Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Oviya appappo sirikkuradha paarthaa PRANK ah irukka chance irukku..

looks like I'm finding reasons for Oviya's behaviour 😔 and she to be the same person..

I believe oviya acted nu it's hard for me to accept she was going through mental disorder.. anyone noted after pool incident while talking to snake she said I was only one acting.
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Ganesh shows humanity only for Julie...He was always a stone for Bharani and Oviya...I thought he is a gentle man ...He proved he is after all a man ...I remember very well when I first mentioned all d contestants name in a thread I placed a blushed emo near his name ...I feel like digging that post n edit that...😡😆

very true yaar.. In the first week.. I actually thought Ganesh will be winning the title.. I had so much hope on him.. When bharani was getting cornered like Gautam gulati ; I thought Ganesh will protect bharani like how RJ Pritam protected Gautam gulati in Hindi bb... But Ganesh did nothing 🤢 All the respect I had for him is eroded away now..!
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As said I watched only towards the end yesterday.. After the tug of war game when BB called the winning team to nominate..

Let me know if I can watch the repeat today or leave it as it is, for me to be in peace?
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

As said I watched only towards the end yesterday.. After the tug of war game when BB called the winning team to nominate..

Let me know if I can watch the repeat today or leave it as it is, for me to be in peace?

in youtube they ve uploaded some moments of her ...I saw only that...Few mins clip...That's enough for me...Better skip d episode IMO 😆
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SRI will be the most happiest person ever.. indha kodumai ellaam paakkaama velila vandhadhukku.. avan ulla vandha podhu oru maadhiri dhaan suthittu irundhaan.. if at all he stayed, Bharani ku munnaadi ivan oadiruppaan..

KARMA will give back to them.. before that expect KAMAL to give back..

no way dear kamal will not ask anything to bully gang.. if he have warned them severely then now this worse would have never happened