Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

I may watch to see what he has to say to the HM. He better make them feel bad and guilty and disgusted of themselves! Avanga velila varathukae bayapadanum!

I ve no hopes left on this show ...didnt see much happened even durin g Bharani time...I ll be active here to read live update ...Let's see...
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Paarpom...Vijay tv ennathan panna poranganu...oviya va BB la vechu irunthu..evict pannama iruntha nee thappicha..

Illati avala vezhila anupi vittutu...show nadathina...show nadakum successful a?

Paarpom guys...nalaiku enna promo podranganu...nalaiku than BB ku final day..theerpu namma kaila...

Bye guys..time hogaya..see u tommorrow😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know the one thing that made me feel disgusted with the channel was how they showed a girl complete breaking down on national tv.
Ivanga Le atha maranthaalum, this episode is on air foreever. How low can a channel go for trp? Inniku episode podaama, they could have informed viewers that due to some health reasons oviya is getting help nu.

They could have avoided all this altogether by sending help a week back or at least 2 days back. But they broke her down, made her before for help and then.. cha..😭
mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
One more thing I forgot to mention in my prev post

Aarav is a porukki. The minute he knew he was nominated he started playing his drama. Is there is really a need for him to tell her that she is happy . What makes him think he will be evicted ? Appo he knows after loosing O support he will definetly be eliminated if nominated. Appa did he play the game wantedly with her last week so he doesn't get evicted and then shifted base to G group so he is protected. This is worst. I think O has problem conveying her thoughts clearly to him. Especially yesterday task when she asked why did he misuse the friendship he said remember first week you said we can have a fling... She said Raiza said (she never lies) but he remembered what she said in first week and implemented in sixth week. This is utmost disrespect for any women. G keeps saying there is no fault on his side. She forced him to hug and kiss him . He never thought she will blow up like this. Now she completely damaged his image before leaving. She pretty much exposed him. This should be lessons to all young girls. Please don't think boys are solution to all your problems. If O needs to get love she needs to find herself not in reality show. She should seek some other form of activity like volunteering or something which would help her to understand herself before committing in a relationship. She is a state where any human being can cheat her. what does she know about him ?how can she fall in love with him ? If she breaks down like this what if he leaves her tomorrow after getting married ?

Nallaval iruntha mattum pothathu nallathu ethu kettathu ethunnu piruchi parkara thanmai venum. illa whole life will become waste.
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One more thing, I wish to write here about Oviya... She used to said " I never break promise"... In last saturday, after KH discussions she and Julie said both will behave normally... Oviya only followed by initiating a talk with Julie... Julie as usual...
Oviya as always "Be yourself"... " Neenga neengalave irunga"... Marked it...⭐️
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Even wen oviya jumped into the pool,aarav onnum romba tension aagala... Snehan mattum than tension aanaru... Atleast for tat, I respect snehan...

If it is a suicide attempt , then Aarav should be arrested
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/bigg-boss-shocker-oviya-breaks-hearts-leaves-reality-tv-show-66283

tomorrow very imp day ,let's hope its jut prank
otherwise

to be frank i dont mind whether oviya in or out (seriously its just a game to me nt life or death issie ) but i cant bear she leaving the show as mentally disable person (ithu antha girloda future a pathikatha avaloda career ,image ? ,what if Oviya is daughter of Vijay TV CEO, are they dare to do such inhuman attitude to their family woman )
ivalo naal Oviya ukku support panna celebrity ellam enga?intha channale patthu karithuppa venama?
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The internet was in flames as a rumor raged on that Oviya is in some kind of trouble at the Bigg Boss' house and the Nazarethpet police stormed the premises for an inquiry. The Oviya army and millions of fans were in a tizzy as some went to the extent of suggesting that the actress tried to drown in the swimming pool after Aarav's rejection.
We now have the clarification from reliable sources that indeed the cops called on the sets and left satisfied that all is well with Oviya as well as the show. More on this will be shared with you the minute we have them as the weekend looks all poised for a nail biting episode on the show where the balance could tilt in unpredictable ways.

Source - indiaglitz

So the police was called? :/
LotusPetals thumbnail
@Yuvi - are you on twitter? If yes, what is SriPriya madam saying?
LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavatza

I feel BM 's fav contestants order a little suspicious. .. 1st exit after her entry is obiya.. she was put no 1... 2nd number to arav... now he is nominated... is there a corelation...

Appo Shakti sariya thaan guess pannunara? 😲