Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Machi open the bottle🥳 Julie out🥳
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't like Kamal's convo with Gayathri.. All he did was asked her not to use cuss words and put on her Mother Teresa act until the end of the show..
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Appada i will die in peace.. Sooniyakaari is out of Bigg Boss😆
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just a minute after I started supporting snake, he started back his kissiology and hugism...I take back my words
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

sorry to say this .. but I am really not satisfied with theway Kamal sir treated gayathri...aarav a pirichu menjittaru

he didn't ve to answer anyone if he treats Aarav badly ...But its not in d other cases 🥱😆
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seems like bindu knows Julie is overacting
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Raiza is very intelligent. She advised julie to be strong and brave as she has to face so much outside. Indirecta she meant seruppadi
Edited by silverfox - 7 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .NJ.

Same here, gay3 n shakti r bigger culprits than aarav...

Enakkum ipdi thaan thonuchu ji... Romba easy ah he left those two... They were the source of her troubles... In Shakti's own words... Trigger
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don understand why kamal sir not raised more questions to gay3. Somewr i feel vj tv planning title for gay3.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Awesome_cool

Omg..my heart stopped 4 a minute wen Julie said poitu varean akka to gayu.. Please don't ever come back Julie.. I didn't knw julie was a garbage collector.. Y she is collecting others dress.. Julie pulls snegan aside & ask y didn't u pampered me like oviya..julie was burning with jealousy bcoz of oviya.. Julie come out & see oviya popularity u will burn 1000times higher Dan dis bcoz of jealousy...

I was surprised that even now that Oviya is out, still she wants to compare herself to Oviya. Explains that she treats Oviya as her big threat and she was jealous of her. She simply was saying that she was going to go out but deep down she wants to stay more now that Oviya is also not in the house but too bad, its time for her to leave and face the real world.