Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

Is Tanu HIV positive? 😕

I don't think so? As, I if that was the case Manu won't be kissing her right?
Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think AIDS spread through kissing... Only through body fluids... Yeah but it can spread to him if they are having unprotected sexual relationship.
rani7131 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

I don't think AIDS spread through kissing... Only through body fluids... Yeah but it can spread to him if they are having unprotected sexual relationship.

I mean he won't be passionately kissing her after hearing the news that she has AIDS?
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

BTW, sorry guys. I know it's a tad bit unrealistic how Manu and Tanu have been regularly having unprotected sex for 3 years without conceiving a child but I thought it would be far too cliche to have her be pregnant at this point in the story. Let's just say that Tanu's menstrual cycle is far too irregular for her to get pregnant from her on-off relationship with Manu.

As for Amba conveniently finding the love shack while the young lovers were still in there, that's something you can figure out yourself. Maybe she asked people if they spotted a (description of Manu's disguise) man and they have her directions. Maybe she's just smart. Maybe it's a motherly instinct.

Tanu's secret will be revealed soon. I'm kinda nervous about revealing it now...

@bold Don't worry about it! Amba always walks in when her kids are romancing 😕. Not only that, but she always walks in when they are in a emotionally trying situation... She never walks in at the start of a relationship only after they are at a very advanced stage of the relationship
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No, she's not HIV positive.
rani7131 thumbnail
When are you gonna update??