetika comes and kamini says 
Preetika i need a favour from you woh harshad wants me to select a necklace aap jaona pls muje kuch kaam hai 
Preetika: aise kese? necklage tho aapke liye hain na.. main kese select kar sakthi hoon?
Kamini: pleaseee preetika you know i will wear whatever you select and i never ask for favours from you mere liye ithna nahi karsakthe ho kya?" And makes a sad face

Preetika:Theek hai baba il go but just for you ok? Kitne baje? 
Kamini: at 5 meet him near the coffee shop
Preetika: ab yeh coffee shop kya ?
Kamini : didi muje bohot kaam hai pls jaaona aap i have txtd you his number call him when you are there and she goes away hurridly

Their 1st meeting

Its a slightly windy day in london and pree wears a flowly red top and a denim with her hair down and she walks towards the coffee shop with her hair strands flyn everyone turns to notice this beautiful girl.. she calls harshad
Preetika: hi im kaminis sister preetika .. she is unable to come today and has sent me to select the necklace where are you ?
Harshad thinks.. i called her so lovingly and he hasnt even come to meet me.. and says
Im just 2 minutes away il be there soon

Harshad walks towards the shop and sees a girl standn facing away frm him and says
Um preetika?

Just then preetika turns with her beautiful hair swingn away harshad's heart skips a beat he just stares at her and he feels the whole world is still he thinks can there be a more beautiful girl in this world and smiles at her 
She smiles back
Hi says harshad
She replys sayn hello .. so shal we?
He says let me 1st buy a coffee shal i get you one as well? She says ok
He comes with 2 coffees and gives one to preetika
They start talking and walks towards the jewellary shop just then pree slips her foot and was about to fall back.. just then a hand goes around her waist gripping her tight .. harshad holds her just on time .. they stare into each others eyes harshad looks into her eyes and she gets lost in his gaze suddenly realisation seeps in and makes preetika uncomfortable she quickly gets up and says : thanks if not for you i would have fallen

Harshad thinks " i will never let you fall down" and says its ok..

They go to the shop and the shop manager welcomes them .. 
Manager "hello mister arora your dad called us while ago and informed us that you will be coming with your wife to be" he shakes hands with harshad and with preetika and says madam you two are looking lovely together congradulations in advance" 
Preetika says "no you are mista..." 
Just then harshad stops her and says "aao preetika have a seat"
She gives a confused look and takes a seat

Madam we have kept the best pieces just for you and starts showing a line of necklaces

After sometime preetika wears one necklace n says to harshad "i think kamini ko yeh pasand aayegi" 
Harshad: toh phir teek hai.. please pack this for me

That evening he drops preetika home and while driving when ever harshad thought of kamini he used to get flashes of preetika ..  a very confused harshad returns home and texts kamini "hope you like my gift please wear it on the wedding day i love you"
She replys "thank you" 
Harshad "i love you nahi kahoonge? 
Kamini dsnt txt back .. and he falls aslp after some time

part - 4 

The wedding day arrives and everyone is busy running around getting dressed 
Preetika arrives to the house hall wearing a white beautiful flowly gown with flowers embedded in her hair like a crown looking absolutely like a princess 
Her dad says "pree beti aaj ek pari ki tara lagra hi hoon" 
Thanks dad says preetika 

"Hii preetika " im harshads sister nandini .. 
Dad: haa beta inse milo yeh seeda airport sai aaya hai kamini ko dekh ne" 
 Dad tells her "beta jaake kamini ko bulao the car has arrived and we need to leave to the church she is dressing for hours to impress harshad " and everyone smiles
Preetika says ok and runs to kaminis room
She knocks on the door "kamini darwasa khulo na aur kitna dress karonge" 
Theres no reply
She knocks again "kaminii open the door na baby harshad ka sister bhi aap ka intezaar kar raha hai" 
There is no reply again
She then meddles with the door knob to see its unlocked..
She enters the room and she sees kaminis wedding gown hanging by the hanger .. and infront of the dressing table... no kamini...
There is a letter attached to the mirror 
Preetika runs n takes it and opens it.. tears roll down preetikas eyes.. just then her mother comes "kamini hurry up its getting lat... "
Mom: preetika kya hua woh letter kya hai?? 
Mum snatches it n reads n starts crying n collapse on the floor just then nanditha and dad arrives 
Preetika: woh hame dhoka dekar chale gayen hai papa and starts cryn
Nandani reads the letter it says "please forgive me i never liked harshad i have always been in love with rohan i dont have the courage to say this to you'l i know main ne bohot dher khar di .. please ho sake to muje maaf karo.. main yeh shaadi nahi kar sakthi hoon kyun ki the day preetika went to chose a necklace i told her i have some work to do.. that was the day i married rohan in court pls forgive me yours kamini" 
Nandani is shockd .. omg what are we going to do now all the guests have arrived.. everyone is crying and disturbed just then an idea comes to nandanis head ..
She starts talking and pree says "KYA" as a reply to what nandani says

stay tuned for the next part :)
steelfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb,can't wait for next update and thank you for mentioning me ,love u and contd soon plz
karishma_S_ thumbnail
part-5 

At the church

The church was decorated so well with white and pink roses
 since both families were hindus they arrnged a marriage registrar instead of a priest inorder to sign and legalise the marriage.. a table awaits at the end of the altar wid decorated chairs for the bride, groom and the registrar..

Usmaan receives a call 
Hello nandani bete?
Papa listen to me very carefully...

Harshad's car approches the church and he gets down and enters the church
Guests fills in the church and everyone awaits the bride..
The brides car arrives.. the door opens.. a beautiful bride gets down with the longest white wedding dress.. her hands holding on to a boquet of red roses and her face coverd with a thick white veil hiding the beauty of her face...

Harshad smiles and admires the beauty of his bride that is now approching him .. he notices that kamini is wearing the necklace he has bought for her and smiles and thinks "after this moment our lives will change forever .." little did he know about whats going to happen next..

Nandani closely follows the bride and makes both of them sit .. the registrar reads out the marriage document and points at the place harshad should sign.. he signs it and passes it to her.. she signs it and hands it over to the marriage registrar.. he signs it and says congradulations mr and mrs arora you are now husband and wife :) you may now stand up and kiss the bride 
Guests start hooting and clapping with joy 

He stands up and so does the bride.. he then lifts her veil slowly eager to look at his beautiful kaminis face.. finaly he made her his wife... he gradualy lifts the veil to kiss her.. 

he sees her pink lips , her cheeks, her lowerd eyes with tears and slowly by slowly his smile fades... he suddenly moves 2 steps back in utter shock .. 

his bride whom he thought was kamini is non other than PREETIKA ... 
The guests are shockd and harshad is in disbelief 

harshad : WHAT THE HELL yeh preetika kamini ki jagaa kya kar raha hai??? The guests start to whisper  in shock .. nandani comes and says to harshad "il explain everything to you dont create a drama over here" 
Harshad could hear some guests laughing at him.. 
Harshad : no this cant happen to me and storms out to his car 
Nandani holds the near fainting preetika and says "chalo preetika " and takes her back to the car ..

part- 6 

All the cars arrive at one of usmaan aroras houses in london
Harshad storms into the house followed by his parents , nandani and preetika, and preetikas parents

Harshad enters the house and smashes a flower pot and screams from the top of his voice "aaahhh what the hell did you'l just do to me someone please explain to me where my kamini is???? 
Usmaan : chilaao math harshad!!!! Woh ladkhi ne hamain dhoka dekar bhaag gayi he kisi rohan ke saath!!! 
Harshad: bhaag gayi?? Woh bhaag gayi aur you'l made me marry her???
Nandini: chuppp!!! Papa did what he can as a father by taking a proposal to the girl whom you chose!! He made this wedding happen because he wanted to see you happy!! Ladkhi shaadi se pehele bhaag gayi hai aur being your family what do you want us to do??? Do u want our family name to be ruined?? All papas hard work to create this reputation to go a waste??? You want people to laugh ki usmaan arora ki honeh waali bahu, bete ko mandap par chod kar bhaag gayi hai???  Dont you feel ashamed??
Usmaan: she was your choice harshad aur aap yeh mat boolna! Main ne joh kiya hai woh ek parent ke naathe sahi hai as a parent i had to find a solution and i did!! No two words from you enough!! 
Harshad laughs : haha lekin shaadi toh harshad aur kamini ka hi register hua na??

Nandini goes into a flash back when she called usmaan before the marriage 
Hello Nandani bete ?
Papa listen to me very carefully...
She explains what has happend and tells her that they desided to send preetika instead of kamini to save both the families from the shame 
Nandini: papa registrar ko kahiye ki kamini ke badle preetika ka naam type karne keliye 

Flash back ends..

harshad stares in disbelief and says "i dont believe this im going to find kamini somehow woh aisa nahi kar sakthi
Usmaan: enough harshad!! She has already married rohan !! Ab thum mere sunlo kal indian traditional wedding hai saare guests aaraha hai bakwaas band kardo aur sach ko accept karo.. kal muje koi drama ki zaroorath nahi hai undestand??
Usmaan: yeh hai thumari dulhan PREETIKA HARSHAD ARORA!!! 
These words ring in harshad's ear like a door bell
Preetika is seen with tears rolling down her eyes 
Usmaan: Nandani make him undestand!! And usmaan storms out of the hall into the room..
Harshad too goes away and nandini follows him
Now in the hall there is preetika and her parents.. 
Dad comes near "beti? N starts crying
Preetika stays like a stone and says.. aap sab ne sapke baareme socha except me.. what i feel no one even asked.. Main ne kya bigaada tha kisi ka... she crys and walks off to the room leaving them behind ..

Next suhaagrath
karishma_S_ thumbnail
Part - 7 

In the room harshad is walking up and down in frustration.. preetika was about to step into the room when harshad shouts "stop! Thumhaara koi haq nahi hai yaha aanekaa! Preetika stops and takes her step back while crying.. 

Just then nandini comes "what the hell harshad"
Chalo andar preetika pls ro math 

Nandini takes preetika into the room and asks harshad to come for 2 minutes..
Nandini: Dekho harshad .. 

Just then Harshad starts crying n hugs nandini "didi kamini bhi muje chod ke chala gaya.. aaj maa ki bohot yaad aaraha hai didi " he crys on her shoulder this makes nandini cry as well.. 
she says everything will be ok and wipes his tears .. what ever happend has happend harshad its better if we accept the truth soon.. sach thumhare saamne hai aur woh hai preetika... 
when we got to know kamini had eloped preetika didnt even think of herself she sacrifised herself to save this family's respect and YOU   .. thum jaanthi hoo na ki aaj raath thum dono ki liye kya hai? its your 1st night together... harshad closes his eyes and takes a moment to absorb the gravity of the situation.. and nandini walks off..

Harshad goes into a flash back of him 1st meeting preetika.. how time froze when he saw her.. her falling onto his arms when walking to the jewellary shop.. and something harshad could never forget.. that beautiful smile of hers.. 
He enters the room and sees preetika standing there staring at the flower decorations on the bed "newly weds harshad ❤️ kamini" 

He feels sorry for her and thinks "she might not accept me now.. and neither can i accept what happend.. but one thing is certain i dont want to see her beautiful smile fade anymore.. may be i can talk to her.. may be tomorrows traditional wedding will be a new beginning to us.. 

He approaches her and keeps his hand on her shoulder "dekho preetika"

Preetika: "DONT TOUCH ME!!!!" How dare you !! Kamini nahi toh preetika hi sahi?? What do you think that i will accept you ?? 
Harshad suddenly gets so angry he says "how dare me?? Accept?? What the hell dhoka hua hai mere sath!! Still i came to talk to you!
Preetika: dhoka?? What about me?? Yeh to thum dono ki shaadi thi na?? And now i have to pay for this??
Harshad: oh hello?? I didnt force you to marry me! Did i make u cover your face with a veil and walk and marry me by deceiving me?? You could have refused right?? Pls dnt try to sound victimised!!  Haha wow your family turnd out great! Ek beti bhaag gayi lekin mauka nehi chod diya doosre ko bejdiya !
Preetika: mr harshad arora how dare you! Kya hamne aaya tha proposal leke yaa thum logo ne?? Thum jaise cheap insaan ko tho na chod kar bhaagna sahi hai
Harshad gets choked with this words .. he leaves the room and preetika crys her heart out.. she changes her clothes to her nightware thinking harshad must be sleeping in another room..

Clock strikes 2 am .. the room door opens 

Preetika jumps in fear and notices its harshad drunk.. he trips on a glass ornament and falls on the floor .. glass smashes and cuts his hand..
Preetika runs towards him "harshad apne sharaap peeliya?? Yeh kya kardi thum ne? She notices the blood loss .. she takes the first aid kit n starts cleaning his wound.. 

Harshad says "you can clean this wound but what about the wound your words caused me preetika ? usne muje chod diya and u said ki muj jaise insaan ko chodna sahi hai? Main ne toh sirf pyaar kiyatha.. sirf pyaar .. preetika closes her eyes n tears roll down her cheeks..

Harshad: ek minute ke liye i felt sorry for you ki thum haara koi dosh nahi hai.. aur ek pal ke liye lagaa ki sab theek ho sakthe hain kal shaadi se pehele .. ek pal ke liye laga church meh nah sahi leken mandap pe when im applying sindhoor on your forehead that i will mark a new begining for us.. but u said leaving a person like me is correct? A tear rolls down harshad's eyes.. toh kya thum bi muje chod kar jarahain ho preetika ? 
Preetika feels sad she bursts out crying
She helps him get on the bed.. he passes out..  preetika sleeps on the other side of the bed seperated by pillows.. harshad's words "main ne toh sirf pyaar kiyatha" echos in her ears.. and she falls asleep crying..
karishma_S_ thumbnail
part - 8

Following morning 

Preetika wakes up and it takes her a while to remember where she is and what happend to her.. her eyes find for harshad but he has woken up before her and left..
She checks the time ..
Oh god 11 O' clock??? I have never slept so late ! She rushes to the bathroom and changes into a light purple shalwar and comes out of her room.. 
One midaged lady comes and offers preetika "dulhan chai " 

Preetika: thank you ji aap kaun?
Main yaha ki sab kaam sambhalta hoon.. 
Preetika:kya main aapko khala bula sakthi hoon? 
Khala: bilkul kyun nahi? Harshad baba bhi yehi khehethe hai
Preetika smiles just then usmaan arrives with nandani

Usmaan: bahu.. and hands preetika over with a huge box.. yeh harshad ki maa ka shaadi ka gehera tha.. aaj shaam thum yeh pehenlo..
Preetika takes it and says "ji uncle"

Nandani: i have kept the wedding lehenga in your room .. thum par bohot achi lagoongi 
And i have called one of the most famous bridal dressers in london .. she wil start dressing you in a bit.. shaadi papa ki dost ka palace main hai na isliye.. and she will dress you like a princess :) lets have breakfast and then you can leave..
Preetika agrees and asks "didi um har..sh..ad kaha hai" she wanted to say sorry to him for the words she said.. she forgot that he is wounded and hurt too with what happend.. 

Woh kuch kaam ke liye bahar gayi hai woh aayengi 
They have breakfast and later the famous dresser arrives and they start preparing preetika for the wedding 

Wedding hall..

Harshad gets flashes of what preetika said last nyt while hez sitting in the mandap.. then he gets flashes of how kamini deceived him.. he gets teary eyed because of anger just then the beautiful bride arrives looking like a piece of heaven.. 
every one gasps seing her beauty.. and she sits next to him while the rituals takes place 
Preetika looks at him but Harshad doesnt even turn to look at her.. he seems like he is a different person altogether.. 
as the preiests are chanting both of them thinks these in their head.. 

Preetika: im sorry harshad, kamini ki baad main ne thume bohot hurt kiya hai .. i shouldnt have said what i did.. but kya karu main bhi gusse mein thi .. 
Harshad thinks : how innocent you looked when i met you .. poori family acting kar raha hai.. sab dokebaaz hai.. 

Preetika : thum toh sirf pyaar kar raha tha
Harshad : thum toh pyaar ki laayak bi nahi hai..

Harshad takes the sindhoor in his hand and slowly reaches her forehead while thinking 

Harshad: i thought everything will be ok but esa kuch nahi hone wala 
Preetika: shaayadh hamare beech sab theek hojayengi.. will he forgive me? Should i accept him? This marriage? 
He stares into her eyes and thinks 
Harshad: main toh tume kabhi maaf nahi karrongi aur kabhi accept nahi karrongi

Preetika : woh shaayadh achcha insaan hai .. shaayadh main galath tha.. 
Harshad : everyone took advantage of my innocence.. just wait and see mrs arora il make your life a living hell and make you pay for what you and what kamini did to me.. Muje chodna sahi hai na?? Now wait and watch.. 

harshad: THUM KABHI MERA NAHI HONGI 

Harshad applies sindhoor on her forehead and drums starts playing loud and everyone throws flower petals at them

Preetika: yeh sabh hone ke baad muje lagraha hai ki may be this was destiny.. may be this is what god wants ... Preetika looks into harshads razor sharp eyes while he applies sindhoor and thinks SHAAYADH thumhaara hi hoon main...

That night preetika felt different for harshad..  she wanted to give him a chance.. but for harshad this is the start of hatred towards her .. will preetikas love win over harshads hatred? 

Read the next part to find out :)

part - 9 

That night as harshad walks towards the room he gets a txt... 
preetika? Why is she txtn me now? Ab kya woh bhi bhaag raha hai kya?

He starts reading "harshad muje patha hai ki kal raat main ne bohot zyaada bol diya hai.. i didnt mean to hurt you.. may be ur right.. shaayadh sab theek ho jayengi.. shaayadh yeh ek nayi shuruwath hai hum dhono ki.. i just want to say im sorry.. 

Harshad smiles and puts the phone in his pocket and walks..

He arrives to the room to see preetika sitting on the bed decorated with red roses al over.. the room is lit with candles.. seeing harshad's arrival preetika gets butterflys in her stomach.. 

Preetika : "Oh god may be he read da msg" she feels shy
He walks towards the bed and her heart starts beating fast.. he leans forward towards her face and she grips on to her lehenga out of shyness .. 
Harshad: ur looking gorgeous .. 
Her heart races .. and she quickly looks at him and lowers her gaze.. 

Harshad: aaj toh hamari asli suhaag rath hai.. hai na? 
Preetika closes her eyes in shyness.. 

Harshad: Toh Aaj ham ek nayi shuruwath karthe hai..
She nods her head to agree..

His hands reaches her face and he brushes his fingers on her soft cheeks over and over again.. she has never been touched this way before. 
She looks at him with love in her eyes and his razor sharp stare makes her heart race even more.. 

He then moves his fingers gently towards her lips .. and touches her soft petal like lips while starring at it.. she leans back on to the bed but that doesn't stop him from coming closer to her face.. 

preetika no longer has the courage to look into his eyes and she closes her eyes tight .. she could almost feel him breathing against her lips.. she curls her toes and allows him to get even closer to her lips... ❤️

He kisses her lips gently .. so gently as if he wants to protect it .. 
She gives in .. lost in the moment.. thousands of thoughts running in her head.. she kisses him back with passion and puts her hand around his neck ...

Then... she could feel him giggling while kissing her.. she opens her eyes to look confusingly.. he smiles.. and pushes her face back with so much force that she falls completely flat on the bed ...

then his smile  turns in to a laugh .. 

Harshad : Ahhh omg kya hua?? kal rath toh badi dont touch me keherahi thi aur aaj seedha kiss pe land kiya? Sharam nam ke bhi koi cheez  hai madam? And gives a cringy sarcastic laugh which put her soul in shame.. 

Now your throwing urself on to me? Mommy ne kahatha? Ya papa? Yah thumhare uss kamini?? 

Preetika nods her head in disbelief.. 
What did you say last night ?? Thume laga ki main bool jaungi?? 

Preetika is unable to speak in shock and feels like a ton of weight is in her throat...tears start rolling down her cheeks
She gasps and says Harshad thum yeh kya ??

harshad: Chup!! Acting band kar!! Ab sunlo preetika.. na tum kabhi mere tha! ...Hai ! ... Aur hongi! 

Muj jese insaan ko chodna sahi hai na?? Now see what will happen to you ..
 thum chaahkar bi nahi jaapayengi.. har pal main thume ehsaas dungi ki harshad arora ke saath khelneme result kya hai.. i will make you suffocate every second of your life .. i will give hatred a new meaning 

She starts crying loud

harshad: Aww baby ko nayi shuruwaath chahiye?? pyaar chahiye baby ko?? He forces himself on to her and starts kissing her forcefully .. Welcome to our suhaagraath mrs harshad arora kesi lagi hai nayi shuruwath? 

She begs him to let her go "please nahii harshadd " and manages to push him away .. she gets off the bed in an attempt to run away from him ... he chases her and in an attempt to hold on to her hand he accidentally ends up grabbing her  blouse ! (A sound of tearing of the blouse is heard) and harshad freezes ... 
Preetika is standing with her right off shoulder part of the blouse been torn off .. her face is ashamed yet angry .. tears roll down her cheeks.. 

Harshad: preetika ... 

just then she turns around and slaps him so hard! He holds on to his cheek and looks back at her 

Preetika: kamini neh toh harshad ko nahi ek janwar ko chod kar bhaag gayi hai.. unki toh kismath achi hai.. dont take my silence as my weakness mr arora.. you want to make my life a living Hell right?? Main bhi aapko jeene nahi dungi .. 
aapne toh hamse hamaari izadh cheen liya hai aaj harsbad yeh main kabhi nahi boolungi.. thume barosa karneka galthi toh karliya main ne.. lekin phirse nahi hongi.. sorry ki main ne ek nayi shuruwath ki sapna dekha tha ... sorry ki ek pal keliye mujge laga ki that you deserve love.. but no you dont even deserve my hatred my arora.. 

But i will promise you one thing.. aapko mere zindagi main aaneka darwaasa hamesha kiliye band hai mr arora!.. 💔 
yeh waadha hai mera...

He walks towards her, grabs her dupatta and covers her right shoulder.. 

Preetika can no longer take it and She storms in to the bathroom to change her clothes .. and harshad walks away from her.. as if both of them have chosen their seperate ways away from each other...
 she locks herself in the bathroom and covers her mouth and crys.. she has never been humiliated this way ever.. she begs god to take her life instead of making her suffer this way..

meanwhile harshad goes to the sofa to sleep yet he thinks to himself that he never intended to put a girls self respect to shame.. "kamini ne harshad ko nahi ek janwar ko chod kar gaya hai" he closes his eyes .. he has never disrespectd a girl this way.. he regrets what he did in the moment of heat... and falls asleep
 preetika returns to the bed and crys herself to sleep... 

There is a famous saying that love starts from hatred.. will that be the case for harshad and preetika when preetika falls really ill in the next episode? 
Find out soon..

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice awesome update karisma
karishma_S_ thumbnail
Part - 10

Following day morning

Harshad gets ready to go to work and preetika is stil sleeping .. he looks at her sleeping and then walks off ..
Nandini comes near their room and says

Nandini: good morning harshad going to work already? 
Harshad: yea didi there is alot of work in the office since dad is not in india
Nandini: where is preetika ?
Harshad: sleeping .. go and wake her 
Nandini: no no bechari thak gayi hogi usse sooney doh.. harshad muje bhi kahi jaana hai drop me na on your way?
Harshad: ok then lets go now chalo

That evening harshad returns home ..

khaala comes and says harshad baba kuch laaun aap ke liye?
Harshad : Ha ek cup chai .. where is everyone?
Khala: nandini baba abhi nahi aaya hai.. aur dulhan subha seh room se bahar nahi aaya hai ..
Harshad: subha se? And walks towards the room.. he opens the door to see preetika covering herself completely from head to toe..

Harshad goes near her and pulls the blanket off "yeh kya paagal pan hai puri din..."
Just then he sees her pale and looking lifeless, and shivering now that he took off the blanket

He keeps his hand on her forehead and realises she has high fever 
Harshad : khaala???? Khaala !!!! 
Khala comes runing kya hua harshad baba? 
Harshad: i cant believe ki subha se aap  inko check bhi nahi kiya?? High fever hai isko doctor ko phone karo abhi! 
Ji baba and she runs to call the doctor

Later..
Doctor checks her pulse and tempertature...

i think she is extreamly fatigued and stressed.. im going to give her an injection now this will make her sleep.. and im going to prescribe some medicine give them to her on time in the morning.. and make sure she is relaxed and has plenty of bed rest.. your going to have to keep an eye on her tonight mr arora and if things get worse you might have to want to admit her to the hospital.. 

Harshad agrees and says thank you doctor i will update you soon .. and tells khaala to drop the doctor out.. 

Harshad sighs.. yeh sabh mere wajah se hooraha hai .. 
Just then nandini arrives

Nandini: kya hua preetika ko?? 
Harshad: shez having high fever .. the doctor gave an injection and prescribed some medicine .. sigh... 
Nandini: shez going thru alot.. kya thum dono ki beech kuch...? 
Harshad looks at her helpless and looks down..
Nandini: ok then.. il go and call and inform papa .. she leaves the room closing the door..

harshad covers her well with the blanket and sits by her side .. he gives a big sigh and looks at her face.. last nights incident flashes right before his eyes.. his hand slowly reaches towards her face .. but he takes it back in regret.. 
That night harshad stays up all night to nurse her back to health .. he dips a cloth with cologn and places it on her forehead time to time and checks her temperature all night.. he thinks in her head .. please be ok soon...

Next morning 

Nandini knocks on the room door.. the sunlight is gently falling on the newly weds.. preetika opens her eyes slowly and notices that Harshad has fallen asleep .. his head leaning right above preetika's head.. his hand still on her forehead even in sleep.. 

she has no strength to get up from the bed

Nandini: preetika? Harshad? may i come in? 
Preetika: ji didi 

Nandini opens the door to see how both of them are staying so close to each other and says aww and smiles 
Just then harshad wakes up and sees nandini and quickly moves himself away from her.. 

" toh puri rath mere bhai aap ka khayaal rakha? " and looks at harshad .. nyways how are you feeling now preetika ? 
Preetika: much better didi .. she looks at harshad and looks away gently frowning..
Nandini: you rest then darling il send the breakfast to your room with harshad ..harshad chalo neeche breakfast ready hai and uske baad u have to give her medicine also na" harshad nods his head and follows her.. 

Preetika looks annoyed and thinks "jab man kiya toh torture kiya , jab man kiya toh khayaal rakha .. aise thodi na hotey hai.. hm .. mar jaaungi likin iska haath se khaana toh nahi kaaungi..  " 

Harshad returns with a soup for her and sits next to her 
She looks away.. he takes a spoonfull and brings it close to her mouth .. she looks at him in anger and pushes his hand away spilling it.. 
He repeats it again and she pushes it again
He frowns and looks at her 

Preetika : muje doh i can manage to drink it
Harshad: kal raath bhi agar thum ne manage kiya toh chain se soh saktha tha main.. theek hai do what you want and hands her the soup bowl and walks away to the bathroom

Preetika tries to drink it but she has no energy to hold the bowl steady even.. 
Harshad returns after a wash wearing a towel and realises she is struggling to drink the soup.. 

he thinks in his head ''ek ounce ka energy nahi hai lekin attitude toh kam nahi hua hai..''
 he walks near her and snatches the bowl and takes a spoon ful to feed her
Preetika : cheee towel pehenkar mere paas aagaya?? Sharam nahi hai aapko?? 
Harshad: (sarasticaly) baby yeh mera room hai.. main agar chaahu toh nanga bhi aaungi ..aur aap towel ko kiu dekhrahe ho? Towel ki tharaf dekhna band kardo and chup chaap drink the soup .. you have to drink your medicine as well

Preetika : caring ka natak kiu kar rahe ho? I dont need you.. 
Harshad: muje thume baby sit karneka koi shok nahi hai samji? Drink! and gives her a dead stare right into her eyes .. she looks down and starts drinking the soup quietly.. he then gives her the medicine..

Just then Nandi arrives to the room and sees both of them and laughs out loud.. 

"Chee harshad wear some clothes ab bachelor nahi ho tum " 
harshad becomes red with embarassment and preetika gives him a victory smile 😉

nandini: Preetika aap jaldise theek ho jao guess what papa has booked tickets for all of us to go back to india!! Nandini is so excited .. shaadi ki baad toh yeh aap dono ka 1st trip hai na? And after so long both of you are returning back to india.. ham toh shaadi ke liye aayatha na.. And smiles at both of them 

Part 10 ends with both harshad and preetika looking at each other.. 😳
with the beintehaa song playing in the background  (just for ur imagination :p )
karishma_S_ thumbnail
part -11 
the story starts with the entire arora family arriving in india to their mansion ''Aabharana'' meaning ''jewel'' which was named after harshad's mother...

harshad's aunty , usmaans sister welcomes them home .. she is dressed in modern attire, has short hair as if its an attempt to fit into today's generation .. but her thoughts are still old fashioned..  she is judgemental and tries to find faults in everything she can..

preetika bends down to touch her feet just then 
maasi: oh dear what are you doing? do i look old to you?
nandini: hehe aap hamarain maasi toh hain na isliye and giggles and whispers in preetika's ears ''dont mind her yeh aisi hai ul have to get used to her fussing everytime  😛

just then a tall, dark fairly fair well dressed drunk man arrives swinging to the hall 
preetika : 7 AM and he is drunk? 
hello ladies and gentlement in a drunk tone and looks at preetika ''wow so hot'' his lusty eyes scan preetika from top to bottom ''yeh hot item khon hai'' and laughs
nandini; Aarav!! watch your tongue !!
aarav: hello my sexy wifey you didnt even invite me to the wedding kya baath hai are you embarassed of me? and hugs her forcefully 
pree is shocked and thinks in her head '' kya?! yeh aadmi nandani did ki pathi hai?? ''
harshad arrives to the hall and Aarav goes swinging on to him 
Aarav: yaar tum ne toh masth piece ko chunna hai yaar meri waali toh dekho bilkul thanda hai 
harshad cringes in anger .. nandini looks down embarassed and hurt 

usmaan : yeh kya hooraha hai yahaan? Aarav inka naam preetika hai ainda se agar thum ne disrespectfully baat ki toh main...
aarav: tum kya usmaan sahab?? kya karungi? he laughs and walks then stops to look at preetika.. winks and walks away... 

usmaan frowns at aarav and turns to harshad ''be ready at 12 aaj thum mere saath office jayenge... chaar saal ki baath india laut gayi and they are waiting to see you 
usmaan: preetika beti since today is harshad's 1st day at work here aur hamare yahaa ek tradition hai .. rest karne ke baad you have to make him his lunch tiffin today.. he can later tell us then how well you have made it.. 

preetika: ji uncle 
usmaan: yeh uncle uncle kya hai .. ab toh main tumhaara papa jaise hoon na ?
preetika blushes... he smiles and pats her head and walks away...
harshad comes near preetika ... he mockingly calles her baby all the time 
harshad; yeh india hai baby , muje pasta wasta nahi chaiye .. kuch desi banao .. thumey toh cooking aati hai na? by the way i loveee chicken biriyani and winks 😉 
preetika opens her mouth 😲 and looks suprised ''khud to ek cup chaai bhi nahi bana sakthey ho lekin bhakwaas karraha hai...

harshad: hai haiii baby tensed lagrahai ho 
preetika gets angry and walks away 
harshad screams ''chutney math bhoolna madam ! and smiles 

after resting for 3 hours preetika ruses to the kitchen and sees khaala in the kitchen .. she asks ''bahu aapko khaana bana na hai na? main madath ...?
harshad: khaala? madath? yeh toh rules ki khilaaf hai na she has to cook by herself ... and gives a sarcastic smile .. preetika frowns at him 
harshad: chalo khaala... khala hesitates 
harshad; chalooo meri jaan and takes khaala and leaves the kitchen 
preetika: oh god i dont even know where the stuff are... iss harshad ki toh main 😡 and starts cooking while scolding him 

1 hour later

usmaan and harshad meets in the hall to leave to work and right before harshad steps out of the house 
usmaan: arey thumhaara tiffin kaha hai? ab thak ready nahi hai kya? 
harshad: chodo dad il eat from outside and thinks in his head ''mar ghayi hogi kitchen ki andar''

just then ''ek minute!'' says preetika and starts running towards them with a tiffin in her hand .. she has tied her beautiful hair and tied her shawl around her waist as if she means business and is ready to take over the world with her cooking .. she comes near harshad panting her breath 

preetika: aapka tiffin and hands it over to harshad
harshad: is it poisoned? says harshad jokishly
usmaan: harshad ? kuch bbhi? stop joking and say thank you 
just then nandini comes smiling 
harshad: didi agar main shaam ko ghar nahi aaya toh you know what happened to me and starts laughing 
nandini too laughs and says stop taunting preetika  and hits his hand jaoo ab! bye papa 
she puts her hand around preetika to comfort her and they both leave
preetika thinks in her head ''thank you bhi nahi kahaa and makes a face

in office everyone welcomes harshad specialy the girls and they are going crazy for the way he looks ''omg chocolate boy ki tarah lagraha hai ''

usmaan: harshad beta yeh hai tumhara naya cabin and opens the cabin door.. he goes in and sits on the table and notices a photo frame on the table of harshad and preetika .. he immediately puts the photo side down on the table and gives a look '' dad bhi na''
im so hungry... oh god i have to eat her lunch today he make a face and opens the 1st compartment of the tiffin 
chicken biriyani toh looks good but who knows what she put 

he starts eating ... mmmhh not bad madam kuch toh patha hai life main... he eats it half way and remembers the chutney .. he opens the second compartment and takes the chutney and pours it on the rice and takes a huge mouthful and eats
harshad starts coughing ''errr its too spicyy'
preetika at home ''chutney maanga tha na...  kao ab chutney mr arora and giggles
harshad receive a txt while drinking water to save him from the spice 
''you might need a looot of water today hubby 😉 enjoy 
harshad: ghar aaney doh muje il teach you a good lesson baby doll 

its evening time and harshad comes home 
preetika; khaana kaisa tha harhad? aur khaas kar chutney?😆

harshad: baby you toh read my mind i loveee spicy chutney ... he starts walking towards preetika and she takes a few steps back  ''meri wife muje kitni achchi sai jaanthey hai'' preetika makes a sour face and walks away pushing him and heads downstairs 

she enters the back garden of the mansion which has a pool and harshad notices this from the balcony of their room 
preetika sits by the pool ...

just then a hugeee water splash falls on her .. harshad badmaash has thrown a bucket full of ice water on preetika and she screams ''aaahhh harshaaaddd !! yeh kya kiya tune?? 

harshad: kyun babyy? i thought ki u also ate chutney and might be needing a looot of water too na? thats why you are sitting near the pool na baby? and laughs his heart out

preetika : harshad main toh tumhe nahi choodungii and runs upstairs in to the room and starts chasing harshad around the room

they are running like 2 kids chasing each other... 

just then preetika grabs harshad's shirt and both of them fall on to the bed..
preetika is now on top of harshad drenched in water... her face so close to his... her beautiful hair all wet.. and water dripping down her face and drops falling on to harshad... 
they are both lost in the moment .. starring into each others eyes... preetika feeling shy.. and harshad wanting to get even closer to this beauty ... 

he moves his face even closer to her slowly and puts a strand of her wet hair behind her ear so romantically... 
she slowly gets off him in shyness.. and they both sit on the bed slowly looking at each other without being noticed...

harshad quickly changed the topic '' look what you did now the bed is wet.. thum saaf karo baby i wont clean it
preetika : arey! kisne kaha tha to throw water on me!
harshad : kisne kaha tha to run like a lorry towards me and gets up and walks away smiling 

preetika too sits on the bed looking annoyed but as soon as he leaves the room she starts smiling on her own
just then harshad peeps in to the room ''arey baby smile kar rahi hai''
preetika; ''😲 harshaaadd!! go away!! and throws a pillow towards him''
he runs away smiling..

kya yeh in dhono ki pyaar ka shuruwath hai? keep reading to find out more 😳

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Story going very well. Keep it up. Waiting for next part