Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rose.three

I was thinking the same ..
sakthi and gay3 were discussing the same right

That means no eviction this week? 😲
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awesome_cool

Someone in twitter was saying that the photo was old one..taken in Kerala somwer. They wer saying that background coconut trees & signboard in Malayalam all suggested dat foto was taken in Kerala.. But I zoomed dat foto but I cudn see any Malayalam signboard.. But twitter is in fire.. Julie & Arav are getting fried so badly.. People are also pissed dat Ganesh remained like a stone in the entire episode showing no humanity..U can see many oviya fan praising vayapuri & snehan..

Ganesh shows humanity only for Julie...He was always a stone for Bharani and Oviya...I thought he is a gentle man ...He proved he is after all a man ...I remember very well when I first mentioned all d contestants name in a thread I placed a blushed emo near his name ...I feel like digging that post n edit that...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 7 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: silverfox

If kamal has questioned the bully gang after bharani s incident this could have been avoided. Without any outlet it is difficult to spend 24/7 to live in a house where u r cornered,bullied,cheated ..

I just wish she gets her life back

Atleast, when we are down, we have the music to listen to, we have mobile phones, serials, distractions, we can go to the park/beach, work, do anything. We have our family/friends too.
Anga she was living a life worse than hell/a prison! She had to break down after a point...
Edited by LotusPetals - 7 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Nalla kelvi. Ithula oru chappa saaku vera😑" naan nurse a irunthum oviya ku help panna mudiyala. Enna paatha innum worse ayiduchuna"🀒

Julie ku sandegam vera.. unnala thaan antha ponnu ippadi aaga arambicha. Un velayala, antha aarav a nambi, avanum onnum illa nu sonna odena, ippadi meltdown varaikum poirukku. Hate this woman😑

Exactly...Oviya ippadi aanathuku main reason Intha julie bitch n Aarav than..gayu va koda ava ignore panna...but ivanga betrayal a thaanga mudiyala..aarav betrayal...best of the worst..😑😑

She didnt care about Gayatri, she knew about her so her words dint affect her. Anaa Julie romba nallavalaa kamichikittu she betrayed her and lied! She couldnt accept that. Moreover, Julie manasaara sorry ketkavillai to Oviya. And attanai perum ini varaikkum Oviya-mithu tappu maathri they are speaking and behaving. After Oviya was proven innocent, they were all still supporting Julie and protecting her. As if the whole fault was on Oviya. She couldnt take it. And they said she was acting nice!

The same goes with Aarav. When everyone cornered her, he took good care of her, fed her, sang songs for her. Amma maathri he took care of her and suddenly he turns against her. The only support she had. She has already lost her mom. So this episode is like losing her mom once again. She couldnt bear it. I really feel sad for her. 😭
LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Ivanlam manusha jenmame illai...avan image a pathi kavalai pattukittu irukan...enaku vaila varuthu..but controlling myself..

He is the main trigger in this week..nalla thoondi vittutu...avala thappu sonna yaaruthan nambuva???..but defo karma thirumbum ivanuku..😑

Mavanae, Oviya-kku mattum serious-a irunthuchu-nna nee theriva da nadu road-la paytiyam mathri! Unakku Kadhal finishing thaan aama!
Edited by LotusPetals - 7 years ago
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

That means no eviction this week? 😲

Dnt know about eviction but the numbers BM gave on the day of her entry seems like a hint of who gets evicted first and sakthi and gay3 were discussing if those numbers say about who evicts in order

So ava guess pannadu unnmaya irukulam? Dnt know ...we will see tomorrow what happens
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm glad O went out on her own. There is no way she will get evicted by normal voting process and then how can VTV handover the trophy to their designated winner. They will do worst things to her. I don't think she needs counselling. Girls/Boys are like this during break up. If she goes out and watch what he spoke about her she will know his real face.It will help her to come it easily. She has huge public support. Once she starts working and life gets busy she will get over this. During love failure people need distraction. I don't think any human being can survive this living in the same house with the guy without any distraction.

I think this will be a great lesson for her to shape up her future. In my opinion failures molds us to better human being.

I'm done watching the show. We are with you Oviya. I read a interview from Aarav's brother. He didn't mention anything about engagement. I think this part is scripted by VTV so people will be calm if she gets eliminated. What they didn't understand is people are not watching BB for KH or other contestants. This will be my last post. I will not contribute to this anymore in any form.

Thanks guys
Mirun
[/QUOTE
can you summarize what was written in the interview with aaravs brother ?
m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Even wen oviya jumped into the pool,aarav onnum romba tension aagala... Snehan mattum than tension aanaru... Atleast for tat, I respect snehan...

don't say that. when Oviya jumped into the pull hes the first one that saw and the look he had on his face was total shock. even when they were pulling her out he was scared.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Idhula tweet vera...Varuvanga nu sonna Shree al adress eh kanum...Vara kovathuku grr

SRI will be the most happiest person ever.. indha kodumai ellaam paakkaama velila vandhadhukku.. avan ulla vandha podhu oru maadhiri dhaan suthittu irundhaan.. if at all he stayed, Bharani ku munnaadi ivan oadiruppaan..

KARMA will give back to them.. before that expect KAMAL to give back..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ll-Yuvi-ll

ithu task a?illa script a ?illa pranks a (vijay tv+oviya+bb)?or unamaiyileye Oivya va pathiyamkkitanungala

Oviya appappo sirikkuradha paarthaa PRANK ah irukka chance irukku..

looks like I'm finding reasons for Oviya's behaviour πŸ˜” and she to be the same person..