Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I m using some words so please bear with me
Someone out there was justifying again and again that oviya went too much n was behaving like a despo...
so hear me out those people
When oviya clearly said she kissed him , he denied vehemently.. still we had belief on her that she didnt lie.. now arav himself confessed he kissed nu...
So the point is which boy and girl who are supposedly to be friends kiss each other ???
Well i have never seen someone doing such thing.. when he kissed her , it actually gave her a hope but for him he was playing with her emotions... this is the reason why i was telling either we are missing something or something is not shown to us otherwise she wont behave like this.. if u were in limits , she will also be in limits but u crossed it n she felt that u r true to her..
That arav is a jerk , duckhead..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

Julie... Aiyoo paavam.. 🤣 eve KH knows she is gona fall into a big trouble when she gets out 😆

I was laughing wen KH sir said forgive her..
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Shreya, I remember wat u said first about Snehan in that thread ...Nalla game ah mug up pannitu vanthirukanganu...BB yeh appadi dhan anupi irukanga pola 😆

Oh my.. I just revisited my posts couple of days back and that's when i came across that comment and the whole Snehan winning theory cropped up.. And now you're saying the same.. Mother of coincidence..
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don want Aarav to go out for now...Let Oviya be happy and getover him ...After knowing d fan following ...He might go back to her...And use again 🤢

Agree. I'm happy all are nominated as it will prevent his elimination. He will use her if he knows her popularity.
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

I m using some words so please bear with me

Someone out there was justifying again and again that oviya went too much n was behaving like a despo...
so hear me out those people
When oviya clearly said she kissed him , he denied vehemently.. still we had belief on her that she didnt lie.. now arav himself confessed he kissed nu...
So the point is which boy and girl who are supposedly to be friends kiss each other ???
Well i have never seen someone doing such thing.. when he kissed her , it actually gave her a hope but for him he was playing with her emotions... this is the reason why i was telling either we are missing something or something is not shown to us otherwise she wont behave like this.. if u were in limits , she will also be in limits but u crossed it n she felt that u r true to her..
That arav is a jerk , duckhead..

Exactly Oviya was acting to go out else bb won't allow her to go.. How much pressure she would have gone through na.. She never thought also wat ppl think if I act as mentally ill. She disappointed the way they treated her..
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Jemimah..

I was sure about Oviya but since she went its snehan...

Reason..
Gayathri n shakti have done lots of damage that cant be conrolled..
Ganesh is furniture
Raiza is not fit for the title
Vaiyyapuri , i want him to win the title but i guess he wont
Aarav is a gone case
Snehan was consistent from the beginning .. if u see he was playing safe... moreover there is no controversies over him till now so i guess its snehan..
they will introduce the wild cards but no one from wild card will win..😳

Bang on.. Snehan today while speaking to Kamal talked about voicing the truth and not sucking up.. That's all that is needed.. I think the only person who gained from the one on one with Kamal is him.. If he fine tunes a bit and stays away from the bullies he will win..
Edited by Paperboat.. - 7 years ago
V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
today ganesh sema rofl
marutuva muttam na enna? bro

( aarav and senegan hide it from others?)
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

😆😆😆

Idhu vera department.. adhu vera department.. andha side adhu paattukku nadandhutte irukkum 😛 adhai stop pannitaa apparam Snake ku uriya adaiyaalame poidume 😆
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
M feeling so good today tbh :)...
EmeraldStar thumbnail
How many of you liked today episode?