Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shiningstar77

Hehehe...enna sirika vechuteenga konjam..ur words...naan itha appave ninachuten..😆

She was better than julie today. Oviya ta kaalaila pesunathu, konjam normala behave pannathu was the least she could do but atleast she did that compared to julie who was going around with an idiotic look in her face.

Antha tug of war task la aarav team la first avala edukaathathiku evalavu kovam mugathula😡
shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

Am so suprised aarav has no guilty at all.. wat ever happened to her is so bad..

Ivan than romba theliva irukane...avala use panni thooki pottutu..paithiyam aakitu avala..ivan kandipa arakan than..
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanju_sree

how can a person who perfectly fine till monday change soo much in three days😕

she was having a normal conversation at night what is happening????
good if she is out i am done with bb n this will surely be their last season

No... she started behaving weirdly since that red carpet incodent. At that time, Aarav was there supporting her. So she was still in control. Avanum backstab pannavum thaan she couldnt take it anymore. Feelings pour out pannavum none was there to hear her out on the contrary to Julie who had everyone listening to her and consoling her. Yaara irunthalum peythiyam thaan pidikkum. Aarav being a drohi/cheater was the last straw for her.
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Even wen oviya jumped into the pool,aarav onnum romba tension aagala... Snehan mattum than tension aanaru... Atleast for tat, I respect snehan...

Ivan ooda koda illai...snehan than oodinan first u..😡😡

LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Now who cares about Kamal tomo...I don give a damn even if its Tom cruise or Leonardo DiCaprio hosting ...RIH BB...I m done with d show...I ll ve a word with mod about shifting AT to fan club forum once her eviction is officially confirmed...Then we can cry,curse,vent our our frustration, laugh madly, watever together

I may watch to see what he has to say to the HM. He better make them feel bad and guilty and disgusted of themselves! Avanga velila varathukae bayapadanum!
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

Even wen oviya jumped into the pool,aarav onnum romba tension aagala... Snehan mattum than tension aanaru... Atleast for tat, I respect snehan...

Snehan enna pannalum, this guy was the only one who stayed with oviya till the end giving her company, making her laugh, being normal and not treating her like an unwanted species. He seems to genuinely care and that is more than anyone else includin the channel did at that time for her.

The only other people who seemed worried were BM and Vyyapuri. Vyyapuri tried distracting her in his own way but I guess she responded to snehan better.

Gayathri made her eat. Other than that none cared.

Aaarav was oy around to make sure he would not be blamed. Naalaikku they should not say he did not even stay to see her safely off. Otherwise he escaped whenever possible.

Shakti ku gayathri mukkiyam. Thats all.
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LotusPetals

I may watch to see what he has to say to the HM. He better make them feel bad and guilty and disgusted of themselves! Avanga velila varathukae bayapadanum!

Paanuvaranu doubt than..paarpom..
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@LotusPetals
Exactly... after that carpet issue.. she cried and said how much I have to come down? Even I have self respect... from that day she said I want to go home...
LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrop3

Now that Oviya has left, will they say can't eliminate 😡another person this week & will Julie escape eviction again😲

I dont think so. The week Shree and Bharani were out, there were eliminations too... Julie thaan should be out and face the public!
LotusPetals thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi_niki

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@LotusPetals
</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Exactly... after that carpet issue.. she cried and said how much I have to come down? Even I have self respect... from that day she said I want to go home...</font>

True! I hope she has family at home to take care of her. She shouldnt be left alone!