Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiningstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: abi_niki

@shiningstar77

Dont worry... everyone oppose and force to end the show... in tamil news channel (Pudhiya Thalaimurai) today's discussion is this only... Best psychorstist Dr. rudran participated... yesterday he record his opposition to that task...

Yeah...I wont..neenga ivalavu thooram sonnathuku romba thanks...naan amaithi aagaren...lets c what's happening tommorrow..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oviya had become so disillusioned that she could not identify what is real and what is acting in the end. Ganesh ku adipattadu kooda ava game a illa nejama appadingara kuzhapathukku vandutaanga. So sad.
This gang has managed to do their worst with 2 people. They laugh and they enjoy. Ippadi oru game show va win pannanuma?

Ivanga ippadi na, ganesh maathiri allunga, pesaamaye irunthu kavuthitaanga. If only 1 person had truly come to her help 2 weeks back and not this guy aarav. 🥱
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Emerald-

Oviya completely trusted aarav and wen she came to kno he used her she was not able to tolerate. Today she kept repeating play the game as game don play by using others. It was for aarav. Worse guy he s not friendship material also.

Intha dhrogilam friendship material a eppadi irupan??..dhrogi kumbaluku kandipa friend a irupan..athan ippayum irukane..
abi_niki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ll-Yuvi-ll:

She is very clear... but she want to share her feelings and pour out everything to the closed one... I guess, these incidents made her to think about the presence of her closed one... she may want that person immediately...may be thoughts about her mom also came to her mind (I know she is no more)...she said to Gayu "no need to care about me...my mom with me"...

Before she go to the exterem mental upset, she realized something happen to her... she is not stable and then In front of the camera she clearly stated her condition...

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Am so suprised aarav has no guilty at all.. wat ever happened to her is so bad..
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkyvarsha

andha gayathri Oru pombalaya nu enaku doubt irukku..

Hehehe...enna sirika vechuteenga konjam..ur words...naan itha appave ninachuten..😆
shiningstar77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abi_niki

@ll-Yuvi-ll:

She is very clear... but she want to share her feelings and pour out everything to the closed one... I guess, these incidents made her to think about the presence of her closed one... she may want that person immediately...may be thoughts about her mom also came to her mind (I know she is no more)...she said to Gayu "no need to care about me...my mom with me"...

Before she go to the exterem mental upset, she realized something happen to her... she is not stable and then In front of the camera she clearly stated her condition...

Yeah...avala paarka romba paavama irunthuchu when she said...naan stable a illai..enaku ennamo aaguthu..pls send the doc..felt so sad for her

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: raji_sudha

Guys i think now its all are scripting she keep repeats that she is acting not everyone.dont know its true or not but still i feel every thing is falling in places bm entry last week no eviction now oviyas words definitely something is terriblly wrong

Maybe Vijay TV gave each contestants a role/characteristics to play. As in you are a sandakozhi, you're a kolmithi, you're a pulugumuttai. But apdiya iruntha they're great actors and innerum ivanga engeyo poyirukanumae! They are mediocre actors in cinema
pinkyvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even wen oviya jumped into the pool,aarav onnum romba tension aagala... Snehan mattum than tension aanaru... Atleast for tat, I respect snehan...
Yugana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oviyaukku unmaiyile problem na inta BB makers and Vijay tv la irukirathunga Yarun manizhangale illa