Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
In confession room oviya saying I can't be here as I tried to adjust with all but they r not changing and even I can't to some extent
Edited by -Emerald- - 7 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Sandhya.. I can update during the break.. But not feel like doing it as I find something annoying me wherever I go.. hope you got what I'm saying.. c u later..
BryanAntony thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kamal sir apologized for the mental hospital task told that was not with his knowledge but I cannot wash my hands off this as I am associated with the show. I promise such tasks will not be there anymore or I will not be part of such show.
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kamal said he didnt accept the concept of the task..It's like making fun of mad people.. He kinda said that he will quit the show if such concepts comes up again.. (correct me if am wrong)
Oviya spoke to BB psychiatrist where she explained that she's not able to gel with them..
They showed Friday clippings- Aarav came and spoke to Oviya about bangkok trip kind of cheered her up.. Julie was sitting in the bed next to aarav's.. Vaiyapuri and the bullies were in the garden area.. Vaiyapuri made fun of julie and how she purposely went and sat in the BR just to hear Aarav and Oviya's convo.. They were joking about Julie
Snehan and Oviya were talking Oviya explained what she spoke in confession room.. Snehan advised her not to care about others.. Oviya again spoke about Aarav issue.. Snehan said He said no so she shouldnt keep hopes and it's a clear no..
BREAK
She again went to confession room and said She doesnt want to go but aarav issue is bugging her as she loves him so much..

rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whats gng on guys😕
I'll watch depending on your updates
Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Oviya is not leaving it seems. I am not watching but perceived from twitter updates
BryanAntony thumbnail
Snehan trying to keep Oviya engaged in a conversation he says Aarav has clearly told no then why do you keep talking about it. She says I felt he has love for me.
Oviya in confession room says she wants to continue in the show but she loves Aarav if they can help her about it
BryanAntony thumbnail
Ayyo pothum Oviya enough of Aarav. She says I ll keep my love aside and divert my attention by interacting with others(I doubt if she ll follow)
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She just spoke to camera asking bb to call her to CR.. She then dropped a bottle and asked people to wake up and the game is over and said she wants to play with the real players and not fake ones..
Bb called her to CR at 3.30am
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
She is depressed that's the main reason she going out.. I have a doubt it s scripted or not. She is keep telling want to go out.