Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Idhuku dhan manasila edhai yum vachi la kooda appame react panni maranthiranum...Apram breaking point reach aagum chinna viyasam kooda perusa theriyum ...I m not a strong person to watch today's episode...No I won't...😒
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I fail to understand what torture everybody is talking about. Hers is self inclined isolation and as far as I know she was going to people and like a school kid irritating them. These isolation situation is not new to biggboss house. Be it Shilpa shetty in big brother or Gautham in Hindi version. They both had faced worse situation than her. What I feel is she is not in stable mind and strong enough to face these kind of isolation situation. If she is not acting in BB house than she in real life like that only too. I hope she will come out of her bad phase and come back with sane mind and face it if the eviction rumor is true.
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

@Yuvi - are you on twitter? If yes, what is SriPriya madam saying?

nobe dear i m not in twitter, only FB ,
however i searching everywhere to get some clue😕
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: silverfox

If it is a suicide attempt , then Aarav should be arrested

Aarav will be tensed only wen something happens to Julie soul mate.. 😆
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think Sripriya said no clue what the actual situation is
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Todays unedited scene:- what d hell.. I waited till 12.20pm without sleeping to watch unedited version..& stupid bigg boss people didn't telecasted it.. Why didn't they aired unedited scene?? Were they really out of footage?? For unedited version; they cudn even spare 5-10min footage from strdays 24 hour long footage eh??
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CandyCrushh

I have a doubt.. tat picture Mornin la edutha maadhiri iruku.. Gayatri said within an hour manager will come n she can go out.. Oviya show vittu poradha irundha night eh poi irupala.. or else next day morning she left ah.. still anyone having some hope that Oviya poi iruka maatah nu ???!!

No precap.. tmrw promo la Kamal samandhmae illama pesuvaaru.. edho perusa plan panrangala Vijay TV..

But Sat episodes are shot on Sat morning itself. Appo today morning velila poyirupaangalo? 😕
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

But Sat episodes are shot on Sat morning itself. Appo today morning velila poyirupaangalo? 😕

Someone in twitter was saying that the photo was old one..taken in Kerala somwer. They wer saying that background coconut trees & signboard in Malayalam all suggested dat foto was taken in Kerala.. But I zoomed dat foto but I cudn see any Malayalam signboard.. But twitter is in fire.. Julie & Arav are getting fried so badly.. People are also pissed dat Ganesh remained like a stone in the entire episode showing no humanity..U can see many oviya fan praising vayapuri & snehan..
Edited by Awesome_cool - 7 years ago
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Appo Shakti sariya thaan guess pannunara? 😲

I was thinking the same ..
sakthi and gay3 were discussing the same right
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

don't worry tas... Her image won't get affected... Oviya ku evlo padam varudhu nu paarunga... Ezhudha vechukonga... She will get more offers... Seeing the fan base she has got, she will become alright...

Career wise she'll do good, Varsha. Anaa mental-nnu peru vaangitta apram romba kashtam theriyuma 😭 saadarana vishayam illa

Aayiram thaan fans irunthalom nammalukku-nnu oruthar irukira maathri varathu. She needs someone who loves her unconditionally, who supports her, who listens to her and hears her out,... a moral support she needs!