Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Snehan says inimey naanum kovapada poren like others.. Oviya I never seen u in tat Avatar.. I like who shows anger.. Gayatri says apo unnaku enna Romba pidikuma Oviya.. she says yes I like correct ah nyamana matter Kovapadra ppls pidikum.. Gayathri says apo enna love pannuviya Oviya nu..she just smiles..
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Feeling sad for Oviya..😭.she was so full of fun and positivity in the beginning... But what happened that even reading about her makes it so disturbing and sorry for her. I was sure she could easily be the winner ... and now this 😔
Edited by Raindrop3 - 7 years ago
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
There is lot of things going on.. I think the show is semi scripted.. Oviya mentioned two points.. Something about tablet..& something about a play being given & wen its get completed someone must get out.. Whatever it is.. One thing is for sure.. This is last season of Tamil bigg boss... If oviya goes out.. Or if they show oviya as mental case..surely people may turn against Vijay TV.. Dont know how next 60+ day is gonna go.. But I m gonna stop watching this thing..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Wt happened to Oviya.. sterday she said she will not talk to Aarav..but today she is roaming behind Aarav again..onnumae puriyala..
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oviya doing wantedly it seems.
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
I changed d channel ...Watching Surya vamsham in ktv 😆...Ore song la rich aaguradha papom 🤣
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Oviya is having sleepless nights. Nalla thoongina sariya aagum. But if she gets evicted, the bully team will win. I dont want that. At the same time, Oviya needs to come out, see and feel the public love and then re-enter as a wild card contestant for her own sanity. Or the secret room may help too. I dont watch the episodes, I'm just saying based on your comments.
CandyCrushh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

I changed d channel ...Watching Surya vamsham in ktv 😆...Ore song la rich aaguradha papom 🤣

Ha ha ..super Sandhya.. good work.. 😉😆
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I changed the channel watching it makes me disturb
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Guys Cheer up...I m feeling bad too...Better skip d show