Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SLV3

hi

did any post video from last nite episode, i am new here. i am rohini from london...thanks

A warm welcome to you Rohini ๐Ÿ˜Š happy to see many joining here..

Not yet pa.. will let you when it's posted
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suncloud

Dr. Abdul Kalam kooda ivlo pugazh kidaichudha? theriyalai.
Sometimes fans go overboard?

I think ramyvijay gave an apt reply for ur post.. But I am adding my two cents to it.. Y are u comparing apple with orange.. Kalam was our president & oviya is a budding actress.. None of us went & saw how kalam sir is behaving at his home with people; he was surrounded by... Only thru third person we got knw about his lifestyles & habits.. & with all those bits & pieces of info.. We loved him & cherished him... But in oviyas case its total opposite; we virtually lived with oviya for past 35+ days.. Whenever oviya laughs or cries we were doing the same bcoz people developed a special bond with her by seeing her raw emotions in the bb... We bcam emotionally attached to her... And all d love people pouring on her is bcoz of dat emotional connect.. Wen oviya left many of us felt bad bcoz it was lik ur own close family member who was staying in ur home for past couple of weeks was suddenly leaving.. And for ur fans go overboard comment... Yes we fans definitely go overboard & dats y we had two cm's from film fraternity & I think they did some good things to tn people... So fans were not wrong in placing der craziness on these people..
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@awesome_cool : ๐Ÿ‘ Well said.
I dunno what is the issue if we go crazy on Oviya or anyone else so to speak.
One cannot comment on what we feel for Oviya.. It is totally a personal opinion and no one has any business to point it out or judge the fans.
It is natural to have a affection on a strong lady like Oviya despite her flaws. Most of us consider her a family member more like a sister. I do not care whether she is an actress or a commoner. She made an impact on me.. hence I adore her. To judge that affection or compare it with a man who has completely different impact on us youths is so lame ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I am so happy a woman is winning millions of hearts like a boss. ๐Ÿ‘If some people cannot digest it pls drink gelusil๐Ÿ˜† Oviya will be in people's heart for a long time. It will not change. If she can have a great impact on a legend called KH, namma ellam ennatha solla?

Edited by Uma90 - 7 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It s a personal choice whom to like or not. This is a BB forum and we should be discussing only about the contestants ..
@suncloud:
No one questioned u why u didn't like Oviya or someone. Everyone states here why they like someone or why they don't like someone. Whether u agree or not it's ur opinion. But don't keep on asking why r u giving this much importance to her, do u know her etc .. we don't question ur liking similarly don't question our liking. If u don't like someone state the reason and leave it there. Others will make their own call .
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma90

@awesome_cool : ๐Ÿ‘ Well said.

I dunno what is the issue if we go crazy on Oviya or anyone else so to speak.
One cannot comment on what we feel for Oviya.. It is totally a personal opinion and no one has any business to point it out or judge the fans.
It is natural to have a affection on a strong lady like Oviya despite her flaws. Most of us consider her a family member more like a sister. I do not care whether she is an actress or a commoner. She made an impact on me.. hence I adore her. To judge that affection or compare it with a man who has completely different impact on us youths is so lame ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I am so happy a woman is winning millions of hearts like a boss. ๐Ÿ‘If some people cannot digest it pls drink gelusil๐Ÿ˜† Oviya will be in people's heart for a long time. It will not change. If she can have a great impact on a legend called KH, namma ellam ennatha solla?

Very true Uma.. There is no medicine for jealousy... ๐Ÿ˜‰
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Av song Link seriya varalai guys phone la.grr
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Oviya smile ...Enna bright..Sunshine maathiri๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
shiningstar77 thumbnail
@ramyvijay,uma90,awesomecool,silverfox
Thank u so much guys for saving my time.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.its really irritating to reply to those posts..
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: suncloud

neenga oviya edho 10 yrs best friend-a therinja chella kutti maadhiri pesina adhu ok, kalaam pathi sonna karuthu apdiya? :)

Onga comment ku magizchi ๐Ÿ˜†
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Azhagiya Oviyathin Thoguppu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

BB Av song For Our Queen..Video va ippo direct a pottuten..๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6wkZBI7UXg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago