Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Friendship Day friends...
Happy Rakshabandan to all my beloved brothers and sisters... πŸ€—
duoforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HELLO EVERYONE. .

Okay.. First of all belated friendship day..πŸ€— Actually when I peeped in here yesterday late evening I saw no thread opened on friendship day.. So I thought to open a thread.. But didn't knew how to open it.. But yeah thanks to Swathi and Neha, they helped in opening this thread.. 😳

So i hope I am not that much late.. Coz what we listen and say always is that "chaaho toh har din dosti ke naam hai"..
I hope you all have enjoyed with your friends on this special day in different manners. 😊

Friends and friendship.. These two words have different meanings for everyone. People define this pure relation in their own way. And that's the beauty of it. I think it's the centre most part of every relation like you can outreach any relation in a sweet way if you give a starting touch of friendship. πŸ˜‰

We all know how beautiful and soulful this friendship is and yeah how can we forget that our beloved duo gives time to time examples of what friendship actually is and how it should be carried. 😊
So I always dedicate my half of this beautiful day to our lovable and dashing duo. 😳

Truely speaking..daya sir's and abhijeet sir's friendship is my inspiration. Their friendship has inspired me alot. In today's time the way I deal with my friends with this precious relationship, the maximum credit goes to our duo. Be it onscreen or offscreen, their jodi is a forever hit. I mean the way they show their emotions onscreen, they seems to be so real so pure that I watch them again and again. Even offscreen also they share a good bond with each other. They have taught me how to give due respect to your friends and their emotions, how to see things beyond what is show in front you. They are my motivation they are my inspiration. Love you both and your friendship from the depth od my heart. Thank you and thanks to CID for giving us such gems. Proud to be a duo fan.. ⭐️😳

Few lines for them. .
Aapki dosti ki baaten kaise karun
Ise shabdon ke hawaale kaise karun
Basi hai sabki aankhon main yeh
Ise main aur mashoor kaise karun😳

These were my feelings. I can't express much, my weakness. Now its your turn. If you wish to share your feelings regarding our "duo" and their friendship and if at any stage their friendship has inspired you, you can share your thoughts if you feel like so. 😊

An apology in advance if any of my words have hurt anyone of you. Sorry for that

duoforever thumbnail

Word Count: 0

duoforever thumbnail
Happy friendship day and happy rakshabandhan. . πŸ€—
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I made this header for my twitter header photo...
I will share my feelings later...
Thanks dear for opening such a beautiful thread...

armaan.ridz thumbnail
Happy belated friendship day and happy raksha bandhan