Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

@shanc, inime vilayattukkagavo kovathulayo kooda gayathri a winner nu solliradheenga.. it's not good for my heart...pls..

Aiyoo ji...vilayatuka??..unmaiayave avare sema gaandula irukaru...gay3 than winner aaga poranu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but appadi irukathu..paarpom..
Edited by shiningstar77 - 7 years ago
1122406 thumbnail
Nambala viddunge,I'm not sure how much Kamal himself will continue to host bigg boss considering the turn of events
I have a feeling he himself sensed some manipulation and not very happy being part of that manipulation

People started watching this show mainly due to KH(later on Oviya) and people believe there is some level of genuineness because of him.

So if they are going to manipulate,then people will start questioning the genuineness of not just the show but KH,whom they believe will be genuine
Edited by Qualia - 7 years ago
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanC

So oviya...

If oviya will not return the house after speaking with kamal... how many of u will not watch BB from monday????

First me...I will not..

No oviya no BB

Count me in

#NoOviyaNoBB
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

In btw my House owner said julie was working in their hospital only ( its not good to mention hospital name) and he is very clear that they will never allow julie in their hospital again.. all their hospital staffs are oviya fan

Ithu mothalla Nurse e kidaiyathu...nurse ku irukara oru thaguthiyum ithuku illai..ipa varaikum.

nalla poi sollikitttu...kolmooti vittukittu..oru kandravi dress a potukittu..make up a appikittu..appidi ippadini konal dance aadikittu iruku..ithula vaaiya vera astakonal a vechu aaduthuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ithalam nurse nu yaarathu nambuvana??πŸ˜†
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Aiyoo ji...vilayatuka??..unmaiayave avare sema gaandula irukaru...gay3 than winner aaga poranu..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but appadi irukathu..paarpom..

πŸ˜† i will never spell that nayathiri name ever again
rose.three thumbnail

In btw my House owner said julie was working in their hospital only ( its not good to mention hospital name) and he is very clear that they will never allow julie in their hospital again.. all their hospital staffs are oviya fan

Now her job is also gone..πŸ˜†.and thats all because of her poliness...She deserves it..

I think once she comes out Makkal will kick her out...
rose.three thumbnail
I skiped some pages in this thread so didnt read properly...Oviya interview with kamal ayacha?? or Nallika iruka ??
ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Ithu mothalla Nurse e kidaiyathu...nurse ku irukara oru thaguthiyum ithuku illai..ipa varaikum.

nalla poi sollikitttu...kolmooti vittukittu..oru kandravi dress a potukittu..make up a appikittu..appidi ippadini konal dance aadikittu iruku..ithula vaaiya vera astakonal a vechu aaduthuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ithalam nurse nu yaarathu nambuvana??πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† feeling light...

Just imagine how it will be if she is same as BB in hospital as well

CTC will not be there all around hospitals...

1- patient ah tablet sapda solitu... doctor ta poi illanu solva
2. Injection pottu wdavathu aiduchuna na injection podavea illanu ovoruthar kittaya aluva...
3. Irukra staff ellarukum sanda motti viduva

ShanC thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose.three

I skiped some pages in this thread so didnt read properly...Oviya interview with kamal ayacha?? or Nallika iruka ??

Only by tmw
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Her victory is ppl HV accepted her for what she is... Everyone loves her with her mistakes...

That's true we all love her
Oviya baby πŸ€—